Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) (/showthread.php?tid=10623)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Evaleigh - 05-03-2015

Thanks Nailah for the link.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Dante Abigor - 05-03-2015

I will be going as well.

Eligor Abigor, +one.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Erik Mynhier - 05-03-2015

Ok today is the big day. Make sure you have your sells pitches ready lol. I am very excited and hopeful things will go smoothly. If things are orderly we should not even be in there very long. I will eve try to shor-horn some Q&A in there. Then people watching the stream can ask about some of the FCs there if they are looking for something particular.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Atamis - 05-03-2015

Very late minute. but wayward star will be there.

Cassandria Everfree

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Dasair - 05-03-2015

Eagle and Quill is already on the list!

So as a super belated followup, instead of that TBD, I'd spoken with the FC leader a while back, and Xavarian Mystrife will be there for Eagle and Quill (and potentially said leader or one other, if they can make it; but I'm guessing likely not) unless something comes up.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Saefinn - 05-03-2015

I've only just seen this, we got a story arc thing planned at 4pm EST, but I will be there for the first hour, but Cassandria/Atamis is my First Mate, so there will still be representation from our FC (Wayward Star). I might be able to get away for longer, but I promised to support an FC mate's arc, so I won't let them down. Tongue

But I have been talking recently about inter-FC stuff, as it is something we miss too, so I suspect we'll welcome relationships with other people. We're just a pretty relaxed and down-to-earth FC looking to have fun, so if people are wanting to work with such a group, then excellent - obviously not too many at once XD we'll drown. Just my requirement for working with other people is "no egos" and "no drama". Smile I work off of mutual respect for and another.

For clarity:

Wayward Star's attendees:
Saefinn Liljasson - Captain
Cassandria Everfree - First Mate

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Erik Mynhier - 05-03-2015

Less then an hour to go.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Nebbs - 05-03-2015

To note this is not 19:00 uk time but 20:00

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Vasque/Cici - 05-03-2015

Chokho Viqqoh and myself will be representing the Free Wing Society, instead of Lilithium and Locke Rinannis.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Xao Ganajai - 05-03-2015

Xao Ganajai for Unfettered (UNF). Super late post, considering the meeting has already started... but I'm here. Heh.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Ciara Snow - 05-03-2015

Late comer but omw to represent Melons <Ohana> (Ic: The whispering Baroness)
as Kyri Sagitta

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Zaheela - 05-03-2015

Hiding in the back for the moment (update: held up as long as I could, no go. Must dash before the RL drama cannon fire off in the wrong direction).

I'll stay as long as I can but I'm unlikely to stay the full time due to (Very high stress) RL issues to take care of, and there is a high change of not having the time to do any sort of social announcement of what HW-RP does if it goes too long. I'll try, but please understand if I leave it is due to rl obligations.

Apologies in advance.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Mizuki Torioi - 05-03-2015

Hello, I am Khuja Aliapoh, FC leader of the RP/PVE company Cerberus.

We would attend but I literally just heard about this a few minutes ago and my RP Officer is not online at the moment. I do not think there is any on that we could send and I can not make it at the current moment and would hate to show up late.

Our FC has had some craziness here lately with a problematic member, and I pretty much just fix the problems that are brought to my desk. My PvE officers are also not on sadly so I can not send them.

This does sound like an interesting idea though, but I am sad we can not attend at this time. If my RP officer pops on in a timely fashion, albeit it would be late, but I would send him if it is alright.

His name is Z'ythe Nunh. If pops on, I'll send him. He just came back home from deployment so he may be spending time with family and friends.

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Fox - 05-03-2015

Summit meeting notes are here:
*Note I was a little late and missed Erik's first part intro to the event, I do apologize but this has everything. I have removed emotes, fc stuff and whatever else to make the meeting notes shorter.
*These are raw and don't have massive cleaning up.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x121YPF-CzZcJTX9b-Ck__I3bz4TQ8bJrSAJLG-h11s/edit?usp=sharing

RE: The Summit of Free Companies (Location Set) - Aris - 05-03-2015

It felt like that went very well. On behalf of DA, thank you for having us, to Erik for arranging the event, everyone who helped out, and to NB for sharing their house. Smile

We're excited for any opportunities that rise from this! & It was really nice to see lots of people from here - it's great to finally put characters to forum posts. Tongue