Hydaelyn Role-Players
Open RP (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open RP (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Open RP (LS) - J'agun Lyehga - 11-22-2016

Would love an invite to the LS! IGN is Ryuichi Shizumi

RE: Open RP (LS) - Arcerias - 12-28-2016

Trying to crack into the RP 'scene', would like to try joining. Character: "Shiroe Chiheisen".

RE: Open RP (LS) - Esk Venara - 12-31-2016

Looking to get started in RPing and would love to join and meet people. Name's Esk Venara.

RE: Open RP (LS) - SlasherV - 01-10-2017

Im interested in joining! Ajisai Seki

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 01-12-2017

Hello, contact one of the officers in game to get an invitation ,) !

RE: Open RP (LS) - reastheraver6718 - 02-02-2017

Hello! The name is Zero, Zero Maximus I'm honestly new in all of this and I've been looking for a RP community since my FC isn't RP oriented (I'm there cause my boss made the FC lol) and well hope I get to meet any of you soon!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Tiyon - 02-24-2017

Heya been trying to contact officers but I'm an EU player and I've yet to hit the sweet spot for when the officers are online xD I'd love to join on Tuti Mahuki here.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Symphony - 02-26-2017

I'm back from a long and unwanted break and hoping to get into RPing for the first time (in the Eorzea realm) as I had no luck in the past.  Hopefully this LS will help. Smile  Name is Aria Bellerose.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Naran Kha - 03-24-2017

Hi! I super, super new to FFXIV and RP here on Balmug and looking for a Linkshell to get to know fellow RPers.  I currently have Naran Kha on Balmung!  Please drop me a line or a message.  I'm on very often late into the night here in Central time USA-land.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Reiko Relanah - 03-24-2017

I'm new to FFXIV and going to try to contact if I'm able

RE: Open RP (LS) - EnjoyThePie - 04-05-2017

Hello! I've been hoping to make some more RP connections in the game. My main is Ambaghai Iriq. Hopefully I'll be able to get in contact with someone when I'm next online.

RE: Open RP (LS) - DocBlargle - 04-05-2017

Hi there! Just joined FF14 and looking to get started rping. My character name is T'rahven Tia. I'll try and get in contact when someone is next online.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Mohinder Purresh - 05-11-2017

Hello! I'm new to the server, just transferred in last night and would love to join! Character name is Mohinder Purresh. I'll try to catch someone this evening/tonight. Thanks! :3

RE: Open RP (LS) - Kash - 05-26-2017

I'd like to join the Linkshell if there is space. Character name is R'Kahsh Tia. But i plan on changing that in a little bit.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Akahana - 06-02-2017

Hello, looking to broaden connections finally. IGN is Akahana Yamauchi, will contact a leader as well!