Hydaelyn Role-Players
Open RP (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open RP (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 06-06-2017

Go for it, contact one of the officier to get an invite Big Grin !

RE: Open RP (LS) - MrSongarg - 07-05-2017

Hey there! I'm looking to be more active in the FF14 RP scene. Would this Linkshell have space for someone who's still learning the ropes of RP?

Character name is: Rhaya'to Lyehga.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Yehfi - 07-06-2017

Hello.  I've recently returned to the game after a break during Heavensward and I'm looking to delve into some Role Playing this time around and was hoping to get in.  Thanks!

Character Name: Yehfi Lhadrei

RE: Open RP (LS) - Bauldric - 07-07-2017

Hi, I am finally trying to broaden my horizons in RP and would love to get an invite. I will look for you guys in-game and see if I can snag a chat. If you don't mind of course. (Character: Adelena Goldhammer) Tonberry

RE: Open RP (LS) - l3arks - 07-09-2017

Really interested in joining this LS to make some connections in RP- I've been playing for a bit without much success in finding contacts;; I'll send a message by, thank you!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Erice - 09-14-2017

I would really like to get back into the LS after a long absence. Is it still oversubscribed?

Character name Mirien Lahar. I will try to find a leader online (haven't succeeded yet)

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 09-15-2017

Yes, some of the leaders left and I myself fell very sick. I need to find people to replace those who left, but I'll try to be online tonight, usually Xenedra and Aysun are the most often there Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - F'anh Tukara - 12-04-2017

Hello, I've recently returned to the game and was hoping to be added to, or put on the waiting list. I'm way out of the loop on the rp going on and would love to get some connections going to get back into some RP!
Character name: Haname Takara

RE: Open RP (LS) - Arko - 12-26-2017

Hi, I would love to join! Off to find one of you now.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 12-31-2017

Hello, I'll update the officer list so you can pm one of us Smile !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Brom - 01-12-2018

Hey folks, hoping I can get a reinvite to this. Took a break to focus on school, but things look like they're going to be much quieter this semester, so I'll be around a lot more!

Character name is Kem'rel Brom

I should be on all day. I just rolled through the admins list and didn't see anyone on, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to post here too Smile

Thanks! Love you!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 01-23-2018

I definitely need people who play more in EU time as officer. I am online as we speak and try to catch you if you didn't have your invite yet Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 02-05-2018

I updated the list of people to contact with 2 new EU officers ,) !