Hydaelyn Role-Players
Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store (/showthread.php?tid=10166)

Pages: 1 2

Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Ashren Dotharl - 02-18-2015

No Collector's Edition yet, not even the digital one but for those who want to get on the waiting list, or who just want the standard version they are available here.

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Enla - 02-18-2015

Many thanks for this! I'll be waiting to see what the collector's edition brings and if I can get it on Steam, but I'm so happy to see it's finally hitting the proverbial shelves.

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Ashren Dotharl - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 05:42 AM)Cylin Wrote: Many thanks for this! I'll be waiting to see what the collector's edition brings and if I can get it on Steam, but I'm so happy to see it's finally hitting the proverbial shelves.
If it's anything like the 2.0 release they probably won't have it on steam until post-launch, though I don't imagine they will bother selling it on steam at all since it doesn't use a different launcher. You just buy the game, activate the serial key on your account, and launch the game the exact same way you would normally, so if you purchased a physical copy of Heavensward, but had the original game on steam it would still work exactly the same since it's an updated launcher, not a new launcher.

As for what the CE comes with, it tells you on that link:
  • A dragon figurine
  • An art book
  • A disc featuring various videos and trailers
  • Digital in-game items exclusive to the Collector’s Edition: a griffin flying mount, a helmet designed after FFIV’s dark knight Cecil, and a wind-up Kain minion

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Aduu Avagnar - 02-18-2015

and even then only on the NA store, nothing yet on EU

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Izayoi - 02-18-2015

I'll get the digital collectors version I guess, just need to wait for it to be preorderable Chocobo

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Enla - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 05:47 AM)Ashren Snow Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 05:42 AM)Cylin Wrote: Many thanks for this! I'll be waiting to see what the collector's edition brings and if I can get it on Steam, but I'm so happy to see it's finally hitting the proverbial shelves.
If it's anything like the 2.0 release they probably won't have it on steam until post-launch, though I don't imagine they will bother selling it on steam at all since it doesn't use a different launcher. You just buy the game, activate the serial key on your account, and launch the game the exact same way you would normally, so if you purchased a physical copy of Heavensward, but had the original game on steam it would still work exactly the same since it's an updated launcher, not a new launcher.

As for what the CE comes with, it tells you on that link:
  • A dragon figurine
  • An art book
  • A disc featuring various videos and trailers
  • Digital in-game items exclusive to the Collector’s Edition: a griffin flying mount, a helmet designed after FFIV’s dark knight Cecil, and a wind-up Kain minion

Much appreciated on the correction! Big Grin

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Gegenji - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 05:58 AM)Izayoi Wrote: I'll get the digital collectors version I guess, just need to wait for it to be preorderable Chocobo

That's what I'm waiting for. I need all the extra things.

Also, when I mentioned the list of stuff that the Collector's Edition gets to Erik and Clio IG... Erik's reaction was priceless. Laugh

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Kage - 02-18-2015

It was on pre-order already for Amazon for $39.99 for a couple months now.

Just... need... CE... preorders...

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 09:19 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 05:58 AM)Izayoi Wrote: I'll get the digital collectors version I guess, just need to wait for it to be preorderable Chocobo

Also, when I mentioned the list of stuff that the Collector's Edition gets to Erik and Clio IG... Erik's reaction was priceless. Laugh
soooooooooo excited for this!! OuO we're gonna get at least one physical copy if possible, but we're both planning to get the ce as soon as we can! even tho uh....there's still content i need to clear first.... >.>;;;;;;

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Melodia - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 09:41 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

soooooooooo excited for this!! OuO we're gonna get at least one physical copy if possible, but we're both planning to get the ce as soon as we can! even tho uh....there's still content i need to clear first.... >.>;;;;;;
Clio! Get to it! *passes drink shots as motivators*

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Cliodhna Eoghan - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 09:44 AM)Melodia Wrote:
(02-18-2015, 09:41 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:

Clio! Get to it! *passes drink shots as motivators*

but but but, i hattttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee cutscenessssssssssssssssssssss *whines*
[Image: sansa-needs-booze.gif]

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Star Lin - 02-18-2015

Already put myself down on the waiting list for the collector's edition.  Can't wait for it to come in.  Also going to post this on my FC site so that they know that it's up.

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - TheLastCandle - 02-18-2015

Digital it is! I couldn't care less about the statue or DVD, but I've got to have the Cecil & Kain goods.

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Kage - 02-18-2015

[Image: rIvTFEG.jpg]

RE: Heavensward officially on sale now on the SE store - Aduu Avagnar - 02-18-2015

wait, its been on preorder in amazon for months, yet theres not even a peep in any eu webstores... what the fuck.