Hydaelyn Role-Players
The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! (/showthread.php?tid=10191)

Pages: 1 2 3

The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Parvacake - 02-19-2015

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/188844-Any-chance-the-dungeon-sets-will-be-dyeable?p=2787937#post2787937

^^^^ This.

Aaaannndddd...

This.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/218589-Sharing-house-with-eternal-bonded-one?p=2787940#post2787940

You're welcome.

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Kellach Woods - 02-19-2015

On the first, don't expect the Acolyte Robe/Battlemage Robe to become dyeable though.

MUCH AS I WISH THEY WOULD ;.;

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Chris Ganale - 02-19-2015

-Reads second link-

\o/

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Berrod Armstrong - 02-19-2015

That second post though. Yet another reason to look forward to Heavensward's patches!

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - g0ne - 02-19-2015

Sharing houses with your Eternal Bond partner?! 

*squeals and flails around happily*

Get married quickly, Eleni! Get married!! Do it! Do it, I say!!

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Izayoi - 02-19-2015

Dam you work internet restrictions! Now Im curious

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Virella - 02-19-2015

I wonder what happens if you both got a house, just like I have currently eh... Time will tell I guess.

But awesome news regardless!

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Warren Castille - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 09:00 AM)Izayoi Wrote: Dam you work internet restrictions! Now Im curious

Quoting for posterity:

Camate on the OF Wrote:We definitely understand the desire to be able to dye gear that you receive within instance dungeons and we'll look into what we can do about this in the future.
(Sorry for the bump!)

and

Camate on the OF Wrote:Hello,

Moving forward we will be proactively looking into sharing houses with your eternal bond partner.

At the moment the development team is prioritizing the work on the expansion, so we may need some time for this, but it's on the list of things they would like to look into.

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - g0ne - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 09:17 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 09:00 AM)Izayoi Wrote: Dam you work internet restrictions! Now Im curious

Quoting for posterity:

Camate on the OF Wrote:We definitely understand the desire to be able to dye gear that you receive within instance dungeons and we'll look into what we can do about this in the future.
(Sorry for the bump!)

and

Camate on the OF Wrote:Hello,

Moving forward we will be proactively looking into sharing houses with your eternal bond partner.

At the moment the development team is prioritizing the work on the expansion, so we may need some time for this, but it's on the list of things they would like to look into.

Always count on Warren to make things easy and accessible for people. Big Grin

See... He's not -always- cranky...

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Aldotsk - 02-19-2015

I wish they'd do that for Hussar's and Fistfighters. But also remove glamour restrictions so other DoW would wear them (I am a PLD. I think I deserve to wear Hussar's/Fistfighters set).

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Berrod Armstrong - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 10:01 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: I wish they'd do that for Hussar's and Fistfighters. But also remove glamour restrictions so other DoW would wear them (I am a PLD. I think I deserve to wear Hussar's/Fistfighters set).
I think someone who's leveled MNK or DRG deserves to wear the Hussar's/Fistfighter's sets >.>

(02-19-2015, 10:02 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 10:01 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: I wish they'd do that for Hussar's and Fistfighters. But also remove glamour restrictions so other DoW would wear them (I am a PLD. I think I deserve to wear Hussar's/Fistfighters set).
I think someone who's leveled MNK or DRG deserves to wear the Hussar's/Fistfighter's sets >.>

While I agree, but I think it should still be accessible to people to glamour for other classes after they hit MNK/DRG to 50

Mainly because I'd prefer to RP with the outfit while I am holding a sword. NOT a spear or brass knuckles.

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Gegenji - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 10:04 AM)Aldotsk Wrote:

While I agree, but I think it should still be accessible to people to glamour for other classes after they hit MNK/DRG to 50

Mainly because I'd prefer to RP with the outfit while I am holding a sword. NOT a spear or brass knuckles.

I've had a similar argument for the crafting sets too. I would love to have the BSM hat or the ALC coat as part of my glamours for the combat classes.

(02-19-2015, 10:06 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 10:04 AM)Aldotsk Wrote:

I've had a similar argument for the crafting sets too. I would love to have the BSM hat or the ALC coat as part of my glamours for the combat classes.

^^^^^
ALC COAT GLAMOUR FOR BLM/WHM/SMN/SCH

also I'd totally tank in CUL outfit.

*imagine if they also allow frying pan to be glamoured over the sword*

[Image: it_528482696481b6f7fccac6123b0d26ef.gif]

RE: The main forum Community mods have SPOKEN! - Warren Castille - 02-19-2015

Glamour restrictions are currently in line with equipment restrictions: If you put Ninja AF onto Gloam gear and change to monk, it poofs back to gloam. It didn't make a lot of sense back when we only had MNK and DRG to keep stuff like Fistfighter's and Hussar's gear isolated, but the addition of ninja put some light into my theory here.

Those armor can't be blanketed as DoW because that would allow Ninja and Bard to wear STR gear with no benefit and still meet ilvl requirements. I've played enough of SE's MMOs to feel confident betting that the reason glamours are restricted is because of shitty coding.

Don't expect those things to be untangled for a while.