Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-05-2015

Latest commissioned piece from Tywyll’ra Stumog.  Thank you!! >W< He was a lot of fun to draw! 

[Image: tumblr_nnw2ebzs2O1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

If you'd like a piece of your own, I've given my first post on information a big ol' re-haul!  I'd love to draw for you!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Tywyll'ra Stumog - 05-05-2015

Absolutely brilliant work, will be showing on my channel here

WORTH EVERY PENNY <3

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-06-2015

Thank you so much and I'm so glad you like iiit! <3

Here's something I finished in my downtime, a plushie Carbuncle!

[Image: tumblr_nny6okXuYB1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nny6okXuYB1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

This cute little baby's looking for a home!  It's 14 inches tall and made with super soft ultra cuddle fabrics.  If you'd to give it a home or maybe a special one of your own in a different size or pose, shoot me a PM!  Thanks!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Dasair - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 05:58 PM)Shadottie Wrote: Thank you so much and I'm so glad you like iiit! <3

Here's something I finished in my downtime, a plushie Carbuncle!

[Image: tumblr_nny6okXuYB1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nny6okXuYB1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

This cute little baby's looking for a home!  It's 14 inches tall and made with super soft ultra cuddle fabrics.  If you'd to give it a home or maybe a special one of your own in a different size or pose, shoot me a PM!  Thanks!

*continues to scream about this carbuncle*

Shadow, you are amazing. THIS IS SO CUTE.
SHADOW IS AMAZING GUYS. Look what she can make.

I am a proud owner of... at least 7 plushies she's made, and I approve 300%. FROM THE LOOKS OF IT this is probably the softest Aether bab ever, gods. You know you want it.

Shamelessly promotes you in your own thread.

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Tywyll'ra Stumog - 05-08-2015

[youtube]C7cy5pZqpIc[/youtube]

As promised mate, your work on my vlog!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Steel Wolf - 05-08-2015

Hubby was squealing like mad over that commish. Once my paycheck is in order (probably by the end of this month as things stand) I'll have to snap up one myself. Big Grin

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Reshie - 05-08-2015

Can I say how much I love your plushies? I might need to count my change jar soon because let's be honest, he ---> Tonberry would be cute as a plushie.

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-08-2015

(05-08-2015, 01:44 PM)Tywyll Wrote: [youtube]C7cy5pZqpIc[/youtube]

As promised mate, your work on my vlog!
Aww, thank you for sharing! These have been so fun to watch, and omg, can I say...? Your headphones are amazing!! Thank you so much for the shoutout, and you were wonderful to work with. Thank you! ;w;

(05-08-2015, 01:51 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Hubby was squealing like mad over that commish.  Once my paycheck is in order (probably by the end of this month as things stand) I'll have to snap up one myself.  Big Grin
Aaahhehehe, that's great to hear!! xD It always warms my heart to hear how happy I can make people with my arts and plushies. I'd be happy to work on something when the time comes! I look forward to it!

(05-08-2015, 05:20 PM)Reshie Wrote: Can I say how much I love your plushies? I might need to count my change jar soon because let's be honest, he ---> Tonberry would be cute as a plushie.

Oh gosh, Tonberry plushies!! That would be cute. Thank you for the kind words! ;w;

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-19-2015

Latest completed piece of Brynnalia! Thank you, Roen!

[Image: tumblr_nomihqUuX11qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

With that, all of my art commission slots are open! Plushie slots are currently closed, and open slots are expected on May 22nd!

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested!

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Roen - 05-19-2015

<3 Thank you so much! Smile

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-20-2015

Anytime!! ;w;
Also, DASAIR I REALIZE I'M BELATEDLY REPLYING BUT /KEYSMASHLAKSJDHFOREVERyoumakemequietlygushandblush.alsjdklshdhasd

As we draw closer to Heavensward, I'm draftin' out more backstory for my Au Ra, Seitsuda Gladepetal. That includes all the doodles!

[Image: tumblr_nomxbqxrwL1usie9vo2_1280.png]

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-22-2015

More Seitsuda sketches! Oh boy!
[Image: tumblr_nornvxsfA81usie9vo2_1280.png]

If I like lancer enough, he'll be something of a jouster when he's not on foot, otherwise, he'll be an archer and doing that mounted archery thing.  I'm looking forward to lancer though!

hngngh, what I wouldn't give to have a draught chocobo too. They're so pretty  .. and ICly perfect.  He'd totally have a big bird to pick people up and throw on to ride with him.  I just don't know anyone who would play past the 14 day free trial. ;___; I-Is there anyone here who could use a friend code and maybe help me get my dream bird?  There would be so many thank you arts.. because I'm not sure how I'd be able to help with a sub. ;__;

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-28-2015

Doodlin' up something of Sei again, this time with color!

It was supposed to be a warmup thing... and color and stuff came after. The background kinda suffers for not really knowing what I wanted to do here.  Ah well! Solitary guy enjoying some tea or other under the moonlight!

[Image: tumblr_np1s621PVb1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 05-29-2015

I reset my brushes in photoshop and went nuts with some old brushes...  This was supposed to be a static doodle of Seitsuda and his soon to be friends .... "Friends"lol attending some festival of sorts but then a comic ... thing happened!

This song and other fluffy tracks from Kyoukai no Kanata didn't help...

[Image: tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no6_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no2_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no3_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_np3q35kfJq1qmdt3no7_1280.jpg]

They'll probably get along well enough like this someday ... probably. This amuses me so much because I know he'll have problems with ladies III:

Also, bonus doodle because I like stealing other peoples' characters...

[Image: tumblr_np3ji277xE1usie9vo1_1280.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 06-01-2015

I finally got this little cutie done as a Graduation present for Dasair here on the forums!  It's made with the last of my green minky fabrics and will be one of a kind!  Any future Sylph I work on will be done in ultracuddles and fleeces.  I'm hoping to have time to make more to see how they turn out!  If you'd like something of your own, I currently have two slots available for plushie orders!  

[Image: tumblr_npaf6uMHL61qmdt3no3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_npaf6uMHL61qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_npaf6uMHL61qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]