Hydaelyn Role-Players
Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Shadottie's Art & Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=10124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 02-15-2016

(02-03-2016, 03:00 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I love it! This was the first person I have ever commissioned and it was certainly worth it. Nanagi looks so cute and serious. Ahhhhhhh!
I can't thank you enough Shadottie!

Anyone considering to commission needs to come with this way. Shadottie is very kind and easy to work with. They kept me posted through out the weeks that they were working on it and I was never disappointed with what I saw.

(02-03-2016, 03:44 PM)RiniKett Wrote: Nagi! Nice art!
Omg. I am dumb. I thought I replied to this, BUT I DIDN'T. /LIESDOWN
Thank you, Nanagi! It was wonderful working with you! You're too sweet!! ;A;

Thank you, Rini! >w<

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 02-15-2016

I went quiet for a while, so I could work on surprise Valentine gift art for a man to his sweetheart!! >w< So cuuuute. I love drawing fluff!

[Image: tumblr_o2k9s1SFjZ1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o2k9nicbXt1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o2k9kn1XTL1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Also, this thread turned a year old yesterday! wow!! Crazy that a year has flown by since I joined this website, and I've been playing FFXIV for a little over a year now! ... Looking back, aaahh I've grown, and I miss my very first character, Nonovi! xDD omg. Good times, good times... all around this past year!!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Askier - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 12:26 PM)Shadottie Wrote: I went quiet for a while, so I could work on surprise Valentine gift art for a man to his sweetheart!! >w< So cuuuute. I love drawing fluff!

[Image: tumblr_o2k9s1SFjZ1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o2k9nicbXt1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o2k9kn1XTL1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Also, this thread turned a year old yesterday! wow!! Crazy that a year has flown by since I joined this website, and I've been playing FFXIV for a little over a year now! ... Looking back, aaahh I've grown, and I miss my very first character, Nonovi! xDD omg.  Good times, good times... all around this past year!!

-Overloads on cuteness and pukes on the floor. Then dies. Bitter old man cats cannot handle such insane levels of cute.-

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 02-20-2016

Askier noooo D: /throws down some phoenix downs!

Another one done, and it's a first! Throwing it under a spoiler because it's NSFW, but thank you again, Naha!! 8D Gorgeous kitty lady is gorgeous! ...And I had fun trying to give this piece a mood with colors to accent her pose!

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Duplicitous Dame - 02-20-2016

-squeals and happy flails-

Eeeee~! She looks so pretty! I've pondered a pin-up commission for a while now and I'm so glad I had you draw it. I really love the colors, and the addition of her weapons is something I always wanted to be shown because it reflects part of her personality/sass. Thank you so much~! <3

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Siha - 02-20-2016

(02-20-2016, 04:44 PM)Duplicitous Dame Wrote:
-squeals and happy flails-

Eeeee~! She looks so pretty! I've pondered a pin-up commission for a while now and I'm so glad I had you draw it. I really love the colors, and the addition of her weapons is something I always wanted to be shown because it reflects part of her personality/sass. Thank you so much~! <3

*Drools over mustache senpai and then promptly faints*

((As always WONDERFUL WORK Shadottie! I love the commissions you did for me and I love love that pin up of Nahare, the colors and her expression is just...see above reaction.))

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 02-28-2016

I fail to actually send what I write, AGAIN. but aaahh thank you, guys!! ;A;///  /blushes forever.

Chipping along at all the commissions! I got this one done today after a month of quite the development! It's fun to look at the work in progress and how things changed! I'll have all those WIPs and things available on Patreon!

Putting it under a cut for some mild violence (Blood and bodies. You've been warned!). 

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 03-03-2016

Another fun piece from Amra. Seriously, dude <33 Thank you!! A lot of really cool poses came out of drafting this out before we decided on this one! I drew inspiration from Goku in DBZ and Naruto from... well, Naruto!  I was happy to hear that I should use a younger Naruto as a reference when working on little Amra. It worked out great! 
And omg, COEURLS. So many scales! ...Seriously though, it was relaxing to work on to make it what it was. I can't explain. haha

The tattoo was inspired by Azeyma's symbol and that whole sun/fire motif going for Amra. There were a couple designs that stuck out, so I mashed them together to come up with what I did!

I'll be posting sketches and progress shots on Patreon! Enjoy!

[Image: tumblr_o3g1rqhT5c1qmdt3no3_1280.jpg]

Show Content

A couple of warm up speed paints I did recently too.

[Image: tumblr_o3cnsrfjK01usie9vo1_1280.jpg]

Completely unintentional FFX moment in RP about a month ago or so now. Babbies be cute!

Also, Lost City of Amdapor HM is the bomb. I absolutely adore that dungeon and that first boss's mechanics were a lot of fun to learn in a blind run with Narii! xD I felt the need to draw after getting a closer look at the Shades that appear.

Neura Squamae
[Image: tumblr_o3c1w9NheF1usie9vo1_1280.jpg] 

The Trial of Evangeline Primrose
[Image: tumblr_o3hmqjQg5L1qmdt3no1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_o3hmqjQg5L1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg]

It was cool to bring to life a memory of Eva’s past! Thank you, Eva! *U*

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 03-20-2016

A fun mecha piece is doooone! 8D

[Image: tumblr_o4cpfszLfn1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

Aigiarn Kha of the Dauntless on her Magitek Reaper!

Thank you, Ai!

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 03-28-2016

I got a couple of sketch commissions done! I'm looking forward to sharing that Nero plushie soon too! And, speaking of plushies, lots of FFXIV inspired ones on the way for conventions this year. I'm excited to work on them!

A gift from a friend, for a friend! A cute, flustering character of a player on Balmung!
[Image: tumblr_o4rnspXixa1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

A Modern/Highschool AU Aigiarn Kha! ..Narii and I have been very guilty of a Highschool AU brainstorming session,and rping. The AU fever spreads! 8D

[Image: tumblr_o4ro1bG1E71qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Shadottie - 04-18-2016

Nazyl Tharazyl

[Image: tumblr_o5ubuxbH2N1qmdt3no5_1280.jpg]

What a project! There is some wicked cool detail on the Anima relic weapons for Paladin, Almace and Ancile. Not to mention, this little lalafell with muttonchops has a really cool glamour to paint too! Remember when I said I wouldn’t touch chainmail again? I’m happy I found a new method to make it go faster, even if it’s relaxing to paint still!

Thank you, Naz!!

I am still accepting art commissions while I work on con/store merchandise. Plushie commissions are closed until June!

Close ups of detail are under the cut!

Show Content

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions [Slots Open!] - Askier - 04-18-2016

Annnd once again Sei makes awesome art. Big Grin Love it.

RE: Shadottie's Art & Commissions - Shadottie - 08-28-2016

All the arts happenin' lately.  I've been learning how to use SAI and I love it!  Now that I have my personal arsenal of brushes to use, there'll be a lot more arts, and I'll be opening up commissions soon with updated info!

Masahiko and Chizuri enjoying the Moonfire Faire fireworks!

[Image: tumblr_ocmv24Fu5o1qmdt3no2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_ocmv24Fu5o1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg]

---
Nenia being uguuuu

[Image: tumblr_oc8v2iYJTw1qmdt3no3_1280.png]