Hydaelyn Role-Players
BABIES!! :3 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: BABIES!! :3 (/showthread.php?tid=10142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

BABIES!! :3 - g0ne - 02-16-2015

... I think, no, I'm pretty sure I make the dumbest and most childish threads around here. xD

But who cares? Laugh

If your character would have babies, how many would they have/like to have? Would the first baby be a boy or a girl? And how would your character deal with parenthood?

And if they already have kids, well, let's hear about them! Bouncy

(Please excuse the poster of this thread. The poster has a notorious history of being childish and giddy and silly at times, and there is no cure for the aforementioned problems that plague the poster. It is highly advised that this behavior not be given too much attention, otherwise the consequences will be even more dire: More silliness and dumbness abound. Please proceed with caution. You have been warned.)

BABIES!! X3

RE: BABIES!! :3 - SicketySix - 02-16-2015

A'mon actually has a child......he thinks, almost positive, 90% positive.

But due to some happenings in his past, he neither has met, nor knows for sure if he does. He would welcome them, and would hope for a boy.

I think he'd do well with parenting, with a "doing is learning" policy with how they are raised. At a young age, teach him how to defend himself, how to fight, how to start fires, which snames are venomous etc.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - QueenFrejyalen - 02-16-2015

I've considered having Frejyalen and her fiance have a baby, but they are a inter-race couple so..I'm not sure how that works lore-wise?

She'd be fine with either a boy or a girl, just think she'd make a good mom ICly.  =3c

RE: BABIES!! :3 - SicketySix - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 05:48 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: I've considered having Frejyalen and her fiance have a baby, but they are a inter-race couple so..I'm not sure how that works lore-wise?

She'd be fine with either a boy or a girl, just think she'd make a good mom ICly.  =3c

I believe it was stated that children among inter-racial was possible, though it was looked down upon.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Magellan - 02-16-2015

My character Claire would want 5 or 6... or 7, but would have the first one and probably be like 'there's no way I'm going through this again.'

Except she's in a LGBT relationship. Maybe she'll become the next Angeline Jolie and adopt an army.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - cuideag - 02-16-2015

Jajara is honestly a bit squicked out by the thought of having children but if it were ever to happen, she'd probably want girls. One or two tops, though she would probably end up with three or four just because it's just a thing that happens in her family. Lots of siblings - a little posse of Dunesfolk gals to call her own!

Delial has none but she is getting to the point in her life where she...actually kind of wants at least one! But with the sort of work she does and the sort of crowd she hangs with, she doesn't really see her having much time in her life to sit and raise a child proper. Plus the whole pregnancy thing... bleck! Who needs to deal with that?! ... But she would definitely want a girl as well. Just the one.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Desu Nee - 02-16-2015

Quki wants to have a big family, but she absolutely sucks at romance so yeah.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Zyrusticae - 02-16-2015

Uh. Well.

Show Content

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Chris Ganale - 02-16-2015

Seno and Motoko are the only ones who have anything set down in regards to child-rearing. They will, eventually, have at least one daughter, thematically named Kagami (mirror) due to the fact that she has her mother's beauty, her father's attitude, and both their talent.

R'tahz and J'karu will probably have kids, because her player has commented on them having dozens of babies and I am frightfully unsure of whether or not she was joking....

Ganale and Sabine will probably have one or two, if those two boneheads can ever get together Dodgy.

(02-16-2015, 05:50 PM)A Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 05:48 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: I've considered having Frejyalen and her fiance have a baby, but they are a inter-race couple so..I'm not sure how that works lore-wise?

I believe it was stated that children among inter-racial was possible, though it was looked down upon.

Really??  Do you have any links to that info, I'm interested in reading that because it could be useful to my RP and my character's future stuff  =Oc

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Chris Ganale - 02-16-2015

I don't have any links on-hand but from what I hear, the child supposedly takes traits from only one of the parents, but I'm fairly certain that when/if Sabine (miqo'te) and Ganale (hyur) have a kid, we'll ignore that little bit and have the kid have partial traits of both.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Nebbs - 02-16-2015

Nebula already did, she had two adopted daughters from and then gave birth to twins that got as far as ~six months old in RP.

It was a new area of RP for me but I enjoyed it a lot. I liked to keep them in the background or for closed RP.

(02-16-2015, 06:35 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: I don't have any links on-hand but from what I hear, the child supposedly takes traits from only one of the parents, but I'm fairly certain that when/if Sabine (miqo'te) and Ganale (hyur) have a kid, we'll ignore that little bit and have the kid have partial traits of both.

Oh man because like.. I can't help but be all...

LALAQO'TE.

the tru #masterrace

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Zyrusticae - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 06:37 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 06:35 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: I don't have any links on-hand but from what I hear, the child supposedly takes traits from only one of the parents, but I'm fairly certain that when/if Sabine (miqo'te) and Ganale (hyur) have a kid, we'll ignore that little bit and have the kid have partial traits of both.

Oh man because like.. I can't help but be all...

LALAQO'TE.

the tru #masterrace
Not gonna lie, if this was in the game I would absolutely have rolled as one.

The strengths of both rolled up into one mega-cute-cutey-cute super hybrid race? Yeah, I wouldn't stand a chance. Fantasia'd in an INSTANT.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-16-2015

Franz has a daughter! ...that's about all he knows.