Hydaelyn Role-Players
Closer Relations - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Closer Relations (/showthread.php?tid=10358)

Closer Relations - Sacha Desyre - 02-27-2015

Hey! Thought it was about time I post one of these on here. At the moment I guess I am looking for a few things. The main thing being I would like a partner for Sacha so I might see where I actually want him to grow in FFXIV. I've still been quite shy about getting out there on FFXIV RP wise, but it's just a matter of me getting used to it and getting my foot in the door.   

I DID kind of know where I was going with him, but finding this forum had been both a curse and a blessing as I for some reason expected people to want to stick to the warrior of light route and use that for a base? I have no idea why I thought that. It was a pleasant surprise to see a darker side to the themes people have for their characters, though now it has thrown me off.  

Bleh, ANYWAY! I am looking for a male partner for him that could bloom into something more while he roams Eorzea to find out what he wants out of life. They would have to be quite a strong character to deal with his sometimes irrational states. He comes from a rich family from Ul'dah, and while he enjoys the finer side of life, he has a blood lust that sometimes takes control. Usually these moments would come out at his partner or (most preferably from his view) at beasts and such. There is a lot more information in my Wiki, which needs some editing and going over, but the basic info is there.  

Hyur, Elezen and other Miqo'te are certainly welcome. Lalafells would just get played with. Lol. I would also be interested in just friends too for darker play. And though he wouldn't be interested on a relationship level with a female (he distrusts them mainly because of his mother) it would be interesting if he did have a close friend who managed to get past his distrust barrier as like a duo? Mmhmm. 

I am also finding this an excuse on Balmung to get further in the playing. Haha. However, if anyone on the Moogle server would like to play with Sacha, I am very much open to dance all about Eorzea on there. I have also been looking at FCs and since the main RP ones seem quite specific to their theme and I don't know what to do with Sacha just yet in the big scheme of things, I haven't joined one. Yet. Hope this makes sense, I always seem to know what I want to write until it comes to actually writing it down. 

I am also GMT time!

Thank you!

RE: Closer Relations - poetic-imp - 02-27-2015

Hello there! I have a rather proud, but calm Seeker by name of Mazhara Tia. He has mostly made aquaintances, but he has yet to hang out with anyone in a more long term manner, or often enough. At first he might seem like just another person, but he has quite a few secrets and skeletons in his closet.

He has quite the strong will, and a clever, calculating head on his shoulders. Oh, and while I don't have an RPC wiki up for him yet, he had a tumblr page where you can read more about him! [email protected] though it is still new, and it basically has just his profile...

Also, I am GMT+2! o: So we are pretty close!