Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Friendly Elezen looking for rp (/showthread.php?tid=10647)

Pages: 1 2

Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Ellemeare - 03-18-2015

Ellemeare Sargonnai is a kind and gentle person, but comes across as 'shy' even though it's not truly the case. She has a habit of being overly cautious with people she doesn't know, which makes it a challenge for me to get her involved in rp at times. I'm looking to try to find ways to help her break out of her shell a little more, get her talking to people outside of her immediate adopted family.

**Please note: I think a little outside the box rp wise, and there can be and often is a little lore-bending involved. I try to keep it within the realm of what might be considered reasonable and possible. Just a heads up. ^^

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Antain - 03-18-2015

Hello and welcome! As a fellow shy/cautious Elezen, I can understand how difficult it is to get connections. "All Ears" is a good linkshell for us long-ears to get to know each other and branch into other larger plots/RP circles. There are many of them out there, just have to find the one that's right for you! But it's a start.

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Ellemeare - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 09:18 PM)Vaughn Wrote: Hello and welcome! As a fellow shy/cautious Elezen, I can understand how difficult it is to get connections. "All Ears" is a good linkshell for us long-ears to get to know each other and branch into other larger plots/RP circles. There are many of them out there, just have to find the one that's right for you! But it's a start.

Thank you Vaughn.
And by the way xD nice title

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Magellan - 03-18-2015

Please fell free to contact Claire (see my sig) she talks enough for 6 people and is extremely good with shy people!

(03-18-2015, 09:29 PM)Magellan Wrote: Please fell free to contact Claire (see my sig) she talks enough for 6 people and is extremely good with shy people!

yay ^^ ty

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - T'caska Khevo - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 09:29 PM)Magellan Wrote: Please fell free to contact Claire (see my sig) she talks enough for 6 people and is extremely good with shy people!
Claire comes highly recommended. Not from me but from someone that T'caska knows real well.

But from what I can tell, if you meet her in Gridania somewhere then there is the chance that Claire will show up out of breath because she took a wrong turn somewhere.

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - FloriaRaine - 03-18-2015

I'd certainly like to throw Floria at this! Also yes, Claire comes verily recommended! She's fun and easy to talk to!

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Barengar - 03-18-2015

He may not have fancy, point ears, but Barengar is always looking for employers!

If Ellemeare has work fit for a hired hand, Barengar'll get the job done. He's got to eat somehow!

(03-18-2015, 10:25 PM)Barengar Wrote: He may not have fancy, point ears, but Barengar is always looking for employers!

If Ellemeare has work fit for a hired hand, Barengar'll get the job done. He's got to eat somehow!

Oh dear! Elle actually doesn't own any property or anything so she'd have no need to hire anyone, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't talk to him just the same. ^^

(03-18-2015, 10:24 PM)FloriaRaine Wrote: I'd certainly like to throw Floria at this! Also yes, Claire comes verily recommended! She's fun and easy to talk to!

Elle's always willing to chat with just about anyone. ^^

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Gratus Stormbearer - 03-19-2015

Sounds like a lot of fun. Gratus isn't much of a talker, but he's a great listener. Any time your in Ul'dah feel free to bump into him.

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - SicketySix - 03-19-2015

Seems you frequent Limsa a lot, along with the surrounding areas, I'm sure i'll bump into you sometime, just send a tell or pm if you'd like to set something up.

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Lady Rivienne - 03-19-2015

If you're about in the Shroud, I'll keep an eye out. Rivienne is often there and some roleplay would be splendid.

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Nebbs - 03-19-2015

Well I'd give her something to do that requires interaction..
  • Surveys, asking people questions
  • Lost & Found.. you found something in the corner and wonder if is theirs ir the reverse
  • Directions - you need directions to something, make it plausable and either real or not, what matters is the RP not getting directed
  • Selling - sell a thing or a service, like fortune telling or healing or .. etc..
  • Mistaken Identity - they think the other character is someone they know, great way to get them to compare them self against your made up person
You get the idea?

RE: Friendly Elezen looking for rp - Ellemeare - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 10:00 AM)Gratus Stormbearer Wrote: Sounds like a lot of fun. Gratus isn't much of a talker, but he's a great listener. Any time your in Ul'dah feel free to bump into him.

Will do ^^