Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Past Family and Friends Connections, perhaps antagonists too? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Past Family and Friends Connections, perhaps antagonists too? (/showthread.php?tid=10605)

Past Family and Friends Connections, perhaps antagonists too? - Jmaaira - 03-16-2015

So my character Jay hails from Ala Mhigo, but left when she was 5. I would love to get her into contact with other characters from Ala Mhigo, be it old childhood friends from the streets, or enemies from when she took a recent but brief trip. Additionally, any who is interested in just RPing at any time I would be more than happy to do so. Before she joined the Harbinger's which she now considers her job, she did mostly mercenary and bodyguard work for the wealthy in all 3 city-states. Her adopted home is in Moraby Drydocks so any from there might know her as well. I would like to branch out with her and expand her personality and explore her past a little bit more and for that I need some connections!! So, if you're interested, please just whisper me in-game or message me on here. I'm happy to work anything out. In-game character name is J'maaira Tuhl! I look forward to RPing with you all. Chocobo

RE: Past Family and Friends Connections, perhaps antagonists too? - Stormsrage00 - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 04:44 PM)Jmaaira Wrote: So my character Jay hails from Ala Mhigo, but left when she was 5. I would love to get her into contact with other characters from Ala Mhigo, be it old childhood friends from the streets, or enemies from when she took a recent but brief trip. Additionally, any who is interested in just RPing at any time I would be more than happy to do so. Before she joined the Harbinger's which she now considers her job, she did mostly mercenary and bodyguard work for the wealthy in all 3 city-states. Her adopted home is in Moraby Drydocks so any from there might know her as well. I would like to branch out with her and expand her personality and explore her past a little bit more and for that I need some connections!! So, if you're interested, please just whisper me in-game or message me on here. I'm happy to work anything out. In-game character name is J'maaira Tuhl! I look forward to RPing with you all. Chocobo

J'maaira, my character, Koragos, also left Ala Mhigo around that same age and grew up in Limsa Lominsa after that. It wouldn't be far fetched to have our two characters know each other! Go ahead and PM me if you want to talk about specifics as I'm always looking for new connections Smile

While I'm not too active in game at the moment due to RL duties that require my attention, I do check the RPC forums regularly so you can always expect responses.

I look forward to hearing from you!