Hydaelyn Role-Players
Post here if you want to be a brat - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Post here if you want to be a brat (/showthread.php?tid=9690)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Kage - 01-28-2015

Yoooooo

We do not advocate the destruction of other peoples' property, even if your own was destroyed once as well.

I really, really hate how long it takes for places like -redacted memorial services and mortuaries- to get a loved one ready for cremation and such. Especially from nonviolent causes.

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Zhavi - 01-28-2015

the cold. especially companies that market SUPER WARM THINGS but obviously what they really mean is that they measure cold as anything around freezing.

at -40 my current pair of gloves primarily functions to block air currents and keep my hands from sticking to metal. wtb proper mittens. My hands hurt. Sad

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - C'kayah Polaali - 01-29-2015

(01-28-2015, 03:49 PM)Gegenji Wrote: We here at RPC do not condone the destruction of other people's property.

... even if we'll imagine it really hard.

Clearly some of us do... Wink

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Edvyn - 02-02-2015

shitlords loudly drive past my house at high speeds in their dumb cars on a regular basis. every couple of minutes a loud VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM interrupts whatever im doing, day or night. i hope birds shit on their windscreens.

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Warren Castille - 02-04-2015

Pre-ordered Toon Link and Mega Man amiibos on Amazon in December. Suddenly they're not able to finish my transaction and they're unavailable, except for the scalpers selling them for 80 bucks, "mint in box and ships from the US."

Also Nintendo why did you only make like six of these fucking things

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 02:12 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Pre-ordered Toon Link and Mega Man amiibos on Amazon in December. Suddenly they're not able to finish my transaction and they're unavailable, except for the scalpers selling them for 80 bucks, "mint in box and ships from the US."

I've heard they aren't region-locked. See if something like Playasia's got them? Buy a few and save on shipping?

(02-04-2015, 02:24 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 02:12 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Pre-ordered Toon Link and Mega Man amiibos on Amazon in December. Suddenly they're not able to finish my transaction and they're unavailable, except for the scalpers selling them for 80 bucks, "mint in box and ships from the US."

I've heard they aren't region-locked. See if something like Playasia's got them? Buy a few and save on shipping?

Will look into. It's still very stupid that I'm stuck being UNABLE to buy someone they are selling because Nintendo hates their customers.

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 02:28 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:

Will look into. It's still very stupid that I'm stuck being UNABLE to buy someone they are selling because Nintendo hates their customers.

But lots of Japanese companies hate money. Look at Bandai.

(02-04-2015, 02:47 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 02:28 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:

But lots of Japanese companies hate money. Look at Bandai.

AND ANOTHER THING. TALLGEESE 3 EW VERSION LIMITED PRE-ORDER ONLY WHY

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Zhavi - 02-04-2015

People who cannot wait for me to turn, and instead have to jerk their lifted, dual wheel, kitted out pavement princess truck around me so they can continue speeding down the road, oftentimes endangering oncoming traffic (you choose to risk yourself, ain't none of my business, but seriously -- endangering other people is a jackass move). I mean, okay, when the road isn't on a turn and you can see that it's empty, that's fine. But seriously, I have seen way too many near collisions.

FIVE SECONDS OF BRAKING, THAT'S IT.

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Inessa Hara - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 03:50 PM)Zhavi Wrote: People who cannot wait for me to turn, and instead have to jerk their lifted, dual wheel, kitted out pavement princess truck around me so they can continue speeding down the road, oftentimes endangering oncoming traffic (you choose to risk yourself, ain't none of my business, but seriously -- endangering other people is a jackass move).  I mean, okay, when the road isn't on a turn and you can see that it's empty, that's fine.  But seriously, I have seen way too many near collisions.

People don't know how to fucking drive down here in the south.  xD

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Gegenji - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 03:54 PM)Inessa Hara Wrote:
(02-04-2015, 03:50 PM)Zhavi Wrote: People who cannot wait for me to turn, and instead have to jerk their lifted, dual wheel, kitted out pavement princess truck around me so they can continue speeding down the road, oftentimes endangering oncoming traffic (you choose to risk yourself, ain't none of my business, but seriously -- endangering other people is a jackass move).  I mean, okay, when the road isn't on a turn and you can see that it's empty, that's fine.  But seriously, I have seen way too many near collisions.

People don't know how to fucking drive down here in the south.  xD

I think a lot of people don't know how to drive, period.

Or park. Seriously, aren't you supposed to at LEAST try to stay in the middle? Instead, I got on guy on my right who's ALL THE WAY UP ONS that left-hand side, and a guy on my left ALL THE WAY UP ONS the right-hand side. Leaving me worried I'm going to be too far to one side and take off a rear-view mirror.

And that's the nicer ones. The worse ones are on or even OVER the line. Thanks for effectively taking up two spots because you can't take the extra two minutes to straighten your ass out. Thanks for that.

I once saw a guy at a strip mall parking lot who parked SIDEWAYS through three parking spaces. SIDE-GODDAMN-WAYS. WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO PARK?

(Car rage. All the car rage. It consumes me now.)

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Zhavi - 02-04-2015

(02-04-2015, 03:58 PM)Gegenji Wrote: (Car rage. All the car rage. It consumes me now.)

Yeah. I'm a pretty calm person in most things (my mother once told me it was unhealthy how calm I am in arguments, heh) -- I don't tend to rage in video games, and even when I do get angry it comes and goes pretty quickly.

Assholes on the road are the one thing that make me get unreasonably, vindictively wrathful. No matter how much I try to be understanding, once you start being unsafe YOU HAVE ALL THE RAGE.

Though too, there's the opposite to that -- when the roads aren't icy, and Super Leet Manly Truck is going 30-40mph on a 55mph road. The roads aren't icy! GO! GO! GO! GO! aghgghhhgahghghghg. Or when someone going 40-50 gets in the passing lane and doesn't pass or slow down next to the person going 40-50 in the slow lane. IT'S JUST A LITTLE BIT OF COMMON COURTESY, C'MON.

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Kage - 02-04-2015

Drivers in southern california are all pretty horribad

RE: RANT ABOUT IRL THINGS AKA HUMANITY WHY - Zyrusticae - 02-04-2015

I think poor drivers are something all of us (who drive at all) can relate to on some level. It's the second biggest reason I really do not enjoy driving, the first reason being, of course, the fact that I am driving a gigantic multi-ton DEATH MACHINE SERIOUSLY HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DEAL WITH THIS STUFF ARGH?!

*ahem*

In all seriousness, driving entails a level of personal responsibility that I am not very comfortable with. The one time I got into an accident where I bent the door on the driver's side I freaked the fuck out. I am NOT the kind of person who should be dealing with things that can kill human beings on a whim. Sad