Hydaelyn Role-Players
CJ's Art Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: CJ's Art Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1757)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Valan - 06-05-2013

Nuuu alchemist is already taken...
I don't know...
Sarah....
Maybe Culinarian (at everybody risk Evil ) or carpenter

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Mtoto Wamoto - 06-05-2013

I'll volunteer Mtoto for the carpenter spot if you'll have her! Of course, if you want to limit the amount of Miqo'te for this or someone else really wants it, I'll be happy to pass Smile

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Ronberku - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 07:03 AM)CassandraJean Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 06:40 AM)Ronberku Wrote: Lol damn. I wanted to instantly volunteer for the blacksmith spot.

I guess either armorsmith or miner works for Ronberku. I'll volunteer for armorsmith. But I don't mind being swapped for miner if you prefer it or someone else want it.

lol the benefit of being the artist. I get to choose first! *throw hands in the air and do the victory wave* Okay added Ronberku as armorer!

Hmpf! I don't need to take this from you. I'll make my own drawing...And it will have clowns and all...And cake! You'll see, it will be great! Better than yours! *runs off pouting like a 10-year old boy* XD

Jokes asides lol. I was going to make one so it's all good. Too bad we don't have (m)any female roegadyns around to fill a spot Sad

RE: CJ's Art Thread - CassandraJean - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 07:37 AM)Mtoto Wamoto Wrote: I'll volunteer Mtoto for the carpenter spot if you'll have her! Of course, if you want to limit the amount of Miqo'te for this or someone else really wants it, I'll be happy to pass Smile

I'll put Mtoto there too. Then at least it's two male two female Miqo'te. But hopefully the rest of the slots can be filled with different races!

I mean, if no one else is interested then I'll go ahead and make it a Miqo'te-fest, but hopefully there will be variety?

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kerr - 06-05-2013

Hmm. Kerr would have fit fisher or leatherworker. I've got a hyur in progress I'm working on but it might be better to save that until beta 3 when he'll be finalized. 

Frustrated One day, CJ. One day, I'll have awesome arts from you.

(06-05-2013, 08:32 AM)Kerr Wrote: Hmm. Kerr would have fit fisher or leatherworker. I've got a hyur in progress I'm working on but it might be better to save that until beta 3 when he'll be finalized. 

Frustrated One day, CJ. One day, I'll have awesome arts from you.

I wouldn't have known how to draw Kerr anyway. You dont have any info on his appearance on his wiki or in the character reference thread!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Kerr - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 08:45 AM)CassandraJean Wrote: I wouldn't have known how to draw Kerr anyway. You dont have any info on his appearance on his wiki or in the character reference thread!

I did up until yesterday. Sorry. lol I'm rerolling my main, so best not to draw Kerr anyway for now. Cry

One day, CJ!!

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Manari - 06-05-2013

Manari would best fit Botany, of that spot isn't taken yet. She's one with nature and lives in harmony with the Twelveswood and all that stuff. I would be honored if you'd allow me a place in your project.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Xenedra - 06-05-2013

Xenedra is a weaver (she looooves clothes!) if you'd like to use her. No worries if that's too many Miqo'te, though :)

I guess what I shall do is give non-miqo'te characters a chance to fill in the spots until the end of today, then I'll fill up the empty spots with all the miqo'te! Kitties everywhere!! Sound fair?

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Zesiro Ghalib - 06-05-2013

I know you don't want a whole lot of Miqo'tes running around and being all catty and what not licking each other and catching fish with their teeth, but I figured I would throw my cat into the ring as it were and volunteer Zesiro for Fisherman or Leatherworker.

Also, I haven't popped in here to tell you before, but I do think you're a totally kick ass artist. Booyah. 

-The End.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Eva - 06-05-2013

If you're looking for non-miqo, I would certainly volunteer for weaver, since that's kind of a primary thing for Eva.  I know Xen posted first though and it's cool either way.  Just looking forward to seeing more of your work~

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Gerik - 06-05-2013

Can I volunteer Gerik for Botaniiiiiiist 8)

Ok! That just leaves Fisher, Miner and Leatherworker! Anyone? I can always practice drawing Lala and Roegadyn another time if there's no one interested.

RE: CJ's Art Thread - Caysen - 06-05-2013

I volunteer Caysen for Fisher!