Hydaelyn Role-Players
[EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) (/showthread.php?tid=10400)

Pages: 1 2

[EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Maril - 03-02-2015

IC - Posters in every City State as well as around the Silver Bazaar. 

Do you have something to sell? Do you run a business, an organisation? Do you want more contacts, customers and profit? Are you looking for work? 

Then visit the Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up! 

This is the perfect opportunity to come and mingle, strike a conversation, a bargain and meet people within your field of work. There will be ample opportunity for businesses to showcase their goods, for mercenaries to tell of their skills and even to find work, should you lack something to put your hands to. 

You can find the happening in the middle of Silver Bazaar, on the 14th sun of the Second Astral Moon, starting at 2 PM! We hope to see as many as possible there. 

Any questions can be directed at Nailah Quill.

------------
OOC: 

Hello everyone! 
It is event time again - Together with Jikam from HoD we are trying to shape up an event in the meet-and-greet style, to create a nice atmosphere for both new and old roleplayers to meet with each other, where one can also get in touch with Eorzeas many organisations, business and the likes. All in an effort to create more RP and connections for everyone that attends Smile 

In an effort to make the timezones meet in the middle, the time and day have been selected as being: 
Attention: Updated times due to Daylight Savings!
Saturday the 14th of March at 3PM PDT/6PM EDT/ 10PM GMT 

Show Content

The estimated duration will be about three hours. 
The event is open to everyone. 

For organisation tops/traders etc: 
In order to make the event a little easier to manage, I'd love to hear from organisations/traders etc if they plan on coming either via IC or OOC means, so I know who to keep an eye out for. Just about any organisation and heck, even lone mercenaries are more than welcome to come and talk about their goals and skills, whilst trading folk can set up shop and get new costumers. The idea is that we'll have people placed along on the road leading into the area as well as on the benches around the circle-bit which you can see on the picture.

For everyone else: Just bring yourself and don't be shy!

If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask! Smile Feedback is also appreciated. 
Looking forward to seeing people there!

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up - Kilid/Torhe - 03-02-2015

Sounds great!  Jackal & Hide will be there in some form or capacity, either to peruse these showcased goods, or maybe to try and strike up some more trading deals.

It's a bit late, perhaps, but being a Saturday that shouldn't be as much of an issue, so even that's covered... good stuff! :3

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up - Minako Kobayashi - 03-02-2015

I spoke with Jikam, but I'll put it here as well. Dawn Vigil Apothecary will be showing up as a Vendor.

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up - E'irawen - 03-03-2015

I shall bring the K'aworu~ *^*

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up - Pumpkinweed - 03-03-2015

Spoke with Jikam! Looking to bring Piquant Pumpkin and Boils & Ghouls over for some advertisement!

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up - Nebbs - 03-03-2015

This is a great idea and I love that location it screams out for more RP there.

I shall be swaggering along, no doubt with some freshly landed cargo, hot for sale.

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up - Maril - 03-12-2015

Not long now! 

I have updated the times for the event, as Daylight Savings has rolled into effect in the states but not here in the EU, putting you guys an hour more ahead than us until we catch up.

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Jaliqai - 03-14-2015

Still accepting vendors? o: If so, Rajhera's Radiants cosmetics might be making an appearance.

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Maril - 03-14-2015

Yep! It wont ever bee too late to pop your head by - It just helps me when I have something to go by for the planning Big Grin

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Y'lani - 03-14-2015

T'kajik may be making an appearance as a lone jewelry merchant! Might even trade real items for the low low cost of zero gil OOC.

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-14-2015

i'll try to pop in too. shopping is always fun o3o

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Aris - 03-14-2015

This sounds great! I'll try to make it, but sadly don't think I can get online until later.

It's awesome to see an EU friendly event!

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Maril - 03-14-2015

Ten minutes! 

Hoping to see as many as possible there

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Y'lani - 03-14-2015

(03-14-2015, 01:25 PM)Y Wrote: T'kajik may be making an appearance as a lone jewelry merchant! Might even trade real items for the low low cost of zero gil OOC.

Scratch this. I won't be able to make it. Still hope the event goes well, though!

RE: [EU-Friendly] Mid-Moon Meanders Market Meet-up (TIME UPDATE) - Kilid/Torhe - 03-14-2015

It's going rather well indeed.  We've got clients for cake, clocks, and wrist-mounted cannons! Big Grin