Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Villain in training looking for internship! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Villain in training looking for internship! (/showthread.php?tid=10436)

Villain in training looking for internship! - Kurt S. - 03-05-2015

What's that? You say you want an antagonist in your storyline but you can't find any? Well then maybe I can interest you in this Keeper lass who has to reluctantly uphold her family tradition? What kind of Keeper family keeps a tradition of villainy? Don't ask me I'm just pitching her out there for people who want a potential antagonist!

Oh no, she's only reluctant initially but once she gets going she puts her 110% into the villainy! Because if she doesn't punt those pesky lalafells or poke fun at Hellsguard names then who will?! I mean when someone calls themselves Crapping Bull someone has to be there to make fun of that name, when some lalafell is busy going about their daily business someone has to be there to put a boot up their butts and send them flying! o7 Oooohh that's far! Good job, Nah!

Enter Nah Amariyo! Reluctant Villain in Training! If anyone out there could show her the ropes or even introduce her to villainy 101 that'd be nice. Yes I'm kind of aiming for more ridiculousness on this character than my others...I need light hearted interactions too. >.>

EDIT: Also kinda wanna did this so when people ask her her name she can answer with Nah...so I'm not original, bite me.

Seems kind of a long shot to be asking this now that I think about it.

RE: Villain in training looking for internship! - Ririla Rila - 03-05-2015

*places business card on the table* 

Liliro Liro, thief, crook aaaand mentor!

and yes, she is a lalafell. She will punt you!

RE: Villain in training looking for internship! - Kurt S. - 03-05-2015

Liliro...you have no idea how bumblingly endearing Nah is...just ask Cylin. Anyway I'll keep my player search on your name 24/7 whenever I'm on Nah. Which will be for quite the long time yet. 

You also have no idea how relieved I am that this long shot actually got a reply. Big Grin 

*slowly puts away the '500 views, 0 replies' card on his desk.*

RE: Villain in training looking for internship! - Enla - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 07:04 AM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: Liliro...you have no idea how bumblingly endearing Nah is...just ask Cylin. Anyway I'll keep my player search on your name 24/7 whenever I'm on Nah. Which will be for quite the long time yet. 

You also have no idea how relieved I am that this long shot actually got a reply. Big Grin 

*slowly puts away the '500 views, 0 replies' card on his desk.*
Can confirm, 100% bumblingly endearing. Wanted so badly to steal from the blind woman but eventually ran off when Enla, in a pique of frustration, got rather snippy and started snapping her staff against the ground. It was a LOT of fun. Big Grin

RE: Villain in training looking for internship! - Nebbs - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 06:59 AM)Liliro Liro Wrote: *places business card on the table* 

Liliro Liro, thief, crook aaaand mentor!

and yes, she is a lalafell. She will punt you!
I want to buy tickets to the punt-off

RE: Villain in training looking for internship! - Kurt S. - 03-05-2015

A punt off huh....wonder how that kind of event might work....do you like break lore, grab a lala, give that lala temporary full echo boost, then take up challengers to try and punt the echo charged lala. On the lala's part, he/she gets to avenge their punted brother and sisters by easily punting even a full grown roeman?