Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Gegenji - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 09:55 AM)Merri Wrote: Definitely know a few others who I owe RP to after quite some time. I'm looking at you, Gegenji. I'm so sorry that never got off the ground. ;  ;

Ah, no worries. I ended up just using the Ironworks for that particular plot, so no harm no foul there. Blush

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Melodia - 03-12-2015

(03-11-2015, 07:13 PM)Melkire Wrote: Those who mentioned me (omg ; ; ), I will say: life will find a way. Maybe at the coughgrindstonecoughthisweekcough.

People I still really want to RP with on Osric but haven't:

Melodia

Someone finally mentioned me on their own.....

*squees happily and runs around like a giddy schoolkid*

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Maia - 03-12-2015

(03-11-2015, 07:31 PM)Askier Wrote: Ton of people I'd like too but have almost zero in time game to do so.

All of Kiht's and Maia's FCs....

and many more.

But I'd just like to have chances to rp when I can lol

Reading that just made my day. Now I get to run home and tell my FC dearies how famous they are for getting a mention from a person on the RPC! (I hope you won't mind me adding a few embellishments, like a fog machine and laser light show.)

It's also nice to see, in reading others' comments, that many people share the desire to RP with All Of The People, but just have too busy and restricted of schedules to do so. (Yay for not being alone!)

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - g0ne - 03-12-2015

Franz and Kurt want to RP with me! Yay! Big Grin

It's not that I'm shy. I just feel intimidated by many of the RPC RPers. Like, I was super intimidated when I first RPed with Berrod. Super intimidated whenever I RP with Faye and Val. Super intimidated super intimidated!!

Then, I feel like an annoying little idiot when I ask someone to RP... because I tend to ask over and over again! ; ;

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 12:02 PM)Eleni Wrote: Franz and Kurt want to RP with me! Yay! Big Grin

It's not that I'm shy. I just feel intimidated by many of the RPC RPers. Like, I was super intimidated when I first RPed with Berrod. Super intimidated whenever I RP with Faye and Val. Super intimidated super intimidated!!

Then, I feel like an annoying little idiot when I ask someone to RP... because I tend to ask over and over again! ; ;

You are /never/ annoying. Ever. Only a never-ending fountain of positivity!

I wish our schedules matched up more :<

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kurt S. - 03-12-2015

Addendum:

Kurt should probably meet Melodia one of these days, OOCly she's a cool person to talk to. As well as meet Steel Wolf-senpai more. Nako'li too, gots ta get closer to the bossman. Ludivine Goultard might be interested in some of the shit he's gotten himself into (again) or at least see how he different he is again. Ameline Valtin too, I'm so sorry I kept dc'ing.  Y'lani too, damn would be nice to get them lost in translation again. Adeya Evenar as well..thought I'd need to get Ramona up a few WAR levels before we can trigger something that would have them compromise. (Add those names to like the ones in my previous posts)

Ramona, well she needs to see Professor Darkbore again, seriously there's so much development on her fragmented memory he'd be interested in. QUQUKI QUKI, Ramona needs her best friend! N'velhi Tia, Tia and Mona might need to start corrupting minors again..I mean what. 

For Nah, she'd like to meet Liliro, easily her and Enla and Miata.

For Keil, maybe running into Vynka Lanore, Atoli Taira and Tricky J'vicho would do wonders for him as well as T'shina Vashka. Also V'ari they need to be together again. So that I can make Duskwright melt again.

I really don't know who'd click well with the Self-overconfident, kneeshanker, lab assistant Effie...I mean don't you want to punt that girlafell too?

On a general sense, everyone else. I don't care who you are, I've decided to crush that shyness and go make the first /tell! As long as I catch you on any of my characters!

Quote:Franz and Kurt want to RP with me! Yay! [Image: biggrin.gif]

GIVE ME YOUR WHEN AND WHERE ELENI, I WILL FIND YOU THEN, SLEEP OR NO!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 12:13 PM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote:

I HAVE AN IDEA. WE SHOULD FORUM RP. Time and schedules cannot stop my phone/laptop/tablet/worklaptop/dial-up-screeches-from-the-void-if-I-must posts.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kurt S. - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 12:31 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 12:13 PM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote:

I HAVE AN IDEA. WE SHOULD FORUM RP. Time and schedules cannot stop my phone/laptop/tablet/worklaptop/dial-up-screeches-from-the-void-if-I-must posts.

I have no idea how to forum RP then again I had no idea how to in game RP and that never stopped me! BRING IT!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Edvyn - 03-12-2015

i have yet to rp with dogberry so like, dogberry i guess
maybe faye? y'lani? truth be told i don't really want to meet any of you people HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - TheLastCandle - 03-12-2015

(03-11-2015, 07:13 PM)Melkire Wrote: Those who mentioned me (omg ; ; ), I will say: life will find a way. Maybe at the coughgrindstonecoughthisweekcough.

People I still really want to RP with on Osric but haven't:

Oscare
Sounsyy
L'yhta
Melodia
Chachanji proper
Crisiet
Yvelont

Dude, Osric, we kinda sorta RPed that one time with the Kiht thing. You know. In Coerthas, with the dragon and the slaying.

Seriously, though. Of all the people I haven't been able to RP with due to IC geographical limitations -- at the top of my list. Some things, though, they might-a be a-changin' for my poor knife-ear very soon.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - TheLastCandle - 03-12-2015

(03-11-2015, 07:30 AM)SessionZero Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 07:18 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: 4. Moar Ishgardians (hi SessionZero!)

S-senpai noticed me...

Oh god, please do not call me senpai. Tiergan will challenge you to a duel over who reigns as supreme kouhai. And I am not worthy. ;_;

(03-11-2015, 05:11 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: Am I good or what? Tongue

*dusts off hands*

Next I'll introduce SZ (Reilan) to Yvelont, and Sounsyy to Roen.

Line up peoples!

Kiht, apprentice, little sister, you stay out of mah lahf! (No, but seriously. That'd be cool.)

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Aaron - 03-12-2015

There was this Hyur I met a month ago in game that I wish I remembered hee name because her and Aaron got along borderline perfect despite Aaron being a depressing SoB back then. Haven't seen her since v.v and forgot to add her.

Like an angel swooped into my rp life and had the most fun ever with me standing on tables awkwardly and getting drunk. Only to leave the next day without a trace T_T

But more notable mentions when I finally decide to renew my subscription because im broke atm lol

Warren - I feel if he and Aaron got in a situation where they were stuck talking to each other they'd have a sort of Older brother little brother relationship. 

Chanchan - That grindstone fight was awesome! 

Flynt (the Miq'ote) - he's like awesome and stuff yo.

Lilithium - I just picture if she really met Aaron shed try to be his mom and scold him for wearing all black so much and always toying with sharp objects. 

Zaiaku - IC he and Aaron seem to for some reason avoid each other. Wish I could find out why lol

And pretty much everyone else who wants to.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Arrelaine - 03-12-2015

Errbody.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Parvacake - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 09:02 PM)Advent Wrote: Lilithium - I just picture if she really met Aaron shed try to be his mom and scold him for wearing all black so much and always toying with sharp objects.

He likely wouldn't be the first like that she's come across lol

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Aaron - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 09:13 PM)Lilithium Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 09:02 PM)Advent Wrote: Lilithium - I just picture if she really met Aaron shed try to be his mom and scold him for wearing all black so much and always toying with sharp objects.

He likely wouldn't be the first like that she's come across lol
Lili - Aaron why do you wear so much black are you depressed? I've never seen you without some weapon either and why is there a scar on your face. I swear you could be a really cool person to hang with but you're always barely talking or serious 24/7 you really need to lighten up.

*long pause and awkward silence*

AARON ARE YOU CUTTING YOURSELF IS THAT WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE A SWORD AND A SCAR ON YOUR FACE OH MY GOD AARON MY POOR BABY WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSED WHO DID THIS TO YOU *HYPERVENTILATES*

Aaron - . . . . . . . . . . . . o_o wat?

Lili - That's it mister no more vanilla ice cream you're grounded and you need help. Here to work on your social skills play with Ado. *gives Aaron Ado plushie*

Aaron - . . . . . . . . . . . . . O_O wat?