Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Kaiverta - 07-23-2017

(02-15-2015, 03:14 AM)Shadottie Wrote: /Dumps all the sketchy sketches I've done here so far...!  I promise I'll make nicer things down the road >___>;

Your art is sooo nice. :o

Thumbsup

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 07-25-2017

Aw, thank you very much, Kaiverta! ^^

[Image: Ve7mx5S.png]

I did a bit of cleaning, and updated my commission information post on the front page!  I currently have five slots available for art, for anyone interested! I'd be so very happy to draw my heart out for you!  Give it a look! (:

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Kaiverta - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 12:54 PM)Shadottie Wrote: Aw, thank you very much, Kaiverta! ^^

You're welcome. Smile How long have you been drawing for?

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 12-01-2017

..About time I try dusting off this thread again! Guh! No updates since July, shame on me! D:  
I've been so busy!

Kaiverta, I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, and I do it every day still for a living!  It keeps me growing and honing in on the skills and I encourage others who love to draw to do the same!
Here's a little bit of what I've been up to since July!  My FFXIV sees a lot more doodle action for RPs, character meme/asks, and whatnot! 

A friend and I were rockin' similar glamours for a time in the late summer, so I wanted to draw some girly time! 
[Image: tumblr_ov2f6b84ca1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

A birthday present for Morvelaira on Lamia!
[Image: tumblr_ovesa3Npk71qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

I'm doing Character Reference sheets now! This one for Koroe Qestir was REAL cool!!
[Image: tumblr_ozfm321Mpn1qmdt3no1_1280.png]

I made some single-sided gold-acrylic charms~
[Image: tumblr_ox9bb03dgs1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ox9bb03dgs1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

And, man, guys, I adore these dresses on mogstation. I'd love to draw some art for them in trade. ;A; <3 <3   I'd be willing to do something of a $20 value for each, or $40 for both! PM me if you'd rather trade codes for art than deal with paypal and such! <3
[Image: tumblr_p0aqom2w4H1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 12-04-2017

I'm doing comics for both ic and hypothetical fight scenes on my blog-- to what I think would be a great fight theme for said characters!  

This is the first one of a few, I just like how some of the drawings came out!

Fight is to this song!
Fight is to this song.

[Image: UFAx7pA.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 12-11-2017

Another year, another holiday gift for my FC. <3

[Image: V3GSeC8.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Zoetrooper - 12-11-2017

Looks amazing!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 12-12-2017

(12-11-2017, 08:27 PM)Zoetrooper Wrote: Looks amazing!

Thank you very much! >w<

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 12-31-2017

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 01-02-2018

The final Illustrated Commission I worked on in 2017!  Finishing touches were made in the stream yesterday. Naz always has great ideas that I'm honored to flesh out. I'm super proud of this one! The Squire set has a lot of intricate and beautiful detail!

Nazyl Tharazyl - Holy Spirit

[Image: tumblr_p1xqohaPyY1qmdt3no1_r1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Gegenji - 01-02-2018

I just noticed that you have a little happy Chachan as one of your portrait examples and it made me very happy. Blush

And yeah, the Ivalican stuff is pretty amazing-looking. I'm lazily trying to get the tank set of it for Chach as well. I already got the parts I wanted from the SAM outfit. |D

(Also I cannot look at that picture without wanting to quote Lion-O. GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT.)

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 01-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 02:13 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I just noticed that you have a little happy Chachan as one of your portrait examples and it made me very happy. Blush

And yeah, the Ivalican stuff is pretty amazing-looking. I'm lazily trying to get the tank set of it for Chach as well. I already got the parts I wanted from the SAM outfit. |D

(Also I cannot look at that picture without wanting to quote Lion-O. GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT.)
LOLohgawdddd, I SEE THAT NOW TOO. xD Oh, that's great. Haha

And I totally did draw a happy little Chachan! He's such a good lalafell, and your SAMGlams for him are so good too! Good luck with the Ivalician Tank hunt!!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 01-05-2018

[Image: tumblr_p22icugp071qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

A lizard GANG. It really means a lot when people want to make characters in a 'world' I build. ;__;

It means a lot when friends build even more on when their creativity too! Gnghgb Sanrin-no-Sato would not be as cool as it is without them! <3

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 01-07-2018

A piece I did for a raffle winner! The raffle was put on by The Moogle Post-- an online FFXIV magazine by the fans, for the fans! it's pretty cool and such an honor to be the artist of the month in December! <3

[Image: tumblr_p24dz6li6P1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 01-31-2018

Show Content