Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries (/showthread.php?tid=10106)

Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Rinh'sae Nelhah - 02-14-2015

If anyone has a character that is a mercenary/sell sword/freelancer that is not afraid to go 'behind the law' or to get their hands dirty, please contact me in a PM here or contact me through whispers, mail in-game, or reply here. My FC is looking for such people to hire for different criminal-ish jobs. Or if you're looking for an FC that deals in crime, come talk to me as well. My name in-game is "Rinh'sae Nelhah." 

Note - Do not be deterred if you are already a part of another FC. We will still gladly offer Roleplay for your character despite that. You do not have to be in our FC to be apart of our criminal plots/jobs.

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-14-2015

*takes note*

Despite time constraints/an RP slump I managed to find myself in, Franz is very morally neutral. ...if they're OK with Garleans...

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Faye - 02-14-2015

My alt has an FC, but he could probably take some jobs. Smile

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Enla - 02-14-2015

I'm kind of sort of tempted for my character Theula'sae... But I'll need to level him a bit more before he can be put in any RP situations. Once he's there though I'm very - very interested!

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Divisor - 02-14-2015

Color me interested! My character could very easily fit the mold for what you're looking for. I'll look around for you next time I'm on. Big Grin

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Majidae - 02-14-2015

Poppi doesn't have 'grey' morals so much as she just doesn't have any morals at all...
So, yes, consider her very interested!

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Ruran - 02-14-2015

I have an alt that's looking for a home, and this would be right up his alley. Though I don't intend to play him much until Heavensward.

If I see you in-game, I'll send you a whisper. ^^

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Annaliese - 02-14-2015

Anna is very much morally neutral, and beginning to lean toward "morally gray" RP more and more, so color me interested! Feel free to contact me in-game at Annaliese Sellecerre, mail or whisper works!

RE: Looking for Grey Moral Mercenaries - Kilid/Torhe - 02-14-2015

*Taps chin thoughtfully*

Depending on the time of day/timezone you're looking at, you may want to take a peek at Jackal & Hide (Here on the RPC and here on Enjin).  Depending on just how 'grey' the greyness of the work really is, we... are 'aware' of certain individuals who would be willing to discuss the potential for future work/cooperation. *Coughcoughwinkwink*