Hydaelyn Role-Players
Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections (/showthread.php?tid=10546)

Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - SicketySix - 03-11-2015

Looking for some RP for an alt hopefully turned RP main. (meaning i have a pve main)

A little about him before I dicuss what i'm looking for.

T'avh Tia, 17 yr old orphaned miqo'te. No memory of family or relatives

Has no clue about tribal miqo'te other than the difference between Nunh and Tia.Took the the title of Tia as he trys to act like he knows all about tribal miqo'te while obviously not having a clue.

He was in an orphanage until he was ejected at 16. At this point in time, he is neither good, evil or morally grey. Having been on his own now for a year, he simply does what he needs to survive, stealing al ittle food from a merchants booth, picking a few pockets here and there.

Having no friends or family to guide him, and no matter how hard he trys to hide it, he is very impressionable.

Absolute flirt with anything of female race, often embarrassing himself trying to show off and impress them.

Now to what i'm looking for.

As stated, very impressionable. Looking for someone to take advantage of that, whether for good or evil.
Open to Rp with any gender of mentor, but due to him wanting to impress any girls/woman, he will mold easier with a female mentor. Keep this in mind, i dont really expect an IC mentor relationship, but he will probably develope a crush of some sort if you are female. Nothing weird, just part of the character.

If you are male mentor, he will become slightly more stubborn and bullheaded, wanting to show that he is just as much a man as you are. This will result in him trying to do his own thing, or doing something his own way instead of how he is instructed. Be prepared to have your authority questioned and proded at every turn.

Keep in mind, that any problem, attitude, developed crush towards you, is all done IC.
If you have any questions feel free to /tell me in the middle of the rp to clarify if you'd likeSmile

IRL i'm 27yrs old, so i would consider myself capable of mature rp. So if your style or rp is more mature/abusive/etc. I can handle it. Character injuries are allowed at any given time, just let me know before hand so i can properly rp the injury. As far as ERp goes, nothing against it personally, but i'm a little uncomfortable with it while playing a younger character, IC romance is allowed however.

If anything here sounds interesting, I'm currently in-game now so send /tell or pm me on here.

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - SicketySix - 03-11-2015

One other thing, currently in limsa lominsa, but wants to go to Ul'dah to get rich, so if you are based there, the better.

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Y'lani - 03-11-2015

What type of mentor are you searching for? My alt, Kaj, could potentially take him under his wing in the art of arcanism/magic as a whole. She's not the most experienced, being only nineteen herself, but after dedicating about half of her life to magic for self-defense I'd say she could be in a position for teaching.

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - SicketySix - 03-11-2015

I think I need to clarify that maybe I choose the wrong wording. Instead of mentor person, think of more as a character influence, as in if he hangsbaround a certain person and grows up around them, naturally he sort of becomes like them.

Hope that makes sense!

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Y'lani - 03-11-2015

Oh! I apologize for misunderstanding. I have no characters that would fit that bill - but I wish you luck in finding one! Blush

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - T'shina - 03-11-2015

Well, we could introduce him to T'shina. She's a leader of a mixed clan, morally grey. We can just see where it goes and if he does develop a crush it would be amusing considering she is in a committed relationship :3

(03-11-2015, 09:41 PM)Tshina Wrote: Well, we could introduce him to T'shina. She's a leader of a mixed clan, morally grey. We can just see where it goes and if he does develop a crush it would be amusing considering she is in a committed relationship :3

Feel free to Pm me on here or send tell in game and we can set something up and see what happens!

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - T'caska Khevo - 03-13-2015

T'caska would sure get along with you as she is also very young and quite wild-eyed. Perhaps we could find eachother in game sometime!

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Mikh'a - 03-13-2015

My character is pretty close in age to yours, but if you're looking for him to make friends and connections on the side of looking for a mentor I'd love to make contact with you. c:

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - SicketySix - 03-13-2015

Yes to both! At this point I'm just looking for contacts and friends.

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Mikh'a - 03-13-2015

What's a good time to contact you in game? 8D

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Adeya - 03-13-2015

Well, my character Adeya would probably empathize with him, as she was kinda in a similar situation once. While I'm not sure they'll get along very well, I think it might be fun to have the two of them meet up anyway.

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Reshie - 03-13-2015

If you're looking for a "job" to start, the Wanderer's Lantern is hiring staff. We have many a skilled merc (both magic based and weapon based) who are housed in the inn itself. There is also the brothel owning proprietress and a healer/business woman co-owner. We're doing one of our RP nights at the tavern (FC house) tomorrow night if you'd like to drop by and feel it out. We always welcome RP from anyone and everyone. The inn (house) is located in Lavender Beds, Ward 1, Plot 38. Feel free to stop by.

My two character's names are Ereshkigal Atropos (the healer) and Adelina Lee (the brothel owner). Feel free to hit me up in game for RP at any time even if you've found a mentor. Smile

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - Faye - 03-16-2015

Hey there! I'm glad to role-play anytime. I have a few characters to choose from. I'm not sure how well any of them could fit the mentor role, but I have a naive 17-year-old Miqo'te of my own, so perhaps they could get along. Feel free to say hello sometime in game!

RE: Naive,orphaned, 17yr old Male Miqo'te looking for connections - T'shina - 03-16-2015

I had sent you a message but you never got back.