Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Awaken,Alive, Alone? (/showthread.php?tid=10600)

Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Heart Quintessence - 03-16-2015

So Yhisa is a character isn't really well defined (yet). Though I'd loved to have people help me getting her more fleshed out.
She is in Gridania, currently studying to be a Conjuror, but since she's not really had any roleplay yet, I am planning to have say  she's just gotten back on her feet in Gridania.

Basically I am looking for people who might help mover her out of Gridania, and usher her around to other cities, when she gets her Chocobo & Airship capabilities.

She remembers some things prominently is a particular memory of Stars and voices, and dancing- perhaps a party or a festival.

She's an open book.

I have ideas but I don't know they're too strange ( also totally drawing on someone elses idea of being sealed away, potentially.

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - T'caska Khevo - 03-16-2015

Sorry about the conversation you walked up on earlier. Hopefully is wasn't as uncomfortable for you as it was for me.

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Heart Quintessence - 03-16-2015

Nope wasn't weird, I wasn't really reading its why I just /tell'd first.

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Faye - 03-16-2015

Hey there! I'm glad to role-play anytime. I have a few characters to choose from. Feel free to say hello sometime in game!

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Heart Quintessence - 03-16-2015

Can I choose them all @Faye?

I think her getting to know a few Miqo'te would be nice. or Hyur.. I don't know she just needs to get a some people, a community around her.

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Adeya - 03-16-2015

Hey there. I'd be happy to rp with you sometime. While my character spends most of her time in Limsa, it would be pretty easy to come up with an excuse to get her to Gridania. Though just a fair warning: Adeya tends to not be very fond of conjurers or Gridanians, so things might be a bit rocky to start with.

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Gone. - 03-16-2015

An open book that happens to be a conjurer from Gridania? I'd be willing to add a few pages. :3

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Heart Quintessence - 03-17-2015

Well she's got her ticket for the airship, so she'd probably be heading to Limsa or Ul'dah. ( she is so not Gridanian, at heart. She realizes that now.)

I thought I'd also add, that as a bonus, Yhisa hunting for  group, she's tired of being alone:

But in an FC I am hunting for a few things:
  • Housing & Stables (yes please)
  • RP Heavy/Medium- From all perspectives, slice of life, crafting, invention ect.
  • Crafting, Gathering & Battling!

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - Dartamian N'astal - 03-17-2015

Dartamian has for quite some time been looking to form a crew for everything Eorzea and the life of an adventurer can offer.  Light ov Eorzea Salvage and Adventure Extraordinaire is a small Free Company Dartamian begun to run all adventuring operations.  Dartamian is mostly a sell sword using weapons and his skills to overcome the task that come with the job, however he has studied a bit in the ways of magicks and such.  The Free Company has a house and crafting is a major source of income for the establishment.  Not only do we insist that you learn the craftsmanship trade, we have resources to assist in the learning of such a path.

Being mostly a brawler, Dart could really use a healer sidekick and does not mind taking a fledgling healer and helping them become the greatness needed for the troubles that come against Eorzea.

((Dartamian N'astal is my actual name in game, and I only play one character.  Feel free to either send a tell, note, or even just stop by the shop.  If Eon is there simply speak with him and he can point you in the right direction.  Goblet Ward 2 plot 53))

Oh that sounds like a great time, and even if she's only affiliated to help him out, and keep him out of trouble. I think Yhisa's be ok with that. Also traveling is good, perhaps So Limsa or Ul'dah?

RE: Awaken,Alive, Alone? - SicketySix - 03-17-2015

My main character, (the one for my avatar and name here) is based in Limsa if you ever make it over this way.

Just keep in mind that he is very much a pirate and a mercenary, so he certainly speaks his mind about situations that may come up. Sometimes rudely, sometime suggestively, you get the point. But, although he is a pirate/merc, that does not make him bloodthirsty.

He won't try to kill someone every time an argument comes up. He won't be stealing or pickpocketing anyone because it goes against his personal code. He's slightly confusing because he will attack and sink a ship without a second thought, but if someone slips and falls in a bar, he will help them up.

(currently working on his wiki)

Cool, I shall be contacting you shortly.. all you all!