Hydaelyn Role-Players
HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) (/showthread.php?tid=10711)

Pages: 1 2

HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Arrelaine - 03-21-2015

It's spring time once again! What better way to celebrate than by having a scavenger hunt!
Join us at the Harbinger's estate at Lavender Beds, ward five, plot fifty-eight and wander the world answering riddles and rhymes for the grand prize!

Sign-up to solve the rhymes. The first three individuals win a prize pool, with the first one back winning the bigger portion! Five rhymes to solve in all, so make sure to bring your thinking caps!

Participants:
Xavarian
Cliodhna

(( Join us at the HoD manor in the yard on April 3rd at 9pm EST. Rhymes and riddles will be given then, and you must sign up by April 2nd at 11:59pm EST, because of lack of sign-ups, if you can make it then you can sign up anyway. Some rhymes require bringing items to a given spot, others will require naming or solving riddles!))

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-21-2015

ohh this sounds fun!!! ....now to find three more people to play with me >.>

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! - Ilwe'ran - 03-25-2015

I bump this, you should add "sign up" in the title of the thread !

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up in thread) - Arrelaine - 03-25-2015

Sign-ups end a week from now! Five people per team, one of them being the team leader!

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up in thread) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-26-2015

i wanna be on ilwe's team!!
[Image: Hermione_-_hand_raise.gif]

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up in thread) - Ilwe'ran - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 12:03 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: i wanna be on ilwe's team!!

M.. Me ? A team..?
9PM EST is 2AM for me, so I'm unsure if I'll be up at that time nor for how many time @_@

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up in thread) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 12:15 AM)Ilweran Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 12:03 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: i wanna be on ilwe's team!!

M.. Me ? A team..?
9PM EST is 2AM for me, so I'm unsure if I'll be up at that time nor for how many time @_@

awwwwww :c kayyy...

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up in thread) - Arrelaine - 03-27-2015

Less than a week to go, bring your Sherlock hats!
[Image: tumblr_lxmcw4JTq11qzyfwq.gif]

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Arrelaine - 03-30-2015

Since this is coming up in three days and we have no team sign ups, we're going to switch it up and make it individual! The OP reflects that, so now you can sign up if you weren't able to get a team together!

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Jaliqai - 03-30-2015

Question! If we still do have teammates in mind, can we still sign up as premade groups? o:

(We've been working on a group but between RL hectic-ness and forgetful minds, we were still working on filling our last two spots. xD)

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Arrelaine - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 07:18 PM)Xheja Rajhera Wrote: Question! If we still do have teammates in mind, can we still sign up as premade groups? o:

(We've been working on a group but between RL hectic-ness and forgetful minds, we were still working on filling our last two spots. xD)

I think what might be better for you guys is to break up and do it individually. The top three people still get the prize pot, and you won't have to worry about filling those last two slots. I figured after a week and a half, people were just having a hard time finding team mates, so I changed the rule so people can do it if they don't have a full team. You guys can still split the pot (it'll be yours after all) or you may even be able to get top three.

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Arrelaine - 04-01-2015

Bump!

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Arrelaine - 04-02-2015

This is tomorrow!

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Dasair - 04-02-2015

C-Can I maybe sign Xavarian up for this? Because, oh my gods, rhymes and riddles are his thing though navigation throughout the world is definitely not. *laughs and sobs quietly*

... Regardless it sounds like this would be definitely fun to play out.

I am not entirely sure what my schedule will be like tomorrow (this is my first time seeing this, idk how I missed this post) but I will definitely try to attend if I can. uvu

RE: HoD Scavenger Hunt! (sign up, rule change!) - Arrelaine - 04-02-2015

Okie doke, I'll sign you up! Big Grin