Hydaelyn Role-Players
art mashup thread! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: art mashup thread! (/showthread.php?tid=10746)

art mashup thread! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-23-2015

[Image: adventure-time-rainbow-o.gif]

soooooooooooo............have a sketch or lineart you need colored, need some help with shading or do you want to color something soooo bad but just don't want to take the time to draw something first? well then this is the right place!

idea behind the thread

started as a small idea with salads (a'to meme) when i gave some quick color to one of their lineart sketches.
[Image: arrysmile_zpsj3v0yfid.png]

they asked if there was a thread around where people could work on joint art projects and i haven't seen one so i thought it'd be fun to make one! Big Grin

guidelines
i won't be the only one doing the coloring. i'd love to, really would, but i don't have nearly enough time to do that. however; any and all artists are welcome to color or tweak art that has been posted here.

please please PLEASE get permission from the original artist first before posting work to tweak if it's not yours. (not all of them are okay with their work being altered)
i'll admit in my sickie state, i didn't plot this thread out as well as i could have and it's caused some minor confusion hence why i'm fixing in now. :3

if they are okay; quote or list the name of the artist so they can get proper credit for the original work and see how it turned out if they're curious.

this will be considered a free "service" just because you post doesn't exactly mean you'll get picked to have your art worked on and if you do the tweaking means you should not expect payment (as in cash since it's widely understood gil for art is against tos) i know that i get burnt out on art sometimes and like to just do other short stuff like above to blow off some steam/get the creativity flowing again. if you're not having that issue and wanting to get paid, this isn't the thread to be in.

you're also welcome to find another artist and discuses collaboration on a new piece of work here but again; any and all details regarding payment forms if they are involved need to be discussed elsewhere.

RE: art mashup thread! - SM Nick - 03-23-2015

(01-24-2015, 11:47 PM)Zaheela Wrote: From today's Test Stream

[Image: JrSTeg4.png]

Thank you again to Solis for letting me use his character as a Test dummy, because things could of gone horribly wrong.

Could you do this one Clio-san?

RE: art mashup thread! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-23-2015

i can but other people are welcome to color it as well if they want.....might not have been as clear in the first post re reading it. .---.

RE: art mashup thread! - SM Nick - 03-24-2015

Well anyone that can color it to the same colors as on my sig lol. I'll wait until I can get a tablet to draw or color.

RE: art mashup thread! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-24-2015

oh-kay got approval from sessionzero to post mine and sol's being up for coloring x3

Show Content

RE: art mashup thread! - SM Nick - 03-24-2015

(03-19-2015, 08:17 PM)SessionZero Wrote: Commission for SM Nick of Solis and Sakura.

Show Content
Might as well! Would love to see this handsomely colored!

RE: art mashup thread! - Zaheela - 03-24-2015

(03-23-2015, 09:56 PM)SM Nick Wrote:
(01-24-2015, 11:47 PM)Zaheela Wrote: From today's Test Stream

[Image: JrSTeg4.png]

Thank you again to Solis for letting me use his character as a Test dummy, because things could of gone horribly wrong.

Could you do this one Clio-san?

Before it becomes troublesome, I'm completely fine with this being colored. If you need a PSD/Manga studio file, feel free to pm me.