Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your characters pokemon team - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Your characters pokemon team (/showthread.php?tid=10192)

Your characters pokemon team - Desu Nee - 02-19-2015

I haven't saw a thread in that, so I might as well kickstart it!
Quki probably wouldn't have a full team since she gets overwhelmed with excessive micro management, and her favourite types would be ghost and dark cause Thaumaturgy with interest in black mage and she's pragmatic to a fault. Her team would probably be a Mismagius, a Weavile and a Litwick.

RE: Your characters pokemon team - g0ne - 02-19-2015

There is no way Eleni would have a Pokemon team, because I do have a character I made in Pokemon who is currently the star of my Pokemon games until someone else steals the spotlight from him. 

But his list of Pokemon is loooong... 

I wish there was a way to RP in Pokemon games somehow... T.T

RE: Your characters pokemon team - Desu Nee - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 08:58 AM)Eleni Wrote: There is no way Eleni would have a Pokemon team, because I do have a character I made in Pokemon who is currently the star of my Pokemon games until someone else steals the spotlight from him. 

The day Game Freak releases a Pokemon MMO the internet will collapse upon itself, the NEET range will grow exponentially and it will eventually drive humanity to extinction unless Gaben releases HL3.

And Smogon will get even more annoying.

(02-19-2015, 09:01 AM)Desu Nee Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 08:58 AM)Eleni Wrote: There is no way Eleni would have a Pokemon team, because I do have a character I made in Pokemon who is currently the star of my Pokemon games until someone else steals the spotlight from him. 

The day Game Freak releases a Pokemon MMO the internet will collapse upon itself, the NEET range will grow exponentially and it will eventually drive humanity to extinction unless Gaben releases HL3.

The day Game Freak releases that Pokemon MMO is the day I will lose whatever sanity I have left. Without a doubt. Bouncy

RE: Your characters pokemon team - Gegenji - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 09:01 AM)Desu Nee Wrote: The day Game Freak releases a Pokemon MMO the internet will collapse upon itself, the NEET range will grow exponentially and it will eventually drive humanity to extinction unless Gaben releases HL3.

Smogon is always annoying.

And I think folks have been asking for a Pokemon MMO for a while. It seems so suited towards it - wander around, catching Pokemon and leveling them. Challenging other players to matches. I think the only difficult thing would be doing the Elite Four, since EVERYONE can't be a Champion. It'd have to be some sort of PvP-style event thing, I figure, for it to work.

... Which would mean a Smogon "perfect IV/EV" trainer would most likely be the Champion until another of their ilk bumps them off.

Also, there actually is another thread about your character's Pokemon team, it's just over in Character Development. It just hasn't been posted in since the middle of December.

(02-19-2015, 09:07 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 09:01 AM)Desu Nee Wrote: The day Game Freak releases a Pokemon MMO the internet will collapse upon itself, the NEET range will grow exponentially and it will eventually drive humanity to extinction unless Gaben releases HL3.

And I think folks have been asking for a Pokemon MMO for a while. It seems so suited towards it - wander around, catching Pokemon and leveling them. Challenging other players to matches. I think the only difficult thing would be doing the Elite Four, since EVERYONE can't be a Champion. It'd have to be some sort of PvP-style event thing, I figure, for it to work.

... Which would mean a Smogon "perfect IV/EV" trainer would most likely be the Champion until another of their ilk bumps them off.

Also, there actually is another thread about your character's Pokemon team, it's just over in Character Development. It just hasn't been posted in since the middle of December.

Chachan, stop it or I will go insane!! You do not want me to go insane! It will take forever to calm me down from my super ultra hyper crazy happy giddy SMILE form! Bouncy

On a serious note though, the Pokemon MMO could always have a different unique story and not include the Gym Leader, Elite Four and Champion bits. That way everyone could be equal as trainers too. Smile

RE: Your characters pokemon team - Desu Nee - 02-19-2015

(02-19-2015, 09:41 AM)Eleni Wrote:

Chachan, stop it or I will go insane!! You do not want me to go insane! It will take forever to calm me down from my super ultra hyper crazy happy giddy SMILE form! Bouncy

On a serious note though, the Pokemon MMO could always have a different unique story and not include the Gym Leader, Elite Four and Champion bits. That way everyone could be equal as trainers too. Smile
I hardly think that would work unless it's a settling nation. Gym Leaders and Elite Four keep the order on the Pokemon world

(02-19-2015, 10:11 AM)Desu Nee Wrote:
(02-19-2015, 09:41 AM)Eleni Wrote:

I hardly think that would work unless it's a settling nation. Gym Leaders and Elite Four keep the order on the Pokemon world

Ohh... :O

Well, it was just a possibility anyways. xD