Hydaelyn Role-Players
Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] (/showthread.php?tid=10233)

Pages: 1 2

Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Fujimoto - 02-21-2015

"Valentione's Day is officially done, did all you couple's have a good time? What about all you single people out there? 

I am hosting an event for all you single folk an opportunity at a date. All it takes is a quick hand and enough money. Yes, I will be hosting a date auction for all you single men and women out there who were either shunned on Valentione's Day, split ways with your significant other, or whatever scenario occurred."

*OOC NOTES*
-This is only an auction only for the participants time, what occurs during the date is up to the discretion of the buyer and participant.
-Real gil used during the exchange.
-One buyer per participant.

*OOC INFO*
-Date & time: Saturday February 28th at 4p Central time
-Host: Fujimoto Kaito 

List of participants as of this moment:

Fate Covington (Date)
Isla Sahb (Date)
Khloe Moshroca (Date)
Ramona Spencer (Date)
Xhella Marie (Date) (Date)
Vaerimont Lectoroix (Date)
Frost Jaeger (Date)
Melodia D'janz (Date)
Rhyllona Mohtfystwyn (Date)
C'shomu Nuhn (Date)
Akira Aridan (Date)
Vahl'sae Bajihri (Date)
Iskander Ionius (Date)
L'yahn Tia (Bodyguard)
Val Nuhn (Date)
Sierra Hawke (Date)
Lyn Blaires(Date)
Bubumo Bumo(Date)
Freya Aeternum(Date)
Y'lani Kalihd(Guard)
Sigrid Jerriksdottir(Date)

If you have any questions you can contact Fujimoto Kaito IG. 

Looking for:

~1 bodyguard types.
~2-3 Servers

*Comment your IGN, Race, Gender, what part you are looking to RP as as well as little bit about your character.

"Whether you are looking for a good time or just wanna enjoy the show, we look forward to having you."

-Fujimoto Kaito

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Kirann - 02-21-2015

I will be there as well again ^.- to be auctioned off .

Edited to add quick details

Name Khloe Moshroca
Age 20
Gender Female
Mito'qe Keeper of the Moon

Employed at Cafe Jalloh in Limsa Lominsa

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Kurt S. - 02-21-2015

Ramona will make it next... I swear!

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Rawkin - 02-21-2015

Vahl will be there to be auctioned

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Liam Connor - 02-21-2015

Name: Lyn Blaires
Race: Elezen Duskwight

On is usually more content to listen to others talk about themselves than talk about herself. She is just training with a sword and doesn't find herself all that interesting. She is friendly and curious and comfortable in the company of most anyone.

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Kurt S. - 02-21-2015

Hey Fuji, RAMOANERS CAN ALSO DOUBLE AS A BODYGUARD Big Grin

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - SessionZero - 02-21-2015

Sign Frost back up! ^_^

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Panthera_leo48 - 02-22-2015

Name: Akira Aridan

Race: Miqo'te. (If your character has a talent for seeing through Glamours then PM me)

Smart, Sweet girl. She's usually accompanied by a magitek made from scraps that resembles a cat sized dragon. Gold amber eyes, pale blonde hair. Adept Alchemist.

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Sahb - 02-22-2015

Name: Isla Sahb
Race: Hyur Midlander

Current proprietor of Sahb & Sahb, a small arms & armour supplier with contracts stretching from the Sagoli all the way to Coerthas.

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Bubumo - 02-24-2015

Heya!

Are you still looking for some more participants?
I'm very new to the game but this looks like fun!
If you still need some more people to take part, please sign Bumo up!

Name: Bubumo Bumo
Race: Dunesfolk Lalafell
Role: Hoping to be one of the dates!

A little bit about Bumo, she's a very quiet girl, 19 summers old, and a student at the Conjurer's Guild. Don't want to say too much though!

Looking forward to it!

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Melodia - 02-24-2015

Confirming I am still on the auction roster. Smile

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Lulusu - 02-24-2015

I would love to be auctioned off if you still want people to auction off!

Name Freya Aeternum
Age '21'
Gender Female
Highlander Hyur

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Fujimoto - 02-25-2015

Freya, Lynn and Bumo. Be sure to be online tonight if you can. Thx. Smile

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - BlackmoreKnight - 02-25-2015

Sure, Sigrid Jerriksdottir will be a date up for auction. Highlander marauder, rather genuine, boisterous, and good-natured, though physically quite intimidating! Enjoys sailing, good alcohol, gambling, fighting.. She's a Grindstone champion, even! 23 or so years of age, she's not entirely sure.

RE: Post Valentione's Day Date Auction [Rescheduled/New Location] - Rotomoto Sunomoto - 02-25-2015

Rotomoto shall definitely come to this event as one of the... Buyers yes.. 

[Image: 02___Pafu_Pafu__by_Radaghast.jpg]