Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your character's Facebook status. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your character's Facebook status. (/showthread.php?tid=10751)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Your character's Facebook status. - T'caska Khevo - 03-23-2015

If your character had a Facebook page of their own, as if Facebook was present in Eorzea, what would be their last status?

T'caska's would be probably be...

"Time to wake up.... Ugh, Remind me not to sleep in trees, the fall alone almost killed me! #badidea #fivemoreminutes #shroudlife - checked in at New Gridania Aetheryte Plaze"

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Val - 03-23-2015

Val's would be:

"omw 2 git fukd up lol cent w8 2 git dat puzi 2nite ilubby"

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Aya - 03-23-2015

A string of selfies with little or no context or explanatory text ^_^

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Val - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 08:48 PM)Aya Wrote: A string of selfies with little or no context or explanatory text ^_^

All liked by Val with compliments such as "bby u r bootiful Wink"

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Aaron - 03-23-2015

"Facebook needs a dislike button. "

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Seye Qhesu - 03-23-2015

Brianna stares at computer/Facebook.

Stares some more

Realizes Aether sensing does not allow her to read screens.

Flips computer desk in anger!

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Aysun - 03-23-2015

Picture of a river.

"Fishing again." -- feeling bored Undecided 

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Chris Ganale - 03-23-2015

Chao's would stand out because she would normally post at least three times a day, but her latest one would be four days old (today) and be a picture of some dead Garlean assassins in the Drowning Wench with the caption, "Catch me if you can, bucketheads."

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Parvacake - 03-23-2015

Lili: There'd be pictures of Ado and Mikh'a in either adorable outfits or hanging together as well as shared recipes, family pictures, and those of date night for her and Locke. A lot of times she'd tag people in the photos just to make them look. Then she'd have a separate account for work.

Xelra: Would have an account but would lurk and rarely, if ever, post anything unless it was to tell someone they were an idiot.

Sara and Dei: "Did mom tag us in that photo again?" "Yup!" "IT'S THE SAME FUCKING OUTFIT JUST IN BLUE."

Khavan: *whistles to himself as he finds hot Elezen boys to oogle*

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Zhavi - 03-23-2015

zhi would be that annoying wannabe thug posting pictures of her "scores" and talking about her homies or whatever and dissing the local law enforcement as being stupid and incapable. There would be copious amounts of bragging and asshattery and lots of lowbrow humor.

.....this is assuming she ever learned to read or write. If she did, she wouldn't pay much attention to silly things like grammar and spelling.

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Bryn - 03-23-2015

Quote:Brynhilde is feeling : Annoyed Angry

I'm done. I'm so done.

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Titor - 03-23-2015

"Why is it so hard to find the components I need in Eorzea!?!"

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Aduu Avagnar - 03-23-2015

The YTC would be that annoying sponsored shop advert.

Nako: *picture of several of bottles of spirits* couldn't sleep again, alcohol having even less effect than normal.

Memevachi: *picture of new minion* perfected goodnew turneymove today!

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-23-2015

(03-23-2015, 09:17 PM)Nakoli Chalahko Wrote: The YTC would be that annoying sponsored shop advert.

Nako: *picture of several of bottles of spirits* couldn't sleep again, alcohol having even less effect than normal.

Memevachi: *picture of new minion* perfected goodnew turneymove today!

*clicks don't show me this ad again*

*comments on nako's status* cause you need stronger shit, broseph. ;p

*comments on meme's status* sooo cuuuteee!!!! we need to meet up so i can see it in person!! <3<3<3

*updates own status* lost track of time in the hanger again...forgot to eat and passed out on deck, but i got another airship re-rigged! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]

youkio's fbook activity would consist of stalking clio's photos and trying to look for anything female/single in the limsa area. should also note he has two facebooks; one he uses for above actions and one that's more clean cut he uses that has his mom added. xD

RE: Your character's Facebook status. - Meena - 03-23-2015

Pictures of her food.

"Wow! Look at this food. The Bismarck outdid itself again!"