Hydaelyn Role-Players
Happy Wednesday - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Happy Wednesday (/showthread.php?tid=10060)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Happy Wednesday - Coatleque - 02-11-2015

Guys, you only have 2 more days to get ready for this weekend. Don't screw up!
Also, this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs5QJi-dX-4

I don't know why I'm posting this. The LotRO forums for Landroval had a new thread every day for people to post random bs about their day. Still waiting for that coffee to kick in.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Berrod Armstrong - 02-11-2015

is it friday yet

I just need my weekend in my life right now. The week has been okay, but I'm just ready to sit back at home and be a lazy ass.

RE: Happy Wednesday - SicketySix - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 11:18 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: is it friday yet

I just need my weekend in my life right now. The week has been okay, but I'm just ready to sit back at home and be a lazy ass.

*beefy fist bump*

You said it bro!

RE: Happy Wednesday - Jaliqai - 02-11-2015

Sweet, sweet hump day. 

And yeah. Been a really blah week. So ready to go into recluse mode this weekend.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Warren Castille - 02-11-2015

Majora's Mask. Diablo 3 Season 2. Valentine's Day. Three day weekend. Wednesday is the longest day before Thursday.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Coatleque - 02-11-2015

Well, the week is only there so we have something to do between the weekends right?
And the weekend exists for us to wipe our memories of everything that happened during the week.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Gegenji - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 11:24 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Three day weekend.

This, this is what I'm looking forward to. I enjoy long weekends way too much. The fact that the weekend is longer, the added bonus of a shorter work week. I don't take nearly as many days off as I probably should, so I revel in any given to me. This also includes closures do to inclement weather - leading to me sometimes staring out the window and demanding that it snow really hard.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Desu Nee - 02-11-2015

This friday begins the Brazilian Carnival, so it will be 4-5 days of lazing around and stuff, so I get an even bigger weekend Big Grin

For those that have no idea, you know, the Rio thing this time of the year.

[Image: sapucai.jpeg]

RE: Happy Wednesday - Telluride - 02-11-2015

On that note, Mardi Gras is this coming Tuesday.

Here on the US Gulf Coast, putting Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras darn-near back to back can make for a potent combo.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Berrod Armstrong - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 11:31 AM)Desu Nee Wrote: This friday begins the Brazilian Carnival, so it will be 4-5 days of lazing around and stuff, so I get an even bigger weekend Big Grin

Yeah! It's Carnival time here next week as well, five days of color, fun...and me staying inside and playing FFXIV during it all.

[Image: Trinidad-Carnival-Queens-Park-Savannah-T...ington.jpg]

(02-11-2015, 11:37 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 11:31 AM)Desu Nee Wrote: This friday begins the Brazilian Carnival, so it will be 4-5 days of lazing around and stuff, so I get an even bigger weekend Big Grin

Yeah! It's Carnival time here next week as well, five days of color, fun...and me staying inside and playing FFXIV during it all.

I don't even get that option, family is coming and they will drag me around to these parties. I swear to god, I can smell the sweat and piss already.

RE: Happy Wednesday - Gegenji - 02-11-2015

Carnival is the main reason that I play Brazil in Civ V in the off chances I feel the need to bust it out again. WE'RE GOING FOR TWENTY YEARS OF CARNIVAL, WOO~!

(02-11-2015, 11:41 AM)Gegenji Wrote:

Carnival is the main reason that I play Brazil in Civ V in the off chances I feel the need to bust it out again. WE'RE GOING FOR TWENTY YEARS OF CARNIVAL, WOO~!
I play as Soviet Russia mod on CIV 5

GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS MOTHERLAND

RE: Happy Wednesday - Mhatya - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 11:14 AM)Coatleque Wrote: I don't know why I'm posting this. The LotRO forums for Landroval had a new thread every day for people to post random bs about their day. Still waiting for that coffee to kick in.

I loved the coffee house threads back when I played LotRO. There were a great bunch of people who'd post random things all day and usually just be cool to everyone. Anyone know if they still make those daily threads?

RE: Happy Wednesday - Coatleque - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 11:59 AM)Eldritch Wrote: I loved the coffee house threads back when I played LotRO. There were a great bunch of people who'd post random things all day and usually just be cool to everyone. Anyone know if they still make those daily threads?

I checked this morning but didn't see any for the past few months. I'm thinking that game is on its way out the door now. Sad, seeing how they hold the licenses till something like 2016 or 17. Means nobody else can make a LotR MMO until then.