Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-17-2015

I'mmm soooo happpyyyyy to be done with this!

[Image: tumblr_nrndu6ORl91qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

It was nice to work on in between projects, but glad to be done!  I really love the Blood of the Dragon utility skill so I kinda threw it in here to top off the picture.  I'm potentially hatching ideas to make it an rp flavor ability someday... He's not icly a dragoon and I don't think there'll ever be a day that he is, but eyy, just a potential visual thing for somethingsomethingaethermagicalcrapsomethingsomethng. I'unno. We'll see.

Aaand a couple of doodles too uwu

[Image: tumblr_nrngxrvU911usie9vo2_1280.png] 

Siha gave me this visual a few days ago or so and it made my night. I absolutely needed to draw it. xD

[Image: tumblr_nrngxrvU911usie9vo1_1280.png]
Hyur!Sei omggg

Not gonna lie, at the moment, he'd totally welcome to opportunity for a glamour or change if he had the chance at it.  He has wanted it for many summers.  Here's hoping that RP and development will change that derp mentality. Love yourself, you big dumb dragonbabby

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-21-2015

I made little moogle and mog babbies.  *U*

[Image: unkYPuj.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 07-27-2015

Something I didn't want to reveal until I got back from my first con, but I worked on a Nanamo print!

[Image: tumblr_ns5wid4uGG1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

She didn't get a lot of love, but the con is something local and Montana's not exactly like.. totally in there with the times and fads.  I was happy that some folks recognized her and Haurchefant anyway!  The moogles sold like hotcakes and were all gone on the first day.  I'll have to consider making more for the con in Portland! *U*  

I really want to work on more characters from FFXIV because designs and hgngh my love for the characters themselves.  I may have to reel myself back though, ... or maybe do mini prints. We'll see!  I'm glad to be back though! I've missed rp and games and I'm looking forward to a little break!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 08-11-2015

Art update! *U*

[Image: tumblr_nswg9uVArV1usie9vo2_1280.png]

Closeup because I really liked his eyes.
[Image: tumblr_nswg9uVArV1usie9vo1_1280.png]

And a commission for Valirelia Ferox!
[Image: tumblr_nswlnvkARv1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Open- *LIMITED SPECIAL*] - Shadottie - 08-14-2015

There were some friend birfdays that happened these past few weeks, and I wanted to draw some thiiiings for them <3

[Image: tumblr_nsgscggsMg1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: iAX9Jhp.jpg]

I really like painting nightscenes >__>;

----

Also! (Someone let me know if this isn't okay) I'm in the market for a couple of fantasias and I'd be happy to do some waist-up cel-shade art (like these) for some fantasia codes!  Starting prices are typically $25 USD for the art order, so technically $10 an order? That's quite a steal right now!

How would it work?
I'd like to think we can all be honest, but I understand apprehension! I'd hate to do the work and not get a code, while it would be terrible for you to send me a code, and not get art! If you're interested, send me reference screens of your character, and I'll draw up a clean sketch!  If it looks like something you want to commit to, I can line and color after I get the gift code for the fantasia! We can also discuss further steps when I'd get the code if you want to be assured you'll get the product! c:

Why am I doing this?
Well, I don't necessarily need the fantasias, they would be nice for some things I'm reminded of that looked nice in CC but I'm eh about it out in the world. There's also a character I've been trying to get into Balmung for weeks but I can't keep staying up til after maintenance to fight in that minute window. I have a pretty high-level character collecting dust, it would be cool to re-purpose them instead.

I also thought it would be neat to make this offer without the hassle of paypal and sharing that sort of information if there are folks that are uncomfortable with it!  Plus, like.. $15 off that order....!  Nice!

This will be first come, first serve, and any multiple orders will take multiple spots! If slots fill, that'll be it! I can't anticipate a time that I'll be able to do this again.  I do have to work for food and a roof over my head after all!  

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 08-26-2015

The morning doodles with coffee, THEY RETURN. ;w; Gah, I've missed this, even if it's to doodle hypothetical lulz to cope with super serious, and heart-wrenching RP. ;A;

First... it feels like it's been forever since I've drawn this doof.  I've lost touch with how do. xD He got super serious cutting through monsters in Dusk Vigil though! What a stick in the mud

[Image: tumblr_ntp7n7iV9L1usie9vo1_1280.png]

This.. this is like the perfect photo op for that Group-visiting-a-Haunted-House series that was floating around for a while.
[Image: tumblr_ntp7n7iV9L1usie9vo3_1280.jpg]

There were so many... awkward attempts to help, the slips on ice and fatigues just had to go and make this even more awkward. .... and Sei dies a little more inside.

My failed attempts at writing left most of us to our imagination in regards to just how Seitsuda handles swaddled potatoes
[Image: tumblr_ntp7n7iV9L1usie9vo2_1280.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 09-10-2015

So, I'm back and settled in from my big crazy con in Vancouver, WA!   It was a great time and my boyfriend and I had such a good and successful time there.  I was SO excited to see FFXIV cosplayers there! I saw a miqo'te lady with a GIANT carbuncle plush, a White Mage with her Thyrus staff, and an cute little au ra lady! It was so exciting and awesome to nerd out over FFXIV with them and many other players that caught sight of my Haurchefant and Nanamo prints (both sold out, omg)! I didn't meet anyone from Balmung though ;w;

Anyway, here are some pictures from the con. I don't want to sew plushie stock for a while and toootally happy to be back on drawn and sewn commissions again. xD I'm looking forward to getting back into drawing more for myself along with doodling all the rp hi jinks I'll be getting into from here on out!!

