Hydaelyn Role-Players
BABIES!! :3 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: BABIES!! :3 (/showthread.php?tid=10142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BABIES!! :3 - SessionZero - 02-17-2015

My Miqo'te summoner has one daughter already with her mate. Nothing real special, save that it's been pre-decided that while her parents are both quite talented and accomplished mages, their daughter will have no talent for aether and is going to learn the lance instead.

Reilan, on the other hand, has no plans for children, as his lifestyle is ill-suited to raising them, but were he to settle down, he might be amicable to popping out one or two.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - g0ne - 02-17-2015

Eleni loves children. She would love to have a lot of babies! But, I suppose she would be more fond of baby girls, and if it was up to only me, her first baby would be a girl. 

She would be a good mother though. She would be the sweet, easy going mother with the very very rare explosive temper, and would try her level best to raise her children well the way her grandmother raised her. 

All in all, she would not think twice about giving up adventuring and settling down with a loving partner/lover/husband/oh you get the point and beautiful children.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Mercurias - 02-18-2015

M'sato used to want as many kids as nature would allow. These days, though, he doesn't want any children at all. Being a Hearer has been a harsh path which has negatively affected his life. He's afraid he could pass that on to his child, and that thought is too upsetting to consider for long. M'sato has no children. 

Solomon, as far as he knows, doesn't want children and has never fathered one, largely because children would mean responsibility and having to really want to stay around for a long time. Solomon is tired and just wants to drink and sex away the rest of his life until either his heart or liver go out. He's starting a pool.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Nebbs - 02-18-2015

(02-17-2015, 10:14 AM)Velandrea Wrote: Literally not having a clue what my char wishes in that regard. Think finding a suitable partner is something what will take a long while!

And on OOC level, having another char in another game with three pregnancies roleplayed out, and thus three children, I got my hands full with her already in that regard. She's my stay at home mum. Whereas my elezen is out doing her thing for Ishgard. So nope, no babies in the foreseeable future!

Yes I found it interesting how torn my character was between being a mother and also being pulled into adventures.

Family and carers were used in the background.

But more fun to RP than I had expected at first, just added another layer/dimension.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Reshie - 02-18-2015

I think Eresh would freak out if she found herself pregnant. She has a wild streak and isn't ready for something like that but at the same time I think she'd make an excellent parent. She has a very supportive family structure and a wonderful childhood to pull from.

Adelina... Yeah... Umm... no. She doesn't even want a spouse and let alone children. Her businesses are her babies and that's good enough for her. Besides, who wants a child running around a brothel?

Brannie is sterile so that's not even an option. She's come to terms with it, or as much as one can, and tends to focus on her work instead. Each piece that comes out of her shop is like a little baby... that she can send home to it's new parents and she is free to go out and have a blast wherever and with whomever she chooses.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Warren Castille - 02-18-2015

Nope.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Gegenji - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 02:17 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Warren as a parent? I'd hope for anyone's sake that it would be a boy, because he's already protective enough of his family and the odds of a daughter ever having boyfriends would be negative. Boys hanging out with her would turn gay through sheer willpower of Warren's deterring them.

And so Warren was doomed to have three children, all girls.

(02-18-2015, 02:18 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 02:17 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Warren as a parent? I'd hope for anyone's sake that it would be a boy, because he's already protective enough of his family and the odds of a daughter ever having boyfriends would be negative. Boys hanging out with her would turn gay through sheer willpower of Warren's deterring them.

AND SO DAWNED THE EIGHTH UMBRAL ERA

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Unnamed Mercenary - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 02:25 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:

AND SO DAWNED THE EIGHTH UMBRAL ERA

Remember this? 

It is time

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Kage - 02-18-2015

Once upon an Eorzean night, Kage believed that things were looking up. It was harsh, he'd had to do some shit he didn't like because of a stupid fop but it was good considering who he was with.

Then it all shattered and especially so when he was thankfully released from whatever happened that caused him to grow a tail.

Kage is and was very overprotective. To a fault even. He'd be a horrible father. He's a horrible friend anyway.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Gegenji - 02-18-2015

... I just thought about how Judge would be as a father (if he isn't already, I should really flesh out his backstory more before I start using him in earnest).

It would either be the best thing or the worst thing, depending on how you look at it.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Salinas - 02-18-2015

Caelia absolutely adores children and wishes to have one of her own. Though, due to how Noxaelius' stance on having a family of his own... it's not possible. If she were to ever get pregnant (again) there's a high chance that she would have to rid of it. The thoughts will forever remain in her dreams. Caelia is quite content just living out her life with Noxaelius and their chocobos.

As for Rhian, I don't think she would be a very good mother. For the most part, she is the type who will agree to watch other's children and the babysitter. If anything, if there was a situation where Rhian ends up with a child of her own... it would have to be by accident with someone she trusts with her life. Or some poor little orphan clings onto her leg and she has to deal with them. Also Rhian is terrible at commitment so... adding a child to the mix would be a terrible time.

Better, all of them will take after their mother and be blue-haired catgirls, just to spite Berrod.

RE: BABIES!! :3 - Berrod Armstrong - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 06:09 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:

Better, all of them will take after their mother and be blue-haired catgirls, just to spite Berrod.
 /hissssss

RE: BABIES!! :3 - DreamedReality - 02-18-2015

Jaques was a parent of two lil girls. He was a pretty good dad. Buuuut they're dead and he's intensely broken over the whole situation. So he'd be a very bad dad to any future kiddos as things stand now.

Ojune... I dunno! He's still never had a girlfriend so kids are quite beyond what he believes is possible and just doesn't think about it.