Hydaelyn Role-Players
Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Tonberry's Lantern (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! (/showthread.php?tid=10279)

Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! - Dogberry - 02-23-2015

Are you curious about your future? Uncertain? Maybe a little anxious? Concerned about the path you're on? Consult Madam Iskierka Stormspeaker, the Masked Witch of Thanalan! Gain insight to yourself and your future!

Are you suffering from some magical malady? An aetheric ailment? Has some Amal'jaa sorceror turned your best friend into a toad?! Madam Iskierka can help you!

Come see Madam Iskierka at Soliloquy in Ward 4, plot 41 of Lavender Beds and awaken to your inner truth! Bar and entertainment courtesy of Xenedra Ambreaus and the fine folks at Soliloquy!

Just listen to these testimonials!

"I went to Madam Iskierka concerned about my marriage. She told me that my wife was faithful, but being persued by another man! After a quick visit to the pugilist's guild, my marriage is back on solid ground!" - A Lalafell in Ul'dah

"I've been haunted by my mother's spirit ever since she died! Every night she kept me up with her incessant nagging! I went to Madam Iskierka, and she held a seance where I FINALLY got to tell that harpy off for ruining my life!" - An Elezen in Coerthas

"Me da got et by a bon an' I wants 'em all crossy eyed. Madam Iskierka told me where de bons was et me da. I stand der an' wait for da bons an' someone come by an' bash 'em for me." - Tiny Chris

Appointments available!

RE: Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! - ChewableMorphine - 02-23-2015

"Well gee-fuckin'-willickers, I want in on this shebang, I always wanted to be told how great I am by a witch..."

RE: Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! - Dogberry - 12-07-2015

ARE YOU TIRED OF VISITING THOSE OTHER SHAM FORTUNE TELLERS?!
VISIT THIS SHAM FORTUNE TELLER INSTEAD!

MADAM ISKIERKA STORMSPEAKER IS READY AND WAITING TO APPEAL TO YOUR VANITY AND STROKE YOUR EGO LIKE A RUBY ROAD EXCHANGE STREETWALKER! SHE IS 89% GUARANTEED TO TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR EVERY TIME!

ARE YOU UNSURE OF YOURSELF?! LONELY?! RICH ENOUGH TO PAY STRANGERS FOR VALIDATION UNDER THE GUISE OF MYSTICAL MUMBO JUMBO?! SUFFER OCCASIONAL HEADACHES?!

MADAM ISKIERKA STORMSPEAKER CAN SOLVE SOME OF THESE PROBLEMS!

FORTUNES RANGE FROM 10,000 TO 50,000 GIL

BUT MADAM ISKIERKA'S SERVICES DON'T END THERE!

ARE YOU PURPLEXED BY A POLTERGEIST?! VEXED BY A VOIDSENT?! HAVE SOMEONE YOU NEED A CURSE PUT ON?! JUST WANT TO BE SHOUTED AT AND DEMEANED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR?!

LET THE MASKED WITCH OF LITTLE ALA MHIGO HELP YOU! MADAM ISKIERKA OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES THAT WILL PULL THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES LIKE THE RUBE YOU ARE!

JUST BECAUSE MAGIC IS REAL DOESN'T MEAN IT CAN'T BE COMPLETE BIRDSHITE!

[Image: wY12Gn2.png]

RE: Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-07-2015

omg a tiny chris ref!!! xD ]]

Cliodhna scanned over the advertisement, brows raised. "Well..." She mused aloud after a moment. "At least she's pandering to the skeptics as well." Shaking her head slightly, light smile on her tinted lips; she debated if it was time to call in a promised session with the "sham fortune teller."

RE: Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! - Vidchell - 12-09-2015

Ajisai read the advertisement with pointed interest. The Eorzeans did have a strange way with words, and spreading information... Though it was enough to catch his own eye, so he supposed it was effective practice. 

Besides that, the prospect of meeting a native diviner was much too alluring to ignore. Ajisai tilted his head back to gulp back the ale from the last half of his mug, before setting it back on the table. "Let's pay her a visit, then."

RE: Advertisement: Want to know the future? Visit Madam Iskierka! - JudicialHunter - 12-10-2015

Rihxo's brows furrowed as she read over the advertisement. "This... certainly is something," she mused quietly. She tapped a finger on her chin in thought. I know it's probably fake, but I can't help but be a little curious! In any case, I guess I'll have to check it out... if for no reason to see if this is a sham, heh.

At the thought, Rihxo turned on a heel and walked away from the board. I suppose I can go and pay her a visit.