Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bored at work. Help! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Bored at work. Help! (/showthread.php?tid=10617)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bored at work. Help! - Matthrian - 03-17-2015

The title says it all >.< Plus...Always good to talk to new people and make friends.

Help me!!

RE: Bored at work. Help! - SicketySix - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 11:03 AM)Matthrian Wrote: The title says it all >.< Plus...Always good to talk to new people and make friends.

Help me!!

Sup friend, how's the jaw?

Haha.

RE: Bored at work. Help! - Warren Castille - 03-17-2015

Hey, I know that guy.

RE: Bored at work. Help! - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-17-2015

Wanna wait for Windows Update with me? Server configuration is ~fun~.

RE: Bored at work. Help! - Matthrian - 03-17-2015

Hey Warren! You do! We know each other yayy *celebrates*

The jaw is good...The rest of the night he was cross eyed and drooling.

And finally for windows updates...I deal with them all too often where I work x.x ...Hate running a computer store I swear to god hahah.

On a plus note. Randomly woke up at 6 am and got a fresh character on Balmung without a server transfer so that is a plus.

How's that day shaping up for you fine gents!

RE: Bored at work. Help! - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-17-2015

I managed to wake up to my 4:30 alarm! (for once)

It's amazing how productive you can be before work. ...and how unproductive work can be. IT is amazing.

RE: Bored at work. Help! - Warren Castille - 03-17-2015

Went to bed at 10:30, got up at quarter to midnight. Tossed and turned until my alarm went off at 5:30. I'm sure I dozed in the meantime, but...

Yeah. I'm afraid to write anything because I'm not entirely sure how sober I am. Last time I was sure I knew what I was doing, I woke up the next morning to a bunch of "Thank you for your purchase!" e-receipts in my inbox because spending money is the BEST idea when you're barely conscious!

tl;dr Today is Mountain Dew Day.

(03-17-2015, 11:15 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Went to bed at 10:30, got up at quarter to midnight. Tossed and turned until my alarm went off at 5:30. I'm sure I dozed in the meantime, but...

Yeah. I'm afraid to write anything because I'm not entirely sure how sober I am. Last time I was sure I knew what I was doing, I woke up the next morning to a bunch of "Thank you for your purchase!" e-receipts in my inbox because spending money is the BEST idea when you're barely conscious!

tl;dr Today is Mountain Dew Day.

Ah yes. A place we've all been far too much. Except for myself instead of e-receipts. It's cats. I wake up covered in cats.

(03-17-2015, 11:13 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: I managed to wake up to my 4:30 alarm! (for once)

It's amazing how productive you can be before work. ...and how unproductive work can be. IT is amazing.

Honestly...I feel you so much on that. Most of the day I just, kick up my feet and space out. One time I caught myself face down drooling

RE: Bored at work. Help! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-17-2015

yeah kid went to school an hour and a half late today.....overall overload of lack of sleep i guess since i wasn't even on the game yesterday much to keep me up.
i did get my zelda wall finished tho! Big Grin
Show Content

(03-17-2015, 11:19 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: yeah kid went to school an hour and a half late today.....overall overload of lack of sleep i guess since i wasn't even on the game yesterday much to keep me up.
Show Content
That is...Amazing o.O

(03-17-2015, 11:22 AM)Matthrian Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 11:19 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: yeah kid went to school an hour and a half late today.....overall overload of lack of sleep i guess since i wasn't even on the game yesterday much to keep me up.
Show Content
That is...Amazing o.O

that's not half the collection. .___. for cereal....also i made the fierce deity mask so i dunno if it counts or not to the collection but i love it so i keep it there >u<

(03-17-2015, 11:24 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 11:22 AM)Matthrian Wrote:
Show Content
That is...Amazing o.O

that's not half the collection. .___. for cereal....also i made the fierce deity mask so i dunno if it counts or not to the collection but i love it so i keep it there >u<

Half the collection or not O.O That's amazing. Only collection I have is my hockey equipment haha. I DID try to make a case for all my collectors editions then a good chunk of them got wet during my first move *tears up* Ruined that one. Always wanted to turn my game room into a literal game room x.x 

Still...So awesome! ^_^

(03-17-2015, 11:28 AM)Matthrian Wrote: Half the collection or not O.O That's amazing. Only collection I have is my hockey equipment haha. I DID try to make a case for all my collectors editions then a good chunk of them got wet during my first move *tears up* Ruined that one. Always wanted to turn my game room into a literal game room x.x 

Still...So awesome! ^_^

this is the living room and i have a bad habit of collecting stuff. zelda things, hello kitty things, art books/game guides, general anime figures and toys, glass bottles...my living room has all kinds of junk everywhere xD though i'd love to have a game room where i can hang up all my posters and stuff too (like the 3ds oot hanging poster of child link i got from gamestop o3o)

and water damage is awful ;n;

RE: Bored at work. Help! - Berrod Armstrong - 03-17-2015

I remember Matthrian from GW2, lol. He ran a racket out in Ebonhawke and my thief was his creepy attack dog. 

I saw the name when I was at the Grindstone and grinned. Sucks to hear that you're bored though!