Hydaelyn Role-Players
Frenemies! (or enemies) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Frenemies! (or enemies) (/showthread.php?tid=10644)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Frenemies! (or enemies) - T'caska Khevo - 03-18-2015

So we have the Crushes thread going, why not flip it around? Do any of your characters really dislike anyone? Perhaps OOC you and that player are friends but IC the two of you clash so hard that a mechanical owl couldn't save you?

I'm not looking to start any fights with this thread so don't feel like you can use it to chastise, humiliate, bully, or troll anyone (even though I know none of us would ever stoop that low OOC )

Personally T'caska cannot stand Vance Garen. From the moment they met things just were not going to work out, perhaps because he is a fool, and has anyone ever seen him actually working on an airship? OOC though we have talked and laughed about the interactions.

So is there anyone you love to hate?

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Flashhelix - 03-18-2015

Black Jack vs. Flynt Reddard and virtually everybody else he's ever met

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Melkire - 03-18-2015

Quote:Frenemies

*stands up violently and slams his hands down on the tabletop*

C'kayah Polaali!

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Berrod Armstrong - 03-18-2015

Berrod ends up being friends with all the people he hates, it's like a bad sitcom sometimes, I swear...

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Y'lani - 03-18-2015

Y'lani cannot stand Makyn Loneseeker. He has become a provoke on sight target, and whenever she's forced to speak with him, it ends up in petty insults and a fight that she is pulled away from every time.

The funny thing is that we've OOCly been in a relationship for a year and a half now. We never expected the two to clash so much! Big Grin It's fodder for laughs.

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - cuideag - 03-18-2015

Askier Mergrey.

.... mmmmaybe Memeli Meli? Jajara doesn't even know anymore. Memeli is just Memeli.

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Warren Castille - 03-18-2015

Warren felt at-odds with basically the entire Sultansworn faction.

It made the crushes thread that much more entertaining.

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Coatleque - 03-18-2015

*coughs*
Jameson Taeros.

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Aya - 03-18-2015

*stands up violently with Osric and slams her hands down on the tabletop*

C'kayah Polaali!

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Unnamed Mercenary - 03-18-2015

Where do I even begin?

Kage.
Osric (sorta)
Natalie McBeef.

A certain white-haired hyuran lady he's scared terrified of.

Some Crows.

special mention:

This other hyuran girl who seems to hate him.

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Roen - 03-18-2015

For Roen, Delial Grimsong.

For Brynnalia, Shaelen Stormchild. Oh wait. Add Delial on Brynn's list too.

(strictly frenemies only, not enemies)

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Liandri - 03-18-2015

I love my FC, and Cassandra Lachance OOC'ly, but WOW, IC'ly it's just a huge nopefest. V'lanya has even threatened to leave the company over some racist remarks (she might be a little touchy on those grounds).
Recently, it's hilarious to try and see the two interact as if they wish to, though Cass -seems- to be making some sort of effort. A recent meeting found them actually agreeing on something, though, which was certainly a surprise.

My best friend, for some time played an Ishgardian Inquisitor. He was beginning to poke his nose around various events that caused V'lanya to not be too happy. Therefore she devised a plan to ensure he stayed away from the Company, perhaps manipulating people a LITTLE bit. I rather enjoyed his OOC reactions towards myself when he found out about IC progressions. Capslock ensued.

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Aaron - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 06:51 PM)T Wrote: So we have the Crushes thread going, why not flip it around? Do any of your characters really dislike anyone? Perhaps OOC you and that player are friends but IC the two of you clash so hard that a mechanical owl couldn't save you?

I'm not looking to start any fights with this thread so don't feel like you can use it to chastise, humiliate, bully, or troll anyone (even though I know none of us would ever stoop that low OOC )

Personally T'caska cannot stand Vance Garen. From the moment they met things just were not going to work out, perhaps because he is a fool, and has anyone ever seen him actually working on an airship? OOC though we have talked and laughed about the interactions.

So is there anyone you love to hate?
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

You dissing muh bro Vance? U wanna fite m8? I'll wreck chu.

Lol jk.

Aaron has a couple I think? The main one was Niklas and Nysa I think.

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - C'kayah Polaali - 03-18-2015

I glow with love!

Osric Melkire is, of course, my One True Kismesis.

C'kayah has had other enemies in his past that have made things really fun:
  • Coatleque Crofte
  • Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn
  • L'vi Lyrre
  • Miah Polaali (family make the best enemies!)
  • Natalie Mcbeef, at the beginning
  • Rinh'li Nelhah
  • Surilian Blue

RE: Frenemies! (or enemies) - Parvacake - 03-18-2015

For Lili it's simply Sitting Viper and Zaiaku Kurai. There is no 'friend' in any of these. If she sees these two, even though they're larger then she is, she'll likely come after them with violent intentions and try to spill their entrails on the ground.

Especially Viper because he killed a Sylph child.

MamaLiliwasn'tcoolwithdat.