Hydaelyn Role-Players
Open RP (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Open RP (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=10386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 03-29-2015

I added you to the waiting list. We should have some free slots in a few days Smile .

RE: Open RP (LS) - Mikh'a - 03-29-2015

Could I get an add to the waiting list? c:

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 04-01-2015

March activity check is going on right now and those are the people we have yet to see log this past week :
Show Content
If you're one of those people or you know about one of them, don't hesitate to contact me by pm here or a leader in game.
As we'll kick the inactive tomorrow, there will be some space for those in waiting list, contact a leader when you will be online so we can invite you Smile .

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 04-02-2015

There are now some slots free in the LS, if you have been kicked by mistake, don't hesitate to PM one of the leader to be invited back (it happens ^^). If you're in waiting list, pm us when you will log in for an invite, it's easier for you to contact us than for us to catch you Smile .

RE: Open RP (LS) - Leggerless - 04-03-2015

*raises hand*

Another for the waiting list here.

Leggerless Hanzou

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 04-03-2015

I add you and you can pm in game directly as we have some space atm Wink

RE: Open RP (LS) - S'khai Nunh - 04-04-2015

Room for a drunk, tribeless nunh?

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 04-04-2015

Yes, contact one of us in game for an invite Smile
Also for the others on waiting list, contact us. I tried to find you but if you're offline or in dungeon it's a bit complicated.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Cymakara - 04-06-2015

*Raises hand* William Jeanne, ready for the waiting list!

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 04-07-2015

I added you, please try to contact a leader when you log in with your character, it's easier for you to find one of us than us to try and find you while we don't know your schedule ♥ !

RE: Open RP (LS) - Cymakara - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 07:20 AM)Ilwe Wrote: I added you, please try to contact a leader when you log in with your character, it's easier for you to find one of us than us to try and find you while we don't know your schedule ♥ !
Though it may be easier if they turn off Busy when they contact us...*Cough cough* Wink

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 04-07-2015

(04-07-2015, 05:21 PM)Cymakara Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 07:20 AM)Ilwe Wrote: I added you, please try to contact a leader when you log in with your character, it's easier for you to find one of us than us to try and find you while we don't know your schedule ♥ !
Though it may be easier if they turn off Busy when they contact us...*Cough cough* Wink

Went in busy when I went RPing and forgot ^^" .
I'll catch you tomorrow if you don't catch one of us before Smile

RE: Open RP (LS) - Braeya Vilheim - 04-19-2015

I would love to join on my main Braeya Vilheim.

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ilwe'ran - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 03:22 AM)Braeya Vilheim Wrote: I would love to join on my main Braeya Vilheim.

Hello, pm one of the leaders when you log in, you'll get your invite Wink

RE: Open RP (LS) - Ashianna - 04-24-2015

I heard there is a waiting list. I'd love to put on the waiting list to join the LS Smile