Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Shadottie - 06-04-2015

... I'll post more drawings than doodles someday, but for now, have another seitsudoodle dump.  Man, we're less than two weeks away for early content release!! how crazyyyyy!

Baby Seitsuda ... sweeping and confused.
[Image: tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo2_1280.png]

I wanted to draw this pose, but it looked really awkward with clothes so lolfanservicehereugo
[Image: tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo1_1280.png]

Does Ramen and stuff like that even exist in this realm? Oh well
[Image: tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo4_1280.png]

Au ra kissing popped up in mapchat tonight, and I still stand by precious forehead bumping.  At least, if Sei ever does this with someone (LAUGHS...), they won't have to worry about his horns, just his ridiculous hobo hair.  clean yourself up, hobodragonman
[Image: tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo3_1280.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art and Commissions - Gegenji - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 04:02 AM)Shadottie Wrote:
Baby Seitsuda ... sweeping and confused.
[Image: tumblr_npeu5glHUK1usie9vo2_1280.png]

This is adorable. I like the touch of him having shorter horns too.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-15-2015

omg, I'm dumb. I thought I responded to this, but aah thank you very much! Not that anyone's sure how au ra age yet, but it would be cute!!

I have a few portraits I did as samples for a sale~ Something that'll be in the next post and updated on the first page! *U*

Actually colouring Seitsuda for once... /gasp
[Image: tumblr_npz5csCZGt1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]  

Annnd my friend's au ra, Yoshie!

[Image: tumblr_npyjvfjVoO1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-15-2015

[Heavensward Sale is Over!]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-16-2015

I'm happy to share this now that it has the OK!  Character commission art of Nailah Quill! With that, all slots are open for art, and those sweet digital paint sale slots are still available!

[Image: tumblr_nq1n0wkPX01qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-20-2015

Doodles to share!  There was a little drawing challenge floating around on tumblr to practice drawing different emotions.. and things!

[Image: tumblr_nmoq9bvPil1sbg3sio1_500.png]
There's a WHOLE ARRAY... and I've gotten to do six of them. Doodles under the appropriate cuts!

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-21-2015

The 2002 error is a terrible thing... so I doodle things in the meantime when I can't get myself to work on con merch.  

Note to self? Never ever EVER draw someone yawning again... I was yawning so much while I worked on this... lol

[Image: tumblr_nqbndlOe4s1usie9vo2_1280.png]

Seitsuda has been doing well to blend into Eorzea all this time.  His scarf/hood thing isn’t goofy at all…. nah…….
His dorkiness has already begun in his first rp encounter with a poor Siha!
[Image: tumblr_nqbndlOe4s1usie9vo1_1280.png]

Last but not least, a little gift for Siha herself!
[Image: tumblr_nqbn81ngYO1usie9vo1_540.png]
She was so sweet and helped me with some expensive gear to get Seitsuda through 2.1 onward a little easier. ;O; This was the least I could do! Right now, he's almost Heavensward...! *U*

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-24-2015

I started a doodle when I got booted from the game.. here's what I come up with a couple hours later and ... might be logging back in soon. haha; 

[Image: tumblr_nqh9ugJg6X1usie9vo1_540.png]
Such a Calamity...

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-25-2015

Heya! Just a little headsup that my commission list on the first page is up to date and I have slots available if anyone would like art/plushies from me! It would help me out so much with bills and living expenses and I'd be happy to do up some art and mmmaybe sew up plushie versions of ingame minions? *U*   I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 06-29-2015

I’ll tell you what he wants, what he really-really wants!

[Image: tumblr_nqovf1cg4O1usie9vo1_540.jpg]

Show Content

I was lucky getting some super shiny armor for Seitsuda in Dusk Vigil too... which he would never want to wear icly, unless someone pushed him into it.  Chise Tobukizu may be one of these people if/when they meeet.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nqob6qJvvp1qke92a_540.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-06-2015

Instead of working on things that I'd LIKE to, I've been hung up on a comic idea.  Just gotta roll with it and get it out of my system, I suppose!  Regardless, I've been kiiinda holding off on rping Seitsuda for reasons-- and a cosmetic thing being one of them.  I've been trying to hunt down a helm of some kind that doesn't look ridiculous but covers his features so I can rp him being something of a mystery.  It's impossible. lol  So I have the power to do something in form of story-telling! Hooray!    I don't know when I'll have time to polish with my workload this summer, but here it is! It's vague! It's simple!

Comic under the cut!

Show Content

Time to throw Seitsuda in the wild worl' of RP!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-08-2015

I swear I'll have more than sketches here soon >__> Heavensward has inspired a bunch of FFXIV things I'd like to share with others at cons this year <3 I'm excited to share them!  For now...

There's a new little meme thing floating around (or maybe not so new) that's a reaction prompt to one character hugging yours from behind.  What happens? 

Dasair's Xavarian and Yorumei are up first...! 

[Image: tumblr_inline_nr6ogof4wj1qke92a_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_inline_nr6ohi9U8Q1qke92a_540.jpg]

Such beauty, such grace, someone gonna die.

Wanna get in on this but don't have a tumblr?  Shoot me a message or comment! These are really fun and I want to do more haha  

I'm also slowly chipping away at another thing to keep my art going. It's a piece where I started reflecting on things. I want to share my art with so many people, but it's been hard to make anything in time for a con at the end of the month.  So many WIPs with time running out. haha;  I realized that I was focusing too much on thinking of art/styles to please people, rather than just... do my own thing in drawing from fandoms that I love.  No more!  I'm looking forward to finishing this Seitsuda piece though. I guess it's a sneak peak of my process... Scribbles then painting over the top. lol; I really wanted to draw this because I was happy to nab all the gear I wanted for RP >___>

[Image: tumblr_nqxlrvfV6u1usie9vo1_1280.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-11-2015

After many hours, I finally finished something I absolutely had to do after getting a ways into Heavensward.  I'm marking it as a spoiler, just to be safe!

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-12-2015

I can check off FFXIV inspired stickers from my list!
I'm getting there! ;w;
[Image: tumblr_nrdzshBB1y1qmdt3no6_540.png]

The rest under a cut because I feel bad. lol;
Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-13-2015

I'm posting up a storm, lol; I'm sorry.

Just a heads up that slots are still available if you'd like me to draw or sew for you!  It would help me so much! ;w;   I have sent reply pms to those who are interested!  If I need to resend, let me know.  I'm sad that PMs get eaten. haha

Comics came out of warm up doodles today. Chances are, if you RP with me, you'll get art/comics out of it in one way or another!  8D I like to illustrate stuff that happens, whether it's serious and touching, or ... me really looking to make fun of my characters being special.  Seitsuda wasn't any sort of exception to that last night. lmfao. What a dweeb. He'll get better, he just doesn't know how to really be around people anymore lol  I'm sorrynotsorry for borrowing an Osric and Eva

[Image: tumblr_nrg1daNzz31usie9vo2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nrg1daNzz31usie9vo1_1280.jpg]