Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-13-2015

(03-10-2015, 01:38 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote: and I still wish to see Cliodhna and Erik. Ideally at the same time. Because squee.
*hides in her hoodie blushing* when are you online?? it's like trying to track down a damn shiny! >n<

(03-10-2015, 01:47 PM)SessionZero Wrote: Erik and Clio
send me a tell in game to set something up o3o

(03-10-2015, 02:39 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: You know all those times I was AFK? I wasn't. (At least not every time)
Send me a tell as a "is Franz actually at his computer?" check. I'm probably sitting at the computer or just right over in the kitchen making food.
Clio
D: so send tells instead of taking pics and poking you?

(03-10-2015, 03:03 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: The Red Wings
yus. so much yus.

(03-10-2015, 03:21 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote: Aw...no one wants to meet Bri. That's okay. She would just try and start a fight anyway. </3
And...well, everyone. Bri needs more friends that she can say aren't friends but secretly is happy to have them. *nods*
i'll totes be one of bri's friends. i didn't list you cause we already met ic ;p

(03-10-2015, 05:53 PM)Elysia Wrote: And Clio & Erik ICly, we only met OOCly.
*also belongs to worst timezone ever*
what timezone? you'd be surprised when i'm active (it varies a lot)

(03-10-2015, 07:06 PM)Nakoli Chalahko Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 03:34 PM)Ilwe Wrote: Wow, so many names around !

Prepare an event, get everybody drunk wearing and RP !

(And me I'll hide in a corner and I'll take some screenshots when you will all be dancing in underwears)
There's already an event, its the YTC Bar Nights... Tongue

I wants to meet Ilwe ICly, i have to do some stuff with Aly... there are tons of you....
you mean the one you passed out at last time??? ;D also there's THIS event *shameless plug* Blush

(03-11-2015, 03:59 PM)Ylani Wrote: Cliodhna
i'll be going to ytc's barnights and hod's tavern nights when available. we can meet there or set up something else. o3o mostly going to ytc to put more stickers on nako's face...>.>

(03-11-2015, 03:23 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: I'd also like to trade more than a few quick words with Clio, Erik
lunch was great and i'd love to do more of those ic! hopefully we could even set one up when erik's around :3

(03-11-2015, 09:40 AM)Star Lin Wrote: *laughs* The Kest is probably going to fit in quite well with the Red Wings. Her puglist teacher has pretty much groom her into a spy without her realizing it.
Erik (because Kest really needs to finally meet her commander)
The whole of Red Wings
we still need to meet as well but erik does have some fc wide events in the works :3

....long post is looooooooong @u@

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Banquo Viaquo - 03-13-2015

Essentially everyone. I'm not well-informed to know all of them by specific name, but I've hung awkwardly/silently around the Grindstoners (maybe poor choice of words) and vicariously enjoyed a couple conversations I've passed by or observed strolling around. And I think I asked a couple of them if they wanted drinks at the holiday party. Evangeline, Jancis, Warren, Berrod, Inessa, Aya, Osric, and Oscare, of course... and Verad.

There's tons more but I don't know all of them by name.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Faye - 03-13-2015

(03-12-2015, 12:02 PM)Eleni Wrote: Franz and Kurt want to RP with me! Yay! Big Grin

It's not that I'm shy. I just feel intimidated by many of the RPC RPers. Like, I was super intimidated when I first RPed with Berrod. Super intimidated whenever I RP with Faye and Val. Super intimidated super intimidated!!

Then, I feel like an annoying little idiot when I ask someone to RP... because I tend to ask over and over again! ; ;

You shouldn't be intimidated! We don't bite! ;A; (Well, maybe Val does. Not me. I'm an innocent angel.) I wish our schedules aligned more!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kage - 03-13-2015

I just about shat my pants when Faye and Val came out when Kage was forced to be a bad corrupt Brass Blade >.>

/justhadtobringitup

(03-13-2015, 02:06 AM)Kage Wrote: I just about shat my pants when Faye and Val came out when Kage was forced to be a bad corrupt Brass Blade >.>

/justhadtobringitup

WE WERE SO READY TO WRECK FACE D8<

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kage - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:30 AM)Faye Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:06 AM)Kage Wrote: I just about shat my pants when Faye and Val came out when Kage was forced to be a bad corrupt Brass Blade >.>

/justhadtobringitup

IT'S NOT EASY TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN MONETARIST SCUM WOULD MAKE IT EASY TO HANG YOUR FRIEND FOR BEING A "GARLEAN SPY" AND THEY WANTED TO SEE YOU WOULD BE A GOOD LITTLE BRASS BLADE.

And.. and... Kage tried to just tell Aya it was a staged event ; ;

(03-13-2015, 02:42 AM)Kage Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:30 AM)Faye Wrote:

/justhadtobringitup

IT'S NOT EASY TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN MONETARIST SCUM WOULD MAKE IT EASY TO HANG YOUR FRIEND FOR BEING A "GARLEAN SPY" AND THEY WANTED TO SEE YOU WOULD BE A GOOD LITTLE BRASS BLADE.

And.. and... Kage tried to just tell Aya it was a staged event ; ;

*pats* There, there. Shhhh. *pet, pet*

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - salads - 03-13-2015

I'd love to meet anyone, really; A'to needs more friends, after all! I'm still a newbie, but I can see that there're so many great people on this forum. Big Grin

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Knight Kat - 03-13-2015

(03-11-2015, 07:31 PM)Askier Wrote: All of Kiht's and Maia's FCs....

OMG! Finally I am kinda, sorta, partially on someone's list!

Thank you Askier-senpai. I think you'd like the new FC's members. Smile

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - g0ne - 03-13-2015

Can I poke people who I want to RP with when I want to RP with them? Can I poke? Pwease? Pretty pwease with smiles on top? >//u//<

My list of people I want to RP with is toooo long...

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Nebbs - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 05:12 AM)Eleni Wrote: Can I poke people who I want to RP with when I want to RP with them? Can I poke? Pwease? Pretty pwease with smiles on top? >//u//<

/nod nod

Poking is always to be done, IC poking doubly so!

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Clover - 03-13-2015

I don't really know anyone, so I'd be glad to RP with everyone in any RP event (as I don't tend to engage in casual RP).

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kurt S. - 03-13-2015

One more name to add that I damn well forgot and feel very ashamed about fogetting. Avis Inkwood, literally Kurt's and my own first IC contact. We're in the same timezone...we should be seeing each other more...I'm sorry ;_; *also on your thingy with Clio the latest I've seen her up is like 4pm our time. Usually she clocks out like 330 ish.*

On the Kurt front, she'd most likely be amused to know Kurt's stopped fishing for a bit.

On the Ramona front, well you know she still kinda owns Ramona to an extent.

Also maybe one of Ralyon's characters. It was fun RPing with Gentle Sun after all.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 05:12 AM)Eleni Wrote: Can I poke people who I want to RP with when I want to RP with them? Can I poke? Pwease? Pretty pwease with smiles on top? >//u//<

THat's how it's supposed to work! (If they haven't already poked you)

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Berrod Armstrong - 03-13-2015

Oh my goodness, so many people want to RP with my Scowlander...!

I have made a list. A hit list. OF ROLEPLAY. Since I know Berry can be a bit hard to approach at times, I'll likely have him approach with something instead!

beware all ye peoples