Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] I'm homeless - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] I'm homeless (/showthread.php?tid=10113)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I'm homeless - Faye - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 06:27 PM)Threed Wrote: Don't all your furnishings get sent to the Residential Caretaker NPC for pickup after you're booted from a guild? I think they added something like that in patch 2.3, so you should be able to retrieve most of your furniture.

Some items (like walls/flooring/lights and most dungeon drop items) are bind on placement and are destroyed if removed. Smile

But to the OP, Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

RE: I'm homeless - ChewableMorphine - 02-14-2015

(02-14-2015, 06:27 PM)Threed Wrote: Don't all your furnishings get sent to the Residential Caretaker NPC for pickup after you're booted from a guild? I think they added something like that in patch 2.3, so you should be able to retrieve most of your furniture.
I knew that. It's my tons of gil worth of unclaimable furnishings is what's my problem. My room was a trophy room of sorts, and was comprised of nearly only unretreivable furniture

RE: I'm homeless - Devereau - 02-15-2015

Bit of a late reply, but if you remember most of what was busted, I can craft rightly about anything. I have a lot of materials typically sitting about, and if you have materials, I could always assist with synth, if that interests you.

RE: I'm homeless - ChewableMorphine - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 06:18 AM)Thaarus Wrote: Bit of a late reply, but if you remember most of what was busted, I can craft rightly about anything. I have a lot of materials typically sitting about, and if you have materials, I could always assist with synth, if that interests you.

What I lost are an Allagan table (the wicked holograph one)

Blazing Wall Lamp

Behemoth trophy

That allagan light fixture

and an armoire

And like a couple other absurdly expensive things I don't really want to subject you to lmao (stuff like the dead man's chest)

The walls and flooring are really not that hard to replace (the ul'dah royal flooring and masonwork walls)

RE: I'm homeless - Flickering Ember - 02-15-2015

Aeon is a heavy RP FC and located in the Goblet. Our FC is built around a storyline of a serious nature, but I would not describe us as grim dark. We have a lot of humorous moments mixed in with our more serious RPs.

Our FC concept is a group of individuals banding together to survive a cult that has been hunting them. For more details and to apply, check out our website: rune.enjin.com

RE: I'm homeless - Devereau - 02-15-2015

I don't have an ADS Illuminant, but I can most likely provide the rest. I would need to punch Behemoth, maybe. If you want to poke me in game (Devereau Beauregard) we can get that all figured out.

RE: I'm homeless - Bopdoot - 02-16-2015

I'm so sorry this happened but I just wanted to post and say the willingness to help each other out in this thread has given me the WARMEST fuzzies ever.  I hope you get things rolling soon!