Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking to expand connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking to expand connections. (/showthread.php?tid=10721)

Looking to expand connections. - ThatOldDusk - 03-22-2015

Evening, Coalition. (Or morning)

I'm looking to establish a couple of connections, like everybody else is now doing these days. I'm a casual at heart that occasionally roleplays with a couple of other friends, whom are also casuals role players (one of whom emphasizes on the word 'casual' to an extreme). I'm still relatively new to the scene and still learning the ropes, so to speak.

Fafrung is a pale duskwight. He's bit of an oddball, preferring to stay in plate a good chunk of the time and sometimes speaking to himself as if he is talking to another. He is an member of the Sultansworn (Something of a distant member) and usually takes work from the Flames, either hunting or leading groups into dungeons. A friend has described him as being close to knightly, well as knightly one can get in this business. I imagine he could also be a bit hot blooded. I plan to change into an Au Ra in the future (Going to dual DRK as well), so I decided to incorporate it into the character, though I am playing it by ear as details are relatively scarce.  baby steps.

I've mainly stuck to personal motivations regarding RP, but I would like to gradually move beyond that. I would like for Fafy make other connections with people. I imagine he would be a good friend/asset to those who may require a brick wall.

I'm EST bound, so you can usually catch me around mid day to late night, depending if I have work that day or the next. Feel free to message me on my toon as I presently do not possess any others.

RE: Looking to expand connections. - Magellan - 03-22-2015

My character Sola Rose works for the Brass Blades, and so could likely bump into him around town. 

Cheers, and welcome to the rpc!

RE: Looking to expand connections. - ThatOldDusk - 03-22-2015

(03-22-2015, 07:58 AM)Magellan Wrote: My character Sola Rose works for the Brass Blades, and so could likely bump into him around town. 

Thank you!

I'll keep an eye out and try to reach out to you in game.

RE: Looking to expand connections. - Faye - 03-22-2015

Hello there! I'd be glad to role-play sometime; feel free to say hello if you catch me around in game!

RE: Looking to expand connections. - ThatOldDusk - 03-23-2015

(03-22-2015, 05:12 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there! I'd be glad to role-play sometime; feel free to say hello if you catch me around in game!

Thank you! If I ever see you around, I'll toss a hello at you for sure!

RE: Looking to expand connections. - Magellan - 03-23-2015

(03-22-2015, 04:52 PM)ThatOldDusk Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 07:58 AM)Magellan Wrote: My character Sola Rose works for the Brass Blades, and so could likely bump into him around town. 

Thank you!

I'll keep an eye out and try to reach out to you in game.
My main is Claire Fialo. It'd be easier to get in touch with me there Smile