Hydaelyn Role-Players
New face to the community. Returning player. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New face to the community. Returning player. (/showthread.php?tid=10151)

Pages: 1 2

New face to the community. Returning player. - Matthrian - 02-16-2015

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the community as I've just played the game and game alone at both launches. With that being said I'm on the Balmung server. Unfortunately, all of my friends since then have move on to bigger and better things or I would hope so.

This is the first time I'm stepping into the realm of FFXIVs Roleplay community. That being said, I do have roughly fifteen years of Roleplay experience through simple writing, MMOs and so on so forth.

It'd be great to find some new friends, groups, FC or even Linkshells to be a part of to progress further with RP and such. ^_^

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Also, for my character well I can't spoil too too much with just a simple introduction!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

- Matthrian Gothmyr

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Miah Polaali - 02-16-2015

Welcome back Matty!

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Atoli - 02-16-2015

Welcome to the community! :D Hope you enjoy your stay with us because there is no leaving once you enter

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Rosamund - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 06:15 PM)Atoli Wrote: Hope you enjoy your stay with us because there is no leaving once you enter

[Image: uEBm8IB.png]

Ahem, I mean, welcome back! Big Grin

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Parvacake - 02-16-2015

I know you from the GW2 community Smile Hello and welcome!

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Matthrian - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 08:12 PM)Lilithium Wrote: I know you from the GW2 community Smile Hello and welcome!

Hehe-...That can be good or bad seeing as well his Story arcs <.<

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Parvacake - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 09:20 PM)Matthrian Wrote:
(02-16-2015, 08:12 PM)Lilithium Wrote: I know you from the GW2 community Smile Hello and welcome!

Hehe-...That can be good or bad seeing as well his Story arcs <.<
Vadina Whyte was my character name! She ran into him...once? Irl it was a year or two ago. She tried to keep him from cleaving some woman in half xD

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Seye Qhesu - 02-17-2015

/charges in to the thread and tackles
/slaps with a fish
/runs out

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - SessionZero - 02-17-2015

Didn't I meet you the other night with Clyde and Sophine?

I was that tall dark strikingly handsome Elezen feller?

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Ligardian Dreamer - 02-17-2015

Hello! Welcome to the community and welcome back to the game!
Have fun! And, "May the path in the light of the crystal" be filled with many new, memories and experiences!

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Faye - 02-17-2015

Hello there, welcome back! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested. Also, I'm glad to RP anytime! Say hello sometime in game!

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Kishi - 02-18-2015

Many props to this man right here! Great dood and great role player. Now if we could only get you to the be the 'good' guy, things may work out! Cool

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Seye Qhesu - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 11:13 AM)Kishi Wrote: Many props to this man right here! Great dood and great role player. Now if we could only get you to the be the 'good' guy, things may work out! Cool
Oi! Brianna is making him a softy with headbutts and face punches!

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Matthrian - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 11:13 AM)Kishi Wrote: Many props to this man right here! Great dood and great role player. Now if we could only get you to the be the 'good' guy, things may work out! Cool
First of all! My guy is more so in the moral grey aspect if not more towards being a decent Highlander!! Rejoice! No more lunatic!

(02-18-2015, 01:43 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
Oi! Brianna is making him a softy with headbutts and face punches!

>.< Literally...From all the hits he's taken!

RE: New face to the community. Returning player. - Kishi - 02-18-2015

For shame man, for shame. Way to represent being a Dragoon/Lancer! Here I had high hopes! Well, Just keep giving it to him Brianna! I’ll just sit back and watch /eats popcorn