Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Ishgard RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Ishgard RP (/showthread.php?tid=10848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ishgard RP - Virella - 03-28-2015

Ishgard RP

[Image: oBRYQvZ.png]
"Of the Sky, From the Sky, For the Sky."

ALL SPOILERS, INCLUDING CLASS QUESTS ARE ALLOWED!

Purpose

An open OOC Linkshell for Ishgard themed roleplay with the intention of bringing roleplayers together. Discussions about lore are welcomed, as well plotting events together or just seeking others to roleplay with.

All in all, the Linkshell is a welcoming place for any roleplayer with an interest in Ishgard roleplay, whether he or she may have been roleplaying for just a week or years.

Who may join?

Anyone as long they have something to do with Ishgard. Loyalist, Temple Knights, Astrologians, nobles, civilians, heretics, exiles, sellswords who regularly have business with the Ishgardians; you name it, and you are most likely a good fit for the Linkshell.

Newcomers or veterans to the game, both are equally welcome.

Rules and regulations

Being as inclusive as a Linkshell may be, this Linkshell will not lord over the quality of the roleplay of its members. Of course discussions are free to be brought up, as long they remain civil.
While we do not mind banter, what we do mind is constant complaints about crafting, pve, pvp or anything not roleplay related. The occassional rant is forgiven, but please do bring your troubles outside roleplay up constantly.
However I do ask you to keep religion, politics and other hot topics out of the linkshell if it can be helped. This is a place to find roleplay, discuss lore and what not. Not to police other people's roleplay next to that. Take it to whisper if you must.

However, harassment towards other players in the Linkshell won't be tolerated, and will result onto having the person removed from the Linkshell.

As well harmful slang will not be tolerated either. Joking is fine, but know your audience people! Warnings will be given, and if continued missteps are being made, it may result into having said person removed.

Only one ACTIVE alt allowed per person in the LS.

You wish to join?

Either of these people will be happy enough to invite you to the Linkshell:
  • Virella Douront (Alt: Avelyn Firestone - try looking for Ave first!)
  • Deyaenoux Bouchard
  • Riven Pendragon

Concerns?

If you happen to have any concerns, issues with other members in the LS, please do whisper Virella Douront/Avelyn Firestone in game, or shoot a message over the RPC to see if we can get things sorted. Screenshots are always helpful as well, as I simply cannot keep track of things constantly. If I do not happen to be online, there are other LS leaders who can help you out as well!

PSA:

ALL SPOILERS, INCLUDING CLASS QUESTS ARE ALLOWED!

RE: Ishgard RP - Marisa - 03-28-2015

None of those people were online at 9pm D:  
Guess I'll try again tomorrow

RE: Ishgard RP - Zelmanov - 03-28-2015

toss orrin one pls

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 03-28-2015

I will keep an eye open for the both of you!

RE: Ishgard RP - Volk - 03-29-2015

(03-28-2015, 09:03 PM)Ryoko Wrote: None of those people were online at 9pm D:  
Guess I'll try again tomorrow

Sorry for this! I can't speak for the others, but I have been sick all weekend so my schedule is skewed. I'll check and see if you have been picked up yet when I log in shortly. If not, I will keep an eye out for youBig Grin

RE: Ishgard RP - Ellavione - 03-29-2015

I will keep an eye out anyone online who I can bug for an invite! But if someone sees me online please please please throw an invite this way!

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 04:48 PM)Ellavione Wrote: I will keep an eye out anyone online who I can bug for an invite! But if someone sees me online please please please throw an invite this way!

I'm online currently!

Sadly I am at work right now! :-(

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 05:18 PM)Ellavione Wrote: Sadly I am at work right now! :-(

Worry not, I will be online for a few more hours =) And else others may be online if I am not! (they are, but eh, in case I happen to log off before that)

RE: Ishgard RP - Domri Blackblade - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 05:21 PM)Virella Douront Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 05:18 PM)Ellavione Wrote: Sadly I am at work right now! :-(

Worry not, I will be online for a few more hours =) And else others may be online if I am not! (they are, but eh, in case I happen to log off before that)

I can handle invites too as I never sleep.

Fabulous! I get off work in about.... 7.5 hours (yay 2nd shift!)... but 3 day weekends are amazing.

RE: Ishgard RP - KitKat - 04-01-2015

Posted in the other thread, but I'll have Katriane Hiver poke one of you for an invite next time I'm on her.

RE: Ishgard RP - Khadan - 04-02-2015

Posting here as well! I'll be looking for an invite as soon as I can =)

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 02:41 AM)Kayllen Wrote: Posting here as well! I'll be looking for an invite as soon as I can =)

I will be online in four hours or so! But please look out for others as well Smile

RE: Ishgard RP - Marisa - 04-05-2015

I'm gonna bounce an idea off y'all. I think we could use an Ishgard master-thread in the RP Discussion forum. Somewhere we could do basically what we do in the linkshell, but for when we're not in-game. It'd be a place where we could discuss lore, speculation, character plots, and anything Ishgard-related. It would also increase our visibility for people who aren't in the linkshell. 

I don't know about y'all, but these days I'm on the RPC more often than I'm in-game, and when I am in-game I'm usually farming or doing something that makes it hard to have meaningful discussion in the LS. And frankly, I'm a little jealous that there's a dozen threads about Ul'dah constantly going, yet we're usually silent on the boards. 

Thoughts?