Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 02-12-2017

Another group shot!!  This time, ... doing a little fanart of a raiding group that goes by NEST. I enjoy watching their on youtube! You should check it out too riiiight here!

[Image: tumblr_ola8hupTAA1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 02-14-2017

I made little valentine's cards after I saw Ruran did it too! >w< Yay Chibis!

[Image: tumblr_oldwh7bcwS1usie9vo1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_oldwh7bcwS1usie9vo3_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oldwh7bcwS1usie9vo2_540.png]

Happy Valentine's Daaaay! lol

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 02-27-2017

Big update! This time with soooo manyyy lizarrrds (I don't have a problem, I swear....)

First up, this commission of Natsumi Sensei!  Dat Samurai Hype!! *___* I had so much fun painting out the armor and creating all this texture for the piece. The outfit is inspired by the swordmaster outfit in FE:Awakening! There were many new things for me to explore in this project, and I'm happy with where it too me in art progression!

[Image: tumblr_olwv82SYWa1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

A big sketchdump of many many lizards under the cut.  Doodles I work on with coffee before I work each day!

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 04-05-2017

Long time no upload! I've been so busy with some long-term projects and sorting out some things.  I'm excited to share more for arts here soon!

Some arts in the meantime!

I painted Haurchefant in a stream!
[Image: tumblr_om2tt1wlq11qmdt3no2_540.png]

And a very cute Crafters commission a while back! ;A; <33
[Image: tumblr_on8m9ngQw61qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Expressionsheet for a cat that has me curious! Byahta!

[Image: oO77BuS.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Chubz - 04-06-2017

.....I so want to order a colored sketch of my healer.
O AO

These are so goooooooooood.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 04-06-2017

Bwaaah, thank you! ;u; Such kind words!! I'd be happy to trade some art with you for a fantasia!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Chubz - 04-06-2017

[/GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP]

I would love to, since you'll be the first to make art of my FFXIV char. ;; w;;

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 04-10-2017

(04-06-2017, 09:51 PM)Chubz Wrote: [/GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP]

I would love to, since you'll be the first to make art of my FFXIV char. ;; w;;

Naw, I'd be happy to! I sent you a PM with a test sketch! >w< Let me know what you think! Thank youuu!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 04-10-2017

A new lizard was made and I like her design a whole lot. I need to hop into rping again!

[Image: tumblr_oo1yq0Uxsy1usie9vo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_onhmj6ixnZ1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_onim1g8bFv1qmdt3no3_1280.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 04-12-2017

Another great project with Nazyl!  It took quite some time with working other projects too, but man! Seeeing how much cool detail there is on the Alexandrian gear and the Anima weapons, it was fun to work on! I'm super proud of this set!

[Image: tumblr_ooa39obSVV1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ooa39obSVV1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

I even went a little overboard with the darker scene to show off glowies but I HAD TO. It's too cool not to!!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 05-03-2017

Updaaates!

Thank you so much for ordering a colored sketch from me, Kiki! >w<
[Image: tumblr_opamljLOSr1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Stuff I've been doing on the side! Hypotheticals for Nenia and practicing some new coloring techniques for options in commission orders! *__*

[Image: tumblr_opcj2dQEyJ1usie9vo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_opc644s0J21usie9vo2_1280.png] 

[Image: tumblr_opc644s0J21usie9vo1_1280.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 05-09-2017

It's time for a Chibi-palooza!
I've been on and off with Fire Emblem Heroes, but after a major kick recently, I wanted to draw FE:Heroes versions of my FC mates and Nenia!

[Image: tumblr_opemvyF9zV1qmdt3no1_r1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_opemvyF9zV1qmdt3no2_r1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_opemvyF9zV1qmdt3no3_r1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_opemvyF9zV1qmdt3no4_1280.png]

And then there was a Chibi Rin! I was too excited about the Eastern Journey outfit!! 

[Image: tumblr_opjwms1ukk1qmdt3no1_500.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 05-09-2017

Here for another round!!

[Image: img%5D]
Waist up Colored Sketch for Y'shtola's Modish Attire
Slots Available (1 of 1):
-

Fire Emblem Heroes inspired Chibi for Play Dead Emote!
Slots Available (1 of 1):
-

Why not just get Mogstation items yourself?
I can, and I will if it comes to! I just thought it would be nice to offer this quirky little simple trade if there's interest in my art, but concerns about privacy in working with paypal/e-mail for commissioned artwork!

This is an exclusive offer. I will not trade Mogstation items for any artwork options that I offer in taking art commissions! It's only fair!

What you can expect from me:
In exchange for mentioned Mogstation item, I'll draw the specified piece of art up for trade! You'll first receive a rough sketch from me before any commitments.

I'll need references from you before I can draft out a test sketch of what you have in mind. Once I'm done, I'll send it your way via PM and If it looks like something you'd like to commit to, then I'll need that OK and a giftcode before I clean up the art trade and send over the finished piece!

Estimated Completion Time is One Day upon Approval of the sketch and sent code.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 05-22-2017

Some practice with cel-shading again!  I plan on offering it up when I revamp commission information in June!  I have my first big convention to sell at this weekend and I'm super excited! (also nervous and preparing like a madman aaah)

[Image: tumblr_oqbw5ocisS1usie9vo3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oqbw5ocisS1usie9vo4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oqbw5ocisS1usie9vo2_1280.png]

Commissions are closed for now! However, I'm still up for those couple of mogstation trades, and to get some practice in on this cel-shading business. I'm offering up a cel-shade portrait trade for Y'shtola's Modish Attire too as an option other than the waist-up colored sketch!

Trades will close on June 1st!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 07-23-2017

Oh gosh, ... has it really been two months since I posted here? ;;

Well, here's looking to change that, and be less of a lurker on the forums in general!  I was going through a lot, and getting over it, little by little! I want to hit the RP scene and get into drawing more!  Commissions are closed still, for the time being, but that will change here, veryvery soon!

I drew up my dragoon lady, Eshima as another sample for simple-shading!

[Image: AemZT0R.jpg]