Hydaelyn Role-Players
Open RP (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open RP (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 07-11-2016

Just contact an officer ,)

RE: Open RP (LS) - Etoile - 09-01-2016

Interested!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 09-13-2016

Hello !

The LS is actually full but September Activity Check is in progress and will be finished in roughly a week. Since we didn't do one since a while, there will probably be a lot of space once finished Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - GhostlyMaiden - 09-14-2016

Hope to join the LS when slots are open, I will make sure to find an officer as soon as I can. Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Farrell - 09-17-2016

I would love to join this LS! I have been in game for quite a few months and sadly didn't made a lot of connection for my toon. 

Contact me, Farrell Feidliming! An awesome feral Wildwood!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 09-20-2016

The activity check is still in progress, I'll announce it here when we'll be done ,) !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 09-21-2016

You will find the list of the people who didn't manifest themselves and / or we didn't see online when we checked. If you're part of those people, contact an officer online so they will change your status to active. I will not accept messages here or elsewhere, some people abused the system in the past to keep their place in the LS while they were in hiatus since months.

Here is the list of the officers you can contact :

Aysun Demiir (NA)
Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)
Mackayla Lane (NA)
Jancis Milburga (NA)
Renee Becquerel (NA)
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)

Show Content

The activity check will stop saturday 09/24, I will kick those who didn't contact us.
As usual, the invite to the LS will be open, priority will be given to those in waiting list and those who had been kicked by mistake.
Friendly reminder : Due to the lack of space in the LS, we don't accept alts.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 09-25-2016

The activity check is now finished and we have 50 slots free !
As usual, the invite to the LS will be open, priority will be given to those in waiting list and those who had been kicked by mistake.

How to get invited :
Contact one of the officers below, we won't do any waiting list until we are full again.

Aysun Demiir (NA)
Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)
Mackayla Lane (NA)
Jancis Milburga (NA)
Renee Becquerel (NA)
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)

Do not let a message here and hope for us to contact you : It is way easier for you to be responsible of your own invitation than for us to try and find a whole list of people.
Friendly reminder : Due to the lack of space in the LS, we don't accept alts.

Show Content

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ellwen Verneuil - 10-01-2016

When a spot for this LS opens up, I would very much like to join. 

IGN: Ellwen Verneuil

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 10-03-2016

There are still some slot open, please contact an officer when you'll be online Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Halorien - 10-05-2016

If there remains space, I would like to join this linkshell! I have been looking around for people online, but have yet to notice anyone, so posting here as well. Thank you all for your time!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Kage - 10-05-2016

I think there is space but only one officer was online but didn't answer when I mentioned it just now. I'll try again when i see more later perhaps.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 10-06-2016

I see you're already in the LS so I believe you found someone ,) !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Arke - 11-06-2016

Hi, I would love to join this LS on Arke Yukar.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 11-17-2016

Contact one of the officers in game to get an invite ^^ !