Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST (/showthread.php?tid=13235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Toff Vaughnn - 11-03-2015

Toff can come as warrior/monk if he is required.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 11-07-2015

Oh hey, Square Enix just announced the 3.1 maintenance. Guess which event it's going to impact?

/sigh

I'll be delaying this for a week. Again.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Reiner Dorn - 11-08-2015

Again, if you need me on healer instead I'm happy to swap.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Nisasi - 11-13-2015

Hey, if there's a spot left I'd love to give this a shot!

Alison Wolfshawl, Monk.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 11-14-2015

I've chosen to take you up on that offer, Reiner, so that we can sign up as many people as possible. Thank you for offering. Just a reminder, this is coming up on Monday! I know it's been delayed, and it's been a while since the signups were posted, but hopefully everyone shows up!

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Killerwing - 11-16-2015

Looks like we got another maintenance coming tonight, but fortunately, it will be 3 hours after the Sacramentum's time, which should leave us plenty of time to do it before maintenance.

EDIT: I've also noticed(and someone else) that we have yet to have received a confirmation message of the location for gathering for the event.

Would I be right in guessing the meeting might occur at Quarrymill, since it's the closest location to Urth's Gift?

EDIT2 : I think that in case we still haven't received news from Saraj, that we still go on ahead and gather up to Quarrymill and proceed with the event as it should be. I'm sure that even without Saraj being available, the rest of us could most likely go on and RP the event for the rest of those available.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 11-16-2015

My apologies, I completely forgot to send out a meeting place last night. Last night was crazy, to say the least...

In any event, yes, the meeting place this time around is Quarrymill, and we are still on for tonight!

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 11-19-2015

The Sacramentum - November 16, 2015
Target: Odin

The Oathsworn:
Tank 1: Saraj Malqir, Dark Knight
Tank 2: Mister Mask, Dark Knight
Healer 1: Reiner Dorn, Scholar
Damage Dealer 1: Syf Kha, Ninja
Damage Dealer 2: Tatsumi Hanateru, Summoner
Damage Dealer 3: Toff Vaughnn, Monk

Result: Victory!

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Killerwing - 11-24-2015

So, when shall the main page be updated for the next event for next week?

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 01:54 PM)Killerwing Wrote: So, when shall the main page be updated for the next event for next week?

How about right now? Smile

The Lord of Levin has returned! To those brave enough to face him, swear the oath, and earn the glory known only to heroes of Eorzea!

(Was travelling this weekend, so this came a day late. Smile )

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Ferus - 11-24-2015

Oh, good. I've been waiting for this to open up again. Ferus Ironlash can come as a Dark Knight.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 04:47 PM)Ferus Wrote: Oh, good. I've been waiting for this to open up again. Ferus Ironlash can come as a Dark Knight.

Someone PM'd me for the open tank spot before you, unfortunately, so I can't guarantee a Dark Knight spot. I've placed you in reserve. If you have another class, I can offer a spot for that, else if we don't get a full 8, you're more than welcome to come as your main class.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Killerwing - 11-25-2015

The Summoner Tatsumi Hanateru will join the Sacramentum to defeat the Lord of Levin!

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Togy - 11-25-2015

Mask will help, as always

Drk or blm

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Reiner Dorn - 11-25-2015

Same thing as usual Healer on SCh or SMN