Hydaelyn Role-Players
Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) (/showthread.php?tid=10678)

Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) - ChewableMorphine - 03-19-2015

Now that I've established Flynt as a supporting character, a PC-NPC or what have you, I'll be open to one on one and group RP's involving any of the following.
  • Flynt's fashion (glamour dealing, armor and weapons dealing/modification)
  • Gambling (Dice, cards, etc.)
  • Quests (On par with Persona social links, where the higher your rep the better connections Flynt can hook you up with.)
To further touch up on the armory, Flynt's vision is that of form and function, he'll spruce you up like some twisted day of the spa of death. You can PM me here in character to set up an 'appointment' or find me in game to set things up. When he's done with you, your character will look like a million bucks, a bonafide badass, unlocking the true potential of their style in unison with battle. 

Have a group doing a plot and need an NPC like Flynt for a scene or two? Fire me a PM here or in game, I'll be glad to oblige! I'll dress your party up for combat and that date with the girl next door which happens to be a raid boss. Or, if the scene requires, Flynt can pose as a boss fight!

Any other time I'm usually goofing off in the QS or elsewhere, looking to gamble my surplus gil away with little Flynt FATE/GATEs. 

Celebrating 300 posts of half-assed comedy on this forum, I'm gonna go help out any way I can. By acting like a birthday party clown for hire.

Cheers.

RE: Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) - Sahb - 03-19-2015

Ooh, Isla might try and get in touch with you about the armory stuff. She's got warehouses full of equipment that people might like to use to make blood fountains with.

RE: Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) - ChewableMorphine - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 11:05 PM)Sahb Wrote: Ooh, Isla might try and get in touch with you about the armory stuff. She's got warehouses full of equipment that people might like to use to make blood fountains with.

I'm kind of trying to make parallels to Cid in terms of an NPC role, just like, an actual character you can interact with. So it'd work real well with something like that!

RE: Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) - Sahb - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 11:11 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote:
(03-19-2015, 11:05 PM)Sahb Wrote: Ooh, Isla might try and get in touch with you about the armory stuff. She's got warehouses full of equipment that people might like to use to make blood fountains with.

I'm kind of trying to make parallels to Cid in terms of an NPC role, just like, an actual character you can interact with. So it'd work real well with something like that!

Well feel free to poke me / I'll poke you if I see you.

RE: Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) - Hyakki - 03-19-2015

YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP AT MY WEDDING REDDARD! You are the worst NPC ever! Bomb

I demand you make up for it by wrestling Black Jack in a kiddie pool full of lead paint... while dressed as a birthday clown.

(03-19-2015, 11:25 PM)Mamushi Wrote: YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP AT MY WEDDING REDDARD! You are the worst NPC ever! Bomb

I demand you make up for it by wrestling Black Jack in a kiddie pool full of lead paint... while dressed as a birthday clown.
Oh lol I'm in another city. My bad. Away from XIV.

Yeah I can do that.

RE: Flynt's Armory (+NPC for hire) - Hyakki - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 11:33 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: Oh lol I'm in another city. My bad. Away from XIV.

Yeah I can do that.

Oh... you are forgiven then! Heart

(03-19-2015, 11:42 PM)Mamushi Wrote:
(03-19-2015, 11:33 PM)☆Flynt Reddard☆ Wrote: Oh lol I'm in another city. My bad. Away from XIV.

Yeah I can do that.

Oh... you are forgiven then! Heart
Thanks boo Big Grin