Green tags are my boyfriend's, and orange are mine! He's so good at that Animuuu!!
[Image: tumblr_nuh43bIHzm1us3x01o9_540.jpg]

Moogles! ...and a Lion!
[Image: tumblr_nuh43bIHzm1us3x01o3_1280.jpg]

My friend hooked us up with a pretty sweet display rack for mini-prints! They sold like crazyyy! And..mnyes those might be little squiddies from Splatoon.  I heard that "You're a Kid! You're a Squid!" thing so much this weekend xD
[Image: tumblr_nuh43bIHzm1us3x01o7_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 09-11-2015

Another Seitsudoodle Dump because I CAN NOW! *U*

There was a prompt floating around to draw characters as children, so I had another go at that for Seitsuda!

He wasn't exactly a mama's boy, but they were close.  She mostly raised him on her own. 
[Image: tumblr_nuj2rs92Ct1usie9vo4_1280.png]

There was mention of how hilarious the visual is that Mikh'a would go bossing around giant Sei. So I drew it. Yeup.
[Image: tumblr_nuj2rs92Ct1usie9vo3_1280.png]

A touching moment after a Dauntless meeting. See, Seitsuda? Hugs don't make you shrivel and die!
[Image: tumblr_nuj2rs92Ct1usie9vo2_1280.png]

...And Bonus. There was talk of how Siha can be a more intimidating captain of the Dauntless' recently shift.
[Image: tumblr_nuj2rs92Ct1usie9vo1_1280.png]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 09-13-2015

First Fantasia Commission~
I went a little overboard, but it was fun!
Thank you, Aellai!!

[Image: lUT68Qs.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 09-16-2015

Hooray! Hooray!
I was inspired to make another comic.  Honestly, I had brainstorming and thumbnails going on for a while because I wanted to do something for the Rising, but I was super busy too!

Anyway, after sewing forever, it's going to take some time before I can get back into the swing of things for detail and whatnot in comics/drawing.  Here's this anyway! Enjoy vaguely learning a little more about Sei! 8D He gets asked a lot about Othard as if he's lumped with the rest of the Au Ri refugees. He has only vaguely told a few of a different tale...

[Image: tumblr_nusjbx0puZ1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 09-19-2015

Another comic! Oh boy!
Bring on the rps to prompt for comic blips! 8D

[Image: tumblr_nuwzd4KrT11usie9vo1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nuwzd4KrT11usie9vo2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nuwzd4KrT11usie9vo3_1280.jpg]

...When Seitsuda tries to sugarcoat his life, and fails miserably. He's... very slowly letting people in (yaaaay!), but still has certain things to be distant with.

He and Sazi got to chat a little bit last night... being worrywort shy little things. lol. Sazi is too precious for this world!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 09-30-2015

[Image: tumblr_nvheuwKooC1usie9vo2_r1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_nvheuwKooC1usie9vo1_1280.png]

Hesitation had him only looking where his hand rested, focusing on what he felt, what he heard. Seitsuda’s wrist twitched as he dared to look at the woman’s face again. It wasn’t a brilliant silver gaze looking back, nor the ash-pink fluttering over them in the breeze. It wasn’t the scent of pine that greeted him either, but instead that gentle flower. No, the colors of dusk tinged in gold spilled with the wind, encroaching what would be a golden gaze…

Excerpt from an RP the other day, and I’m dying at the things happening lately that are just … really setting off Seitsuda with his past. (WHICH. YAY. I WANT TO SHARE) I plan on doing comics on my downtime now that things are in motion for rp story times! C8 Maybe he’ll share icly someday! It’ll be hard for him if it ever happens… but it would also mean what plagues him is something he’s finally coming to terms with.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 10-07-2015

...Time for a big Seitsudoodle dump again. Sketches with the occasionallll thing I want to paint while doing up plush commissions!
First, I had a backstory comicc~

[Image: tumblr_nvnz5zT2Kh1usie9vo1_1280.jpg]
Show Content

...Another comic! This moment was just very tense among other things in the RP session!
[Image: tumblr_nvvjq47q331usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

Show Content

A sketch I REALLY want to clean up and color someday maybe. The moment was just too cool!! Sei and Y'amra, future battle bros, I think. yep yep
[Image: tumblr_nvvj5k3Oif1usie9vo5_1280.jpg]

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 10-13-2015

Eugh I get so impatient with lineart and I'm trying to be better about it a bit at a tiiime. A lot of art lately has been Undertale though >___>;

Here's a derp doodle!

[Image: tumblr_nw5eurNo6H1usie9vo1_1280.png]

He just wanted to be like the cool kids, cuz all the cool kids, they seem to get it.

Naw, recent Dauntless RP, Sei wanted to dress to impress their soon-to-be Patron, and not be a slobhobo. … He just didn’t want to do it at the expense of freaking people out with his eyebawwwlllll, so super dorky eyepatch to go with that super slick hairdo…

If anyone asked, he would have said it was an injury which technically .. isn’t a lie but.. uh. /SHRUGS

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [OPEN] - Shadottie - 11-17-2015

It's been a while since I've posted here ;A; Things got crazy and I've really only been spamming sketch doodles and comics on my FF14 Tumblr~

I've been waiting to make this announcement until I had some things in order, and now that they are, here we go...! I'm taking commissions again, and I'd love to draw for you! I'll be trying to post all sorts here more often! 

[Image: tumblr_nxzpaqUl561usie9vo1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nxzpaqUl561usie9vo2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nxzpaqUl561usie9vo3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nxzpaqUl561usie9vo4_1280.jpg]