Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I've always wanted to meet you!" - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: "I've always wanted to meet you!" (/showthread.php?tid=10518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - TheLastCandle - 03-10-2015

[Image: everyone.gif]

..Seriously. But if I have to make a list.

1. All the people in the Gridanian LS.
2. Koporo and/or Edgar
3. Sounsyy
4. Moar Ishgardians (hi SessionZero!)
5. Dogburreh
6. Ameline Valtin (Hm, don't remember writing this one on here, but I must have! ;P)

There are many, many others but that's off the top of my head in no particular order. Guh. The trick is finding TIME.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kage - 03-10-2015

Every one of you are giving me these nice fuzzy feelings, especially because I've been feeling really down about my own ability to RP D:

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Magellan - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 07:18 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: [Image: everyone.gif]

..Seriously. But if I have to make a list.

1. All the people in the Gridanian LS.
I am humble creator of said LS, and would be thrilled to rp with you. I have heard good things!

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Mhatya - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 06:34 PM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: Also does it make me a bad person that I've seen Sastra so many times in game across all my characters but have been too scared shitless to even poke her?

This pretty much sums up how I feel about anyone I see from the RPC in game. I try and summon the will to say something, but all that effort typically goes into running the other way. Blush

I may have only recently returned to game, but I've been lurking in the background since I began playing a year ago (saying nothing due to perpetual shyness). Here's my list:

Sounsyy (who, by common consensus, is the resident lore goddess and must be shown respect, but from the little I've let myself read of her character's wiki, seems really interesting)
Roen Deneith (I was an Eberron fan, too, back when I played)
Pretty much anyone from Ishgard (I can't wait for the new content...)
Alothia
Aya
Kage
Jacques and Vaughn (I've met Vaughn before, in passing, but wouldn't mind seeing again)
Freelance (for just seeming like a really cool frood)
Just about anyone else here

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Cato - 03-10-2015

Pretty much everybody who posts on this site, really. I'll avoid naming any individuals since I'm not really in the habit of playing favourites.

There's some characters in particular that I feel would provide quite a bit of interesting role-play for my own character. Unfortunately it can be a tad difficult to find certain posters in-game due to conflicting schedules or differing social circles/haunts.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - ChewableMorphine - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 06:11 PM)Magellan Wrote: Flynt Reddard because he seems to be the sort of larger than life character type I get a kick out of. Plus, I recently saw the Kingsman, and he looks like he could belong to them.

Oxfords, not brogues Cool

If it's suited shenanigans you want it's what you'll get. Frankly I've never really recovered from my FC crashing and been in an RP rut, would adore making some new regular friends.

Edit: Oh piss forgot to contribute. I'm already RPing with Val, acquainted with the Grindstone folks, u-uh... crap, there's not many people I haven't RPed with on here, is there. I suppose having the feds taking a warrant out on Flynt on account of something stupid would be hilarious.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Kurt S. - 03-10-2015

Flynnjesus didn't notice me.

Anyway an addendum for Nah would be any Gridanians, Gridania based characters really.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-11-2015

I certainly don't know.... xwx;;; I can pick out a few, if necessary, but I really don't know xwx;;;

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - ChewableMorphine - 03-11-2015

(03-10-2015, 11:57 PM)Ice Cream Sandwich Wrote: Flynnjesus didn't notice me.

Anyway an addendum for Nah would be any Gridanians, Gridania based characters really.

Don't be a pissbaby Kurtykins Heart

I do want to RP with your alts, though.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - EkheiBalduin - 03-11-2015

If I wasn't so busy preparing for saving the world from terrorists ...

I'd sit in my Chocobokeep and watch most of you just pass by. Because nobody really /needs/ a complimentary Chocobo inspection. That's OK. I'll just sit there and smile as you all pass by on your exciting adventures.

*hides in corner wishing he had more time to RP with all the people he's never RP'd with*

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Duskwright - 03-11-2015

Like everyone else, I really want to RP with everyone here. Theres just to many people I want to RP with to list! :C

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Erik Mynhier - 03-11-2015

I haven't been on much lately due to my poor health, but improvements in that and my soon to be new "3 days a week" scheduled will have me on more and more in the coming months. I love to RP and don't mind walkups, so feel free to come at me if you see me. As for who, I use to rp with her a lot and miss hanging out with Roen. Come and find me Red, we could have an ic lunch and catch up. Its been to long.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - g0ne - 03-11-2015

I want to RP with everyone. I look up to everyone on the RPC as senpais, and I want them to notice me and RP with me... >///<

I WANT TO RP WITH EVERYONE! 

See, a little unknown parrot like me is humbled when I get to RP with the greats of the RPC. 

*hides behind parrots*

Of course, I will RP with anyone and everyone. Feel free to poke with magical RP stick.

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-11-2015

(03-11-2015, 01:12 AM)Eleni Wrote: I want to RP with everyone. I look up to everyone on the RPC as senpais, and I want them to notice me and RP with me... >///<

I WANT TO RP WITH EVERYONE! 

See, a little unknown parrot like me is humbled when I get to RP with the greats of the RPC. 

*hides behind parrots*

Of course, I will RP with anyone and everyone. Feel free to poke with magical RP stick.

It's just shyness that we also have to go through though Q^Q

RE: "I've always wanted to meet you!" - Cest - 03-11-2015

Crush that shyness into dust! Roleplay with all the people! Big Grin

Bouncy