Hydaelyn Role-Players
Final push to 50! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Final push to 50! (/showthread.php?tid=10800)

Final push to 50! - Nataru - 03-26-2015

I am calling on the awesome people of Balmung to help me achieve the goal of lvl 50 ninja! Who dares attempt this task with me? 

In all seriousness i'd appreciate any help at all...<3

RE: Final push to 50! - Siha - 03-26-2015

I'd be willing as usual to offer my healing services if you'd like that! That or I have a tank I need to push to 50 but I can't guarentee you'd want that since it's my first tank ever. Blush

RE: Final push to 50! - Nataru - 03-26-2015

Either is fine! I appreciate it! I get home from being a productive member of society around 5pm cst today Smile

RE: Final push to 50! - D'eshel - 03-26-2015

Meanwhile here's me, falling 19 levels short to max, feeling like a change from Lancer to something else. <.<

@Nataru: Heh, that's about the time I wake up so that works out just fine! I'll try to look you up as soon as I get the chance, I might have some others I can drag along too if no one else needs to fill the other spots.

@D'eshel: I know how that feels. I have a lot of character with half leveled classes because I hated and decided to switch or was just not fond of leveling anymore. I always had help leveling though so I'm more than happy to help if you need it as well. I tend to binge on my PvE so...

BRING ON THE DUNGEON TRAWLIN'. Plus I have alts I can level with people...I have a problem with alts...

RE: Final push to 50! - D'eshel - 03-26-2015

I STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW CAN PEOPLE MAKE ALTS IN A GAME LIKE THIS RAAAAAAWR.

I have a diffrent kind of problem with alts, sorry.

But yeah, no. I'm more of a solo leveler, though I appreciate the help! First, I need to decide what class I'll play, though...

RE: Final push to 50! - Nataru - 03-26-2015

D'eshel if you wanna get in on the action you're more than welcome! Fates are your friend :3

RE: Final push to 50! - Chris Ganale - 03-26-2015

(03-26-2015, 10:04 AM)D Wrote: I STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW CAN PEOPLE MAKE ALTS IN A GAME LIKE THIS RAAAAAAWR.

But yeah, no. I'm more of a solo leveler, though I appreciate the help! First, I need to decide what class I'll play, though...
Because despite the way the game punishes alts, I stillhave more than eight characters with wildly different personalities, histories, and play opportunities that I can fit into this setting and want to play.

(03-26-2015, 11:46 AM)Chris Ganale Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 10:04 AM)D Wrote: I STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW CAN PEOPLE MAKE ALTS IN A GAME LIKE THIS RAAAAAAWR.

Because despite the way the game punishes alts, I stillhave more than eight characters with wildly different personalities, histories, and play opportunities that I can fit into this setting and want to play.

Yup exactly that! And no worries, there's always differing opinions on that. Anywho, you can usually catch me on my main so if you do need the help and decide what you want to do, always feel free to give me a poke for help!

RE: Final push to 50! - Volk - 03-27-2015

I'm always willing to help - though I suspect you will want more help once you /do/ hit 50 and want to get your relic weapon! In any case, send a tell to Ameline Valtin for help; always glad to lend a hand.

RE: Final push to 50! - Nataru - 03-27-2015

I logged off for a but if you guys wanna help I'd appreciate it! I'm so close to 50