Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] New to RP, looking for small interactions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] New to RP, looking for small interactions (/showthread.php?tid=10819)

New to RP, looking for small interactions - Aris - 03-26-2015

Hello! Smile

I'm not sure how to go about asking this, so please forgive my rambling!

I am hoping to find anyone who wouldn't mind having small, walk up conversations with my character(s).

It could be just the one time if it'd suit you, but it would be very helpful if it was more than once. Hopefully you might be open to me walking up to you for a small conversation if you're free one day. It would literally just be 5 minutes, no longer. You would be more than welcome to cut it short if you wanted. I'll probably message you beforehand to see if you're available. If you're okay with it, this might happen a few times over the next few weeks, or months.

To explain in short, I'm get severely shy and anxious when it comes to talking to people, so I'm hoping some small conversations will help ease me into talking to you all. I can explain more over PM if you'd prefer. But it really will be no longer than 5 minutes, maybe even just a 1 minute conversation at first.

My current characters:
  • Nimimi Nimi - Female, loving Lalafell, who works as a trainee healer in Thanalan helping refugees
  • Roysa Rakes - Female, Highlander, herbalist, located in Gridania (still a WIP)

Hopefully this could start a gradual connection between our characters. I'm not sure how to go about such a short conversation but it won't be about anything big or significant. Blush

Any way, thanks for reading. I hope this is okay, I'm so nervous.

Edit: I forgot to add, I currently play GMT afternoons and EST evenings (no later than 10).

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Magellan - 03-26-2015

Please click my signature and feel free to contact Claire. She exists for situations just like this <3

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Ririla Rila - 03-26-2015

Feel free to PM me ANYTIME! 

Liliro Liro Smile I'd love to have chats with you!

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Nebbs - 03-26-2015

I'd be more than happy to help.
You can find me on the characters below, and also I just started a linkshell for this kind of help, though we are a few atm. (see my sig below)

I'll keep an eye out and come RP with you.

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Rosamund - 03-26-2015

I really feel you on the anxiousness. I can get quite nervous with strangers... Feel free to message me when I'm online, Inarah is a friendly kitty. Big Grin

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Elysia - 03-26-2015

Solidarity in shyness! I... know how you feel. 

My characters are based in Limsa (for now) but they would love to meet yours. I'll be dropping you a PM. Big Grin

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - V'aleera - 03-26-2015

I've actually followed you on Tumblr for a while! I'd love to get the chance to RP with you.

One of these days I'll send a tell to Nimimi; V'aleera's been spending more time in Thanalan recently and she inevitably wracks up some small booboos that she wouldn't mind getting tended to. You're welcome to message me if you see me before I see you, of course!

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Edda - 03-26-2015

I understand the shyness - I'm the exact same way. I'd love to have a chance to RP with you, just message me on here or in game whenever.

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - QueenFrejyalen - 03-26-2015

Aris!  =D

Once I transfer my character Sylsey over to Balmung, I'd be happy to chat you up!  She likes to do little odd jobs for people around Uldah and Thanalan, especially courier work, so if that's an angle you can work with, I can msg you when she's transferred!

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - BabylonianSavage - 03-27-2015

i'LL LOOK YOU UP SmileTharsis would have fun making friends with a healer trainee plus it would be nice for him to have a Lalafell friend.

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Scaraphae - 03-27-2015

Given my most frequent state seems to be 'going afk in a few minutes' I'll happily get involved in brief rp encounters. Nhia is mostly to be found in and around Ul'dah so bumping into your Lalafell should be easy enough.

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Aris - 03-27-2015

Thanks everyone for replying! This all feels very positive. Big Grin

I'll be PMing you all over the weekend, but I just thought I'd post this here as well so you know your replies haven't gone unnoticed.

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Gone. - 03-27-2015

I would be more than willing to entertain either of your ladies, you need only ask. <3

RE: New to RP, looking for small interactions - Faye - 03-27-2015

Hello there! I'd be glad to RP anytime--I think any of my characters would work for just five minutes of conversation, so feel free to say hello anytime in game! Smile