Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeker looking for friends and love. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeker looking for friends and love. (/showthread.php?tid=10188)

Seeker looking for friends and love. - Pesc - 02-19-2015

So, this stuff is no longer needed, due to events Pesc is currently out of Eorzea and well he's not going to get to talk to people much.

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - Duskwright - 02-19-2015

Rhyllona Mohtfystwyn and V'arimbeh Nitsah are always looking for some new friends if you ever feel like RPing with them. Rhy is a tad more forward and bitchy, while V'arimbeh remains friendly and out-going. Either way, they both enjoy meeting new people. Big Grin I'll be keeping and eye out for ya and /poke if I see you. Big Grin

Best wishes when it comes to find more to RP with! You'll have so much fun. *nods*

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - Flakskader - 02-19-2015

Well if you don't mind the shorter crowd, Shashato could make a good companion! She can be quirky at times but if you can survive her constant chattering, you can have some genuinely interesting conversations.

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - Alothia - 02-19-2015

If you ever see Alothia hanging around the Quicksand, don't hesitate to talk to her. She'd be more than happy to chit chat and match you comment for comment. She enjoys a snarky challenge.

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - poetic-imp - 02-19-2015

Well, I have recently moved my own Seeker, Mazhara Tia on Balmung, and he was pretty much in the same predicament as your character. Mazh is a travelling dancer, and a bit of an introvert which usually makes him rather calm about most things. He left the tribe life due to not really feeling like getting bitched at all the time, nor did he feel the need to fight for the position of Nunh. He prefers males anyway. So go ahead and give me a tell, or I can send you one, whichever happens first.

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - reinadancer - 02-19-2015

Hey there! I love making friends I have....

Reina, who is a spunky young hyur who likes to steal things, drink, and generally have fun. She's generally good at finding interest and creating mischief, but she's also a bit of a manipulative asshole.

Sae, a very shy berserker who doesn't understand or trust people or society. He is very caring and passionate (and has no defined sexuality, though currently has a mate.) but is also a feral Keeper who doesn't always know how to deal with life. He's slow-to-warm-up, but also in need of interest and RP.

I don't promise romance, it happens or it doesn't. Both my characters have romantic connections anyway, but I thought I'd mention that I'm rarely ok with ERPing. -shrugs-

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - Pesc - 02-19-2015

I'll make sure to keep an eyes out for you guys when I'm around, or if you wanna set something up just send me a tell!

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - CrimsonMars - 02-20-2015

Your character sounds pretty cool. My main character, Chiyo is a lesbian herself so they may be decent pals. Hit me up if you like.

RE: Seeker looking for friends and love. - Sanran - 02-28-2015

My main character Qih Lyehga is always looking for friends. You could add me in game, I am on every night.