Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for old friends and bad influences. (/showthread.php?tid=10619)

Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Oyuu - 03-17-2015

Hi there!

I'm looking for some new RP connections for my miqo'te character, X'rhen Tia, in the form of old friends or familiar faces. I would love to flesh out X'rhen's backstory more and have some of his past to revisit him in the present. 

X'rhen is a 20 year old Seeker miqo'te, he currently lives in Ul'dah where he works as a bartender at the Ruby Carbuncle Inn, but I would like to have his old life in Limsa to become a prominent feature in RP. X'rhen tended to hang around with a bad crowd whilst living in Limsa Lominsa, so it would be definitely interesting to see his old life of petty crimes and getting blind drunk a lot raise its ugly head again. What I am hoping for is Limsa based RP, preferably starting out as tavern RP and hopefully evolving into something more! I really like the idea that some his old friends are associated with not-so-legal activities and possibly have X'rhen get dragged into that underground world again somehow... 

I'm pretty much open to all sorts of RP, and X'rhen is an outgoing and friendly guy, so I'd definitely be up for RPing with just about anyone! So if this little post of mine strikes some interest in you, feel free to drop me a question or suggest a few things!  Heck, if you just wanna chat, shoot me a private message here or send me a /tell in game at X'rhen Tia! 

Thanks for reading! :)

*sits and waits for replies hopefully* 

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Heart Quintessence - 03-17-2015

Yhisa's a newbie, (and because I don't know her history yet, I can't make her apart of your past persay, but perhaps moving foreward.. she can apart of the future!

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Oyuu - 03-17-2015

X'rhen is always eager to meet new people! Send me a tell in game, or I'll tell you and we can have them meet.
Thanks! Wink

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Faye - 03-17-2015

I don't really have any characters based in Lominsa... but I do have a character from the Lynx tribe if that could work for some role-play. Big Grin

!!! I've been looking at the Lynxshell actually! X'rhen isn't exactly tribal but his mother is, and I've been meaning to try and make those connections too! That's something I definitely would like to explore. Perhaps you could send me a linkshell invite when I log on and we can discuss some ideas? :3

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Faye - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 02:50 PM)Xrhen Wrote: !!! I've been looking at the Lynxshell actually! X'rhen isn't exactly tribal but his mother is, and I've been meaning to try and make those connections too! That's something I definitely would like to explore. Perhaps you could send me a linkshell invite when I log on and we can discuss some ideas? :3

Sure thing! \o/ I'm about to go run some errands but I'll be online in a few hours!

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Rosamund - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 02:03 PM)Xrhen Wrote: What I am hoping for is Limsa based RP, preferably starting out as tavern RP and hopefully evolving into something more! I really like the idea that some his old friends are associated with not-so-legal activities and possibly have X'rhen get dragged into that underground world again somehow...

Ooh, ooh! Limsan miqo'te, check! Dodgy dealings, check! The only catch is...Inarah moved to Limsa maybe half a year ago so she couldn't really be an old friend. Although if you're open to it, she could be someone who knows one of your shady friends, due to the work she does now? Just an idea. Smile

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - SicketySix - 03-17-2015

Did somebody call for bad influences?

(03-17-2015, 02:57 PM)Inarah Wrote:
(03-17-2015, 02:03 PM)X Wrote: What I am hoping for is Limsa based RP, preferably starting out as tavern RP and hopefully evolving into something more! I really like the idea that some his old friends are associated with not-so-legal activities and possibly have X'rhen get dragged into that underground world again somehow...

Ooh, ooh! Limsan miqo'te, check! Dodgy dealings, check! The only catch is...Inarah moved to Limsa maybe half a year ago so she couldn't really be an old friend. Although if you're open to it, she could be someone who knows one of your shady friends, due to the work she does now? Just an idea. Smile

That sounds pretty good! I was actually looking at your FC a little while ago, and it sounds right up my street (although I don't have plans changing FC). I'm EU based myself so I would love to make friends with Inarah! Yay, dodgy dealings!! Big Grin I can send you a tell in game or a private message and we can discuss details of their first meeting? 

(03-17-2015, 03:00 PM)Manasas Reed Wrote: Did somebody call for bad influences?

Aye, that I did sir. Can you assist? ;o

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Val - 03-17-2015

Heya X'rhen! I don't really have much to offer in the way of tribal stuff, as my Seeker is from the Wolf tribe, but he did eventually make it to Limsa where he spent a few years with a gang doing less-than-savory stuff. I'd be up for them knowing each other through that or something, but Val currently isn't doing anything illegal and doesn't have his hands in that!

Either way, if you're at all interested, feel free to let me know =)

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Rosamund - 03-17-2015

(03-17-2015, 03:17 PM)Xrhen Wrote: That sounds pretty good! I was actually looking at your FC a little while ago, and it sounds right up my street (although I don't have plans changing FC). I'm EU based myself so I would love to make friends with Inarah! Yay, dodgy dealings!! Big Grin I can send you a tell in game or a private message and we can discuss details of their first meeting? 

Hooray! Big Grin Yes, sure thing!

(03-17-2015, 03:18 PM)Val Wrote: Heya X'rhen! I don't really have much to offer in the way of tribal stuff, as my Seeker is from the Wolf tribe, but he did eventually make it to Limsa where he spent a few years with a gang doing less-than-savory stuff. I'd be up for them knowing each other through that or something, but Val currently isn't doing anything illegal and doesn't have his hands in that!

Either way, if you're at all interested, feel free to let me know =)

Hey Val,
That's along the lines of what I was looking for! X'rhen doesn't do anything illegal anymore either, but I'd definitely like to have that history for him and include it in my RP somehow.  I'm definitely interested, I can send you a tell once I'm in game? :)

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Saiyuki Kobuki - 03-19-2015

Hey, X'ren!

Stumbled upon your character. He seems really interesting! What spoke to me more was your desire to parttake in a Limsa storyline, which connects well with my Luca.

Hit me up ingame or on forums.

Look forward in speaking more with you! Smile

RE: Looking for old friends and bad influences. - Oyuu - 03-20-2015

(03-19-2015, 02:06 PM)Luca Lovelle Wrote: Hey, X'ren!

Stumbled upon your character. He seems really interesting! What spoke to me more was your desire to parttake in a Limsa storyline, which connects well with my Luca.

Hit me up ingame or on forums.

Look forward in speaking more with you! Smile
Hi! 
Yup, I'd love to see some Limsa action. I'll send you a tell if I see you in game, I look forward to it!! Big Grin