Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Ishgard RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Ishgard RP (/showthread.php?tid=10848)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ishgard RP - Domri Blackblade - 04-05-2015

(04-05-2015, 06:50 PM)Ryoko Wrote: I'm gonna bounce an idea off y'all. I think we could use an Ishgard master-thread in the RP Discussion forum. Somewhere we could do basically what we do in the linkshell, but for when we're not in-game. It'd be a place where we could discuss lore, speculation, character plots, and anything Ishgard-related. It would also increase our visibility for people who aren't in the linkshell. 

I don't know about y'all, but these days I'm on the RPC more often than I'm in-game, and when I am in-game I'm usually farming or doing something that makes it hard to have meaningful discussion in the LS. And frankly, I'm a little jealous that there's a dozen threads about Ul'dah constantly going, yet we're usually silent on the boards. 

Thoughts?

Vi went to sleep just a little while ago, but I think this would definitely be a good idea!

RE: Ishgard RP - V'aleera - 04-05-2015

I also think that's a great idea!

RE: Ishgard RP - TheWizard - 04-06-2015

There were a few Ishgard threads on here a while back and even had some events too but everyone went their separate ways once it was over. I have three Ishgardians myself, two nobles and one civilian, though all three are currently moth-balled due to not having a use for any of them :/

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 04-06-2015

(04-05-2015, 06:50 PM)Ryoko Wrote: I'm gonna bounce an idea off y'all. I think we could use an Ishgard master-thread in the RP Discussion forum. Somewhere we could do basically what we do in the linkshell, but for when we're not in-game. It'd be a place where we could discuss lore, speculation, character plots, and anything Ishgard-related. It would also increase our visibility for people who aren't in the linkshell. 

I don't know about y'all, but these days I'm on the RPC more often than I'm in-game, and when I am in-game I'm usually farming or doing something that makes it hard to have meaningful discussion in the LS. And frankly, I'm a little jealous that there's a dozen threads about Ul'dah constantly going, yet we're usually silent on the boards. 

Thoughts?

Sounds like a wonderful idea! I will bring it up later in the LS after I'm done raiding here.

(04-06-2015, 04:22 AM)TheWizard Wrote: There were a few Ishgard threads on here a while back and even had some events too but everyone went their separate ways once it was over. I have three Ishgardians myself, two nobles and one civilian, though all three are currently moth-balled due to not having a use for any of them :/

Well the intention is for us to unite one another instead of splitting one up, at least on an OOC level. I've read your other post as well, and with that, feel welcome to throw me or any of the others an ingame whisper if you wish the join the LS. I'm sure we can get you some roleplay. In truth, easily as well. Virella here is an astrologian, and I would -love- to have some more contacts on her!

Completely unrelated to any of the questions here. We will have our first event coming up. I just need to straighten out one thing before posting about it though, but expect more later on today.

RE: Ishgard RP - TheWizard - 04-06-2015

Alright cool, I'll keep an eye out for ya then.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 04-07-2015

Thanks to Katriane Hiver, we find ourselves to our first gathering!

Linky to event here.

RE: Ishgard RP - Virella - 04-10-2015

Our first little gathering was quite the success. Thank you all for coming!

[Image: L9wkXBi.png]

[Image: g9MiVli.png]

RE: Ishgard RP - Marisa - 04-11-2015

I sat over there on the floor and stared at my wolf pup for almost 2 hours. What's sad is I wasn't afk for any of that.  

I need to get better at socializing at these things...

RE: Ishgard RP - Domri Blackblade - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 02:43 AM)Ryoko Wrote: I sat over there on the floor and stared at my wolf pup for almost 2 hours. What's sad is I wasn't afk for any of that.  

Next time I will make a pointed effort to find you and throw Domri at then!

RE: Ishgard RP - Volk - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 02:43 AM)Ryoko Wrote: I sat over there on the floor and stared at my wolf pup for almost 2 hours. What's sad is I wasn't afk for any of that.  

Sorry! I noticed you there and tried to chat but I didn't want to cramp you up by keeping you for long. I'm with you, bad at this kind of things c:

RE: Ishgard RP - Marisa - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 03:13 AM)Domri Blackblade Wrote:

Yay! And I'll do my best to not scare you off D:  

The Flames soldier who was at that party got mad at me and walked away because Marisa didn't know what an orphanage is Sad

(04-11-2015, 03:34 AM)Ameline Wrote: Sorry! I noticed you there and tried to chat but I didn't want to cramp you up by keeping you for long. I'm with you, bad at this kind of things c:
*Thorim voice* "I remember you... by the window!"

RE: Ishgard RP - Cynel1 - 04-14-2015

(04-11-2015, 03:34 AM)Ryoko Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 03:13 AM)Domri Blackblade Wrote:

Yay! And I'll do my best to not scare you off D:  

The Flames soldier who was at that party got mad at me and walked away because Marisa didn't know what an orphanage is Sad

(04-11-2015, 03:34 AM)Ameline Wrote: Sorry! I noticed you there and tried to chat but I didn't want to cramp you up by keeping you for long. I'm with you, bad at this kind of things c:
*Thorim voice* "I remember you... by the window!"
 Yeah Sorry about that  Cyneler had  Little patience.

RE: Ishgard RP - Sylastair - 04-14-2015

I keep meaning to get in contact with someone about joining in on this linkshell, it seems like you guys have a really solid group! I will try to make it my mission to stop being lazy and contact you guys about an invite. Tongue

RE: Ishgard RP - Reiner Dorn - 04-14-2015

(04-14-2015, 10:43 AM)Flynt Knoltros Wrote: I keep meaning to get in contact with someone about joining in on this linkshell, it seems like you guys have a really solid group! I will try to make it my mission to stop being lazy and contact you guys about an invite. Tongue
No you won't

RE: Ishgard RP - Marisa - 04-14-2015

Dude, you're the first person who's had a realistic reaction to my character. I just thought it was funny Tongue

Everyone else is all like "Oh my god, you're so cute and special..." while in the real world, people would just go "Are you retarded?"