Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Mentorship Program ( Archive ) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: RPC Mentorship Program ( Archive ) (/showthread.php?tid=2099)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - faceman7381 - 06-18-2013

A reminder to anyone needing mentors, I am here for you!

PM me, ask me, or anybody you feel most comfortable with. 

Aysun is great too!

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Yssen - 06-19-2013

(06-16-2013, 12:57 AM)Myal Wrote: This is a great idea! I feel like I have much to learn still about role-playing. Please sign me up as a mentee.

Seems only appropriate that I make the offer to help ya out a bit Myal, but I'll let you decide whether that is useful or not. Hoping ya say it is. Yar. ^ ^

(06-17-2013, 02:39 AM)Bran Strum Wrote: Just joined, but I have chunk of questions I wouldn't mind asking about if someone wants to help a friend out =)
Feel free to PM me your questions and I shall answer them as best I can. I like to be helpful. ^ ^

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Desphiria - 06-20-2013

Hello, I've done mainly Forum and Chat system rps. I did try to do an online RP with WoW but I got confused.

I would like to be a mentee please! ^^ I don't really have any in-depth info about my potential character yet but I know that she may be a Lalafell though.

EDIT! - I forgot to add something! Hehe, if you ever wanna contact me, I have a skype and a yahoo messenger or you can contact me here. My yahoo is [email protected] which I'm gonna put in my profile on here in a second, and my skype is naoko3692.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Gerik - 06-22-2013

Just a quick bump to notify that these amazing people are still looking for mentors Big Grin

Bran Strum
Zeraia
SNERDAPERDS
Hyunseo
Azthran
Desphiria

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - John Spiegel - 06-22-2013

I'm not learned in the ways of lore as I'm a n00b to XIV, but I've done a good bit of homework. I'm also a seasoned RPer, I'd like to think. If you need a mentor, you need a JJ!

Server: Gilgamesh
Name: John Silversheath

OR JUST PM me here or skype: John.d.spiegel

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Martiallais - 06-24-2013

While I wouldn't say I want a full on mentor (and this could be the wrong place to post this), if there's someone who wouldn't mind fielding some questions about game world lore and possibly a bit of critiquing/sounding board for character building, that'd be greatly appreciated. Smile

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Desphiria - 06-24-2013

Character building help would be great.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Kerr - 06-24-2013

I don't know that I qualify to be a mentor, being pretty new to ARR. But I'm a great sounding board! If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, just send me a PM and I'll help as best I can.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Jayce Lightfall - 06-25-2013

I'd be really interested in getting a mentor. I just recently stopped lurking and started to get involved with the community. Definitely looking forward to delving deeply into the lore. Ultimately though, I feel like I'm going to need a lot of help and guidance since I'm kind of a beginner.

After perusing the blurbs each mentor gave, I came to hard decision (I'd kinda like to learn from everyone. Haha). If you aren't super busy Endemerrin, I'd like for you to be my mentor.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - racooperii - 06-25-2013

I am very much interested in starting  a roleplay character for my eventual arrival in Eorzea. I do have some role play experience with City of heros but I also had an extensive understanding and great support with my group. 

Im more of a carefree personality in games and a wanderer, seeking out new adventures and experiences. Friends I acquire on my journey are friends till the end(IC wise), I prefer to be loyal to those loyal to me. So please PM if you think you can help me develop a backstory for my would be persona.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Kaizer Grimm - 06-25-2013

I would enjoy having a mentor very much. We could go on picnics then take long sunset walks on the beach. Then before I go to sleep at the foot of your bed I could give you a nice massage. I'd be the best apprentice ever. Oh right and I guess some teaching and learning could be thrown in there after all "All play and no work makes a day great"....

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Kassandra Dawn - 06-25-2013

I still need mentees if anyone needs a mentor. Big Grin

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Merri - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 06:00 PM)Jayce Lightfall Wrote: I'd be really interested in getting a mentor. I just recently stopped lurking and started to get involved with the community. Definitely looking forward to delving deeply into the lore. Ultimately though, I feel like I'm going to need a lot of help and guidance since I'm kind of a beginner.

After perusing the blurbs each mentor gave, I came to hard decision (I'd kinda like to learn from everyone. Haha). If you aren't super busy Endemerrin, I'd like for you to be my mentor.

I'll do everything I can! Either I'll hit you up with a PM tomorrow or the next day, or you can drop me one and we can get things situated and started. I'm ready when you are~

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Desphiria - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 11:24 PM)Kassandra Dawn Wrote: I still need mentees if anyone needs a mentor. Big Grin

HAI! *Wave waves* I think the only thing I need help with most is the bio. I haven't gotten in game yet so I'm not in the complete... O0O OH SHIT WHAT DO I DO?! Mode then get all shy and stuff and be all quiet. I'm not sure if there's others stuff I need help with yet though. There might be stuff I didn't even know I needed help with.

RE: RPC Mentorship Program - Nova - 06-26-2013

I'm new-ish to FFXIV and would love to have a mentor that could help me with in depth lore stuffs and maybe even some character fleshing out. I can almost always be reached on gchat ([email protected]) and on skype at most times (sapphire584)