Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! (/showthread.php?tid=10058)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Erik Mynhier - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 04:18 PM)Amon Vespar Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:16 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: I JUST HAD AN IDEA.

__
Obvious disclaimer.

BTW i'm in'game if we seriouly wanna start a linkshell for this.......

I just made B.E.E.F. like ten minutes ago to make sure the name is safe, find me in game and ill pass the master rank to you.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - SicketySix - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 04:20 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:18 PM)A'mon Vespar Wrote:

__
Obvious disclaimer.

I clicked that link and then scrolled down half-expecting you to ask THE QUESTION there.

And yes. LS must be made for BEEF. And Judge Jredthys must be added to its ranks.
Check that topic again......

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Warren Castille - 02-11-2015

...I'm pretty sure this counts as some form of terrorism.

I love it.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Melkire - 02-11-2015

Obligatory reminder to coordinate OoC with the organizers of whatever events / tavern nights that B.E.E.F. plans to crash. They might want to shoot you down.

(02-11-2015, 04:27 PM)Melkire Wrote: Obligatory reminder to coordinate OoC with the organizers of whatever events / tavern nights that B.E.E.F. plans to crash.

They representing members of BEEF will take that into consideration......

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Gegenji - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 04:27 PM)Melkire Wrote: Obligatory reminder to coordinate OoC with the organizers of whatever events / tavern nights that B.E.E.F. plans to crash.

Right, the keyphrase is multi-purpose here. To use IG to announce the start of the brawl, and also to question the event planners as to whether BEEF antics will be allowed.

... We should probably put together a Linkshell thread for BEEF, so we can accompany the question with a link to it (preferably using the word BEEF as the link).

(02-11-2015, 04:21 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:18 PM)Amon Vespar Wrote:

__
Obvious disclaimer.

I just made B.E.E.F. like ten minutes ago to make sure the name is safe, find me in game and ill pass the master rank to you.
I'm at the Quicksand, tho it doesn't matter to me if I'm not master

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Desu Nee - 02-11-2015

It's moments like this that pride fills within my heart for this community.

But if any of you fuckers try and do stuff on the Midnight Moogle I'm making my character learn dark magic just to hunt each and everyone one of you to a duel until death.

(02-11-2015, 04:36 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: It's moments like this that pride fills within my heart for this community.

But if any of you fuckers try and do stuff on the Midnight Moogle I'm making my character learn dark magic just to hunt each and everyone one of you to a duel until death.

... So you'd have a beef with BEEF?

(02-11-2015, 04:38 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:36 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: It's moments like this that pride fills within my heart for this community.

Only if they eat beef.

[Image: a88.jpg]

(02-11-2015, 04:39 PM)Desu Nee Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:38 PM)Gegenji Wrote:

Only if they eat beef.

[Image: a88.jpg]

So a beef with the beefy BEEF beef-eaters, I see.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - TheLastCandle - 02-11-2015

100% beef-fed Angus BEEF.

Then it becomes a FC and they buy a headquarters and covers the wall with beef textures and eat only beef while planning.

The beef colored BEEF headquarters of the BEEF members eating BEEF.

RE: Looking to brawl in The Quicksand! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 04:00 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 03:49 PM)Gegenji Wrote: If this becomes a thing - and it should - my only regret is that I'd be hard-pressed to have a character that would be a part of BEEF. Chachan's too much of a goody-goody for a good bar room brawl.

That's the beauty of it being a "Fight Club" done in secret deal Chacha. Erik doesn't bar fight, and his position as the clean cut political motivated highlander keeps him out of Grindestone and bars and all. But this is a secret fight, Erik can cut loose and be a highlander. Chacha can drop the goody goody at the door and break a bottle to cut some dude's head off. Good times.

I'm really excited for this. Someone must make BEEF. Eorzea needs a Fight Club.
so....erik possibly finds an outlet for his closely controlled highlander bloodlust.......
>.>
<.<
....is he still gonna be all lusty after he's been bloodied up and on his way home?
[Image: tumblr_m3e0wbsr0K1qhz2z0o1_500_zps1c7c494b.gif]

(02-11-2015, 04:48 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 04:00 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 03:49 PM)Gegenji Wrote: If this becomes a thing - and it should - my only regret is that I'd be hard-pressed to have a character that would be a part of BEEF. Chachan's too much of a goody-goody for a good bar room brawl.

That's the beauty of it being a "Fight Club" done in secret deal Chacha. Erik doesn't bar fight, and his position as the clean cut political motivated highlander keeps him out of Grindestone and bars and all. But this is a secret fight, Erik can cut loose and be a highlander. Chacha can drop the goody goody at the door and break a bottle to cut some dude's head off. Good times.

I'm really excited for this. Someone must make BEEF. Eorzea needs a Fight Club.
so....erik possibly finds an outlet for his closely controlled highlander bloodlust.......
>.>
<.<
....is he still gonna be all lusty after he's been bloodied up and on his way home?
[Image: tumblr_m3e0wbsr0K1qhz2z0o1_500_zps1c7c494b.gif]

Like an Argonian Maid